Spam Central

mike62

So what was the large smile on his face?
You been feeding him some of that naughty stuff again?

DeletedUser

Ggia and he became too comfortable in there with their brood and I thought their children should get more sunshine so I helped them find a place of their own, albeit unwillingly on their part.

mike62

Thought you had him buried down there, whos is the leg sticking up under the cage then or is that something i shoudnt mention..

DeletedUser

open up the bar again!!!!

blue has trapped everyone in her dungeon.

*runs down to the cellar to release any prisoners*

DeletedUser

Jack daniels !

Then who would we whip?!

Several of which cannot legally be discussed on these forums.

Sadly correct.

I have found that in most successful tribes the majority of players are over 18. All those under 18s madly posting away in this topic may be genuine exceptions and I am sure many others would like to lay claim to being an exception. The truth of the matter is that of the current Rank 1 tribes I am involved with, not even half a dozen players in each are under 18. There may be many reasons for this. Two that spring to mind immediately are the greater incidence of younger players losing patience as a world progresses and leaving for RL or a new world, and the larger proportion of younger players who leave/are dismissed due to under-developed conflict resolution skills that are often essential within a tribe of strong-minded individuals all striving for success.

/retires to cellar to wait for a bite...

Kills blue !

ageist witch !!!!! :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

LMAO!! I was waiting to see who would bite. :D
It got mattcurr going in the topic. I knew there had to be those out there who'd take it as an affront rather than a simple observation. There always is.

Catch you on skype later ;)

DeletedUser

Blue, the lower amount of under 18's just means you are less likely to be caught for child abuse :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

LMAO!! I was waiting to see who would bite. :D
It got mattcurr going in the topic. I knew there had to be those out there who'd take it as an affront rather than a simple observation. There always is.

Catch you on skype later ;)

As you can see I was joking .

Just need some of all ages to win a world tbh.

Yh , mattcurr lost to our tribe on w45 so... :p

And yh I have been 'abused' so many times under her wing