Spam Central

DeletedUser

myterms clearly said just coke for the underage, she has more morals than you might think :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

wheres my coke . You a poor bar maid. Lucky you got 2 things going for you

DeletedUser

wheres my coke . You a poor bar maid. Lucky you got 2 things going for you

There's a jug of Coke on the counter and glasses next to it. I'm nobody's slave. Except for the odd occasion...

Those two things going for me would be my brains and my personality. Right? Yeah, that's what I thought.

DeletedUser

There's a jug of Coke on the counter and glasses next to it. I'm nobody's slave. Except for the odd occasion...

Those two things going for me would be my brains and my personality. Right? Yeah, that's what I thought.

not so odd when i'm around. :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Cricket's a stupid game. Who needs it. *grumble, sulk*

*reaches for a stiff drink for purely medicinal purposes*

DeletedUser

LOL .

Poor performance on a pitch like Adelaide.

Anyone else think Fifa's corrupt was hoping england would win 2018 and australia 2022 .

Instead russia and qatar .

who are Qatar lol also the heat there LOL its right next to iraq :/

DeletedUser

qatar is not next to iraq :p and from what I heard they intend to have air conditioned stadiums!

DeletedUser

LOL .

Poor performance on a pitch like Adelaide.

Anyone else think Fifa's corrupt was hoping england would win 2018 and australia 2022 .

Instead russia and qatar .

who are Qatar lol also the heat there LOL its right next to iraq :/

lmao - Australia's presentation was an animated kangaroo running around xD

DeletedUser

qatar is not next to iraq :p and from what I heard they intend to have air conditioned stadiums!

ok am very sorry it is near iraq.

and next to iran .

Happy now :icon_neutral:. Still far too close for what i think , and yh i heard either air con stadiums or underground playing .

All money from oil, both bids !

middleeast_2d00_450_2d00_qatar_kUVi5_19672.jpg

@dom then it was america i hoped would get it . Japan and korea i didnt want to . Korea have had it already. Australia havent but are a big country and have been playing football for long time unlike qatar . Just incase i sound contradictory i added that last sentence :D

DeletedUser

Australia's presentation included Hugh Jackman and therefore should have won it.

DeletedUser

that's like saying I don't wanna go to the UK coz it's near Germany ... Qatar just happens to be a very stable and extremely rich country :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Australia's presentation included Hugh Jackman and therefore should have won it.

Like that Lipton iced tea commercial? FAIL!

that's like saying I don't wanna go to the UK coz it's near Germany ... Qatar just happens to be a very stable and extremely rich country :icon_wink:

But it's hot ... Australia's weather Pwns

DeletedUser

I DO like that commercial. I also like Wolverine. mmmmmmmmmmmm highly delicious!

DeletedUser

no the difference is Germany is now stable and Uk is further away from Germany than qatar is to Iraq .

DeletedUser

I DO like that commercial. I also like Wolverine. mmmmmmmmmmmm highly delicious!

Settle down !

P.S: That commercial was a huge slap in the face for Lipton iced tea - I'd like to slap Hugh Jackman in his big muscular .. wait what were we talking about?