(~SP~) vs NiON and the VODKA Family

DeletedUser

LMAO, the reasons are what they are. If you don't like them then do something about it. Like I already told Doms dilapidated army come and try some active players on for a change see how well your crappy techniques of half nukes and defense attacks do you against us.

I'm loving that, might have it on my next world :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

from what we've seen on forums, vodka should be named WV family
whining vodka
bad taste

DeletedUser

from what we've seen on forums, vodka should be named WV family
whining vodka
bad taste

Yeah, and your involvement on these forums before you guys entered war the wasn't in bad taste. lol

DeletedUser

my involvements on this forums before the war was.... the same? yup always been saying stupidites and making fun of others even before the start of the war :)
to be ontopic, go us! :D

DeletedUser

Make of it what you will, those involved know your ASS was soundly beaten till u had to run off crying for help.

Wittle Kitty!!! Make the swearing stop!!! Wonder when wittle kitty will cwose this thread and have everybody move onto the other war thwea. Two thweads fow one siwwy ol war..what are the odds??

Come out come out whereeva you are wittle kitty!!

DeletedUser

VODKA's gonna goooooooooo, VODKA's gooooooooonee, VODKA is going doooooooooooown, VODKA is deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeead-d-d-d-d!!

VODKA's dead, yes they are DEAD, VODKA, VODKA, VODKA, VODKA's DEAD!

VODKA who?!
VODKA WHO?!
VODKA WHO!?!?

VODKA is finally gooooneeeeee, please start drinking cOkeeeeeeeeeeee, because drunk people can't play tribalwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaars!

Lyrics and music by Blue dot alias Luzzu the musicguru.

DeletedUser

VODKA's gonna goooooooooo, VODKA's gooooooooonee, VODKA is going doooooooooooown, VODKA is deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeead-d-d-d-d!!

VODKA who?!
VODKA WHO?!
VODKA WHO!?!?

VODKA is finally gooooneeeeee, please start drinking cOkeeeeeeeeeeee, because drunk people can't play tribalwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaars!

LMAO, you know some days I can really enjoy haveing you around Luzzu but, strangly enough I can also see why Harlos hated you. LMAO, I think you are gonna have some new fans now from Vodka. :lol:

DeletedUser

VODKA who?!
VODKA WHO?!
VODKA WHO!?!?

i think it will be no.1 in no time lol

DeletedUser

VODKA who?!
VODKA WHO?!
VODKA WHO!?!?

lol....that is funny....love your sense of humor.

DeletedUser

my involvements on this forums before the war was.... the same? yup always been saying stupidites and making fun of others even before the start of the war :)
to be ontopic, go us! :D

I agree....stupidities..couldn't agree more ;p

DeletedUser

LMAO, you know some days I can really enjoy haveing you around Luzzu but, strangly enough I can also see why Harlos hated you. LMAO, I think you are gonna have some new fans now from Vodka. :lol:

I was waaay worse with Harlos xD

And thanks fans ^^'

DeletedUser

Well i can honestly say he can sometimes annoy even me, lol!!! ol dottie, how I sometimes loath you... lol!!! but back to topic here... I did not run to -?- and ask for help, I did go to them and ask for them to help even the odds, and that was a bit before any attack was sent to me... it was right before they went against D_S, and thus the reason I said ok, no worries, go ahead and handle your business... We can wait it out til you got all fortified...

So, no don't think I went running scared... As for attacks on me, in the past 4days my DOD went up 2.4 mil so say what you will about fakes, must have been 50,000 or more fakes to cause such a raise in DOD... :eek:|

DeletedUser

Well i can honestly say he can sometimes annoy even me, lol!!! ol dottie, how I sometimes loath you... lol!!! but back to topic here... I did not run to -?- and ask for help, I did go to them and ask for them to help even the odds, and that was a bit before any attack was sent to me... it was right before they went against D_S, and thus the reason I said ok, no worries, go ahead and handle your business... We can wait it out til you got all fortified...

So, no don't think I went running scared... As for attacks on me, in the past 4days my DOD went up 2.4 mil so say what you will about fakes, must have been 50,000 or more fakes to cause such a raise in DOD... :eek:|

Yes, some attacks were, in retailation from your real attacks. Feel free to post any attack from me in which you think they were real. Don't worry, i'll wait.

DeletedUser

I'm just curious, does it matter? Allies are for helping eachother. Whether it be because they are in need of the help, or if it be for the pure fun of killing a bug, allies are there to help. I dont get why Vodka keeps complaining about -?- and *?* coming in when we are allies of (~sp~). And if Vodka thinks that we are joining in in the middle of a war, the way i see it, we are just starting a new one with a tribe that just so happens to be at war with another tribe. Oh well.

DeletedUser

I'm just curious, does it matter? Allies are for helping eachother. Whether it be because they are in need of the help, or if it be for the pure fun of killing a bug, allies are there to help. I dont get why Vodka keeps complaining about -?- and *?* coming in when we are allies of (~sp~). And if Vodka thinks that we are joining in in the middle of a war, the way i see it, we are just starting a new one with a tribe that just so happens to be at war with another tribe. Oh well.

If that is the case, then say so. YOU guys started with all the JUSTIFICATION. That's the only part I don't like. I refer you to your leaders post. He shoulld ahve just came out and been truthful and said "We want a War with Vodka", that would be fine. But he didn't. He took what could have been a bold move and turned it into more "cyber schlong stroking" rather than just coming out and saying it.

I feel pretty positive that most if not all current members of vodka are quite ok with this war...all except the cowardly spy ;p

DeletedUser

I feel pretty positive that most if not all current members of vodka are quite ok with this war...all except the cowardly spy ;p

Nah i'm pretty sure he's ok with it too cuz i'm sure anga will hold back the hurt on him for his assistance.