Spam Central

DeletedUser

@ Drunkie:

I had meant DDRMAAX. Shortening his forum name to DRM sounds like Dream, which would be.... inadvisable. So I left it at DM which links to his IG name.
I was thinking you're already known as Drunkie (or is it just Drunk?) or DiTM.

Come to think of it. A room each for you two. Or lock you both in one together and the rest of us will leave you to it. :)

Why just the morning? How bout: Drunk all day Long?

DeletedUser

@ Rich: We were given an imagination and I enjoy using it to its full potential.

@ GA: That was classic. :lol:

DeletedUser

That would be far too serious a topic. Who wants a drink? Politics can go..... itself.

DeletedUser

OK. Coke for the kiddies and a nice smooth bourbon on ice for me.

*pours drinks then settles in and puts her feet up*

DeletedUser

heh heh...those feet our gonna be kept up for what happens after the bourbon...

DeletedUser

This has to be moved to the General Discussion area, I'm sorry. Like some of you already stated, rules are clear for all worlds.
If you can keep this thread clean of foul language and personal insults then you are free to use it to your liking :p

DeletedUser

Thank you, albul! Care for a drink or is it too early for you? :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Of course! What will you guys be having? Soft drinks only for the under 18s ;)

DeletedUser

I'll have whatever Ditm is having . No soft drinks for me :p

But that'd mean that i drink while modding :icon_eek: I wonder if it'll get me kicked out from the staff :lol:

DeletedUser

But that'd mean that i drink while modding :icon_eek: I wonder if it'll get me kicked out from the staff :lol:

no! it's highly encouraged! and if you miss out on calling out on some of the misbehaviors on our parts, then so be it!

and I'll have a whiskey shot with cinnamon plz :)