SPAM Declares War

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Good day world 6,

That’s right; we’re declaring war…….on HIRE.

Reasons? We need reasons? Oh okay:

• We’ve mailed KingRich time and time again to try and give him a chance to resolve the differences between SPAM and HIRE, He has not shown to either meeting with SirDevan and he has not responded to any official mail from SPAM for weeks.
• We’ve had enough of Richs, Merge or die demands, He tried it with SPTS and SPTS2, So call this a little revenge if you so wish.
• We feel merely dropping the NAP does not really clarify just how much he has offended SPAM.
• ~Or.D~ has ALWAYS communicated with us in a friendly matter, Resolving issues with ease and often to the benefit of both tribes, HIRE however, have managed neither.
• Oh….and Fun

SPAM has finally settled in and is ready for battle. After reviewing the ongoing war as well as our relations with each side we have decided to dissolve our NAP with HIRE and go to war against them.

Our troops will be much happier no longer sitting at home.

Warmest Regards, and Happy Hunting.

FOR SPARTA!

DeletedUser

We didnt think it was fair your eastern players had nothing closer to attack....soo.... :icon_cry:

Great to have you on side SPAM :) Just leave enough of Vincents villages for me :p

Shadow9193

Wow -.-
Noone was expecting this.. I mean declaring on a tribe thats' already dealing with what... 3 wars? I'm somewhat dissappointed in my council (yes, I am a SPAM member). I mean, we all know HIRE is probably going to fall. especially now.. OrD and SIN are bashing into them already. We just stood there and watched. Now it's time to participate? Lol, I think that's just.. weak.

So yay, SPAM is finally going to war. A war that is already won. The only thing HIRE can do is defend. I mean seriously, they got almost the entire top 10 tribes fighting against them. Only the RM family seems to be missing out.

SPAM could've made a huge turn to this war, but instead they won't even make a diffrence.

DeletedUser

I've explained that we tried to fix relations, SIN and ~Or.D~ were always there to talk about mending relations, and HIRE wasn't, Which side we're we gonna stick with? Hmm..One guess..

DeletedUser

I hate this manner ,
Some one are brave when they see a weak , Damn .
we declare war bcaz they ...
Some lies for making attack ,
You are sure , after HIRE , it's your turn ,
HIRE will disband and some of them ( their active ) will join to O~SIN and RMC and ~OR.D~ , and other ( inactives ) will die ,
But you can be afraid about yours after this war ,
If i be in your sit , i start to change my offensive to defensive villages ,

If i be in nakoro sit , i stop our attack and ask ~OR.D~ to stop too , that HIRE show you what the war is ,
you win this war before it start ? you are attacking for what ?

get a kick out of your job ,

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hey, R-Man, go speak to your leaders before you open your mouth here.

Quite frankly, This world is looking more and more like east V West, and your forum comments and provoking to your own allies let alone anyone else.

DeletedUser

And as for lies, Please, tell me everything you know about SPTS,SPTS2,HIRE-S,BORED,SPAM,SPRAM,HIRE-H. I could do with a giggle.

DeletedUser

Kinda two-sided imho..

Very lame to now tag along in a war against a tribe already fighting wars with a few of the worlds biggest, on the other hand i think something like this was about to happen sooner or later, and i wish them well..

Good luck, to both HIRE and SPAM :lol:

DeletedUser

I can just give one word to this...............SHAME.

It is easy to steel the candy from one children - kick the ass of one drunk guy...............

I really think that SPAM was better than this.

My best to all...................

DeletedUser

Well we needed a war, we had two practical options, ~Or.D~ (who have been better to us in diplomatic and any kind of discussions, perhaps excluding p&p) or HIRE (as dom stated we have had some issues with). When you consider we were going 100% to have a war, we had 2 options. Also, HIRE has broad shoulders, they MIGHT suffer a bit at the start, but they have close to 33,000 villages, they should be able to support their fronts...

DeletedUser

Hey, R-Man, go speak to your leaders before you open your mouth here.

Quite frankly, This world is looking more and more like east V West, and your forum comments and provoking to your own allies let alone anyone else.

That's not your f... business ,

Good luck ,
Oh , I'm sorry , but you thought that is funny , but it's not , I'm sorry ,

rickyson1

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
if any of you knew anything about the way hire has treated these guys since the way bored was formed you would agree that this war was inevitable

(that said though i 100% agree that the timing of it makes them look pathetic)

Well we needed a war, we had two practical options, ~Or.D~ (who have been better to us in diplomatic and any kind of discussions, perhaps excluding p&p) or HIRE (as dom stated we have had some issues with). When you consider we were going 100% to have a war, we had 2 options. Also, HIRE has broad shoulders, they MIGHT suffer a bit at the start, but they have close to 33,000 villages, they should be able to support their fronts...

not really....

33,000 villages is a lot but not when your at war with 134,000 villages....

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Of course the timing looks bad, We've been trying for MONTHS to patch things up with HIRE, It wouldn't work, So yes, We tried for as long as we could, So yes, Our timing is shite, But at the end of the day, What were we gonna do? Side with a tribe that won't even talk to us let alone help us?

@ R-Man, I think it is my buisness thanks, I would bother giving your reasoning, But since you obviously haven't spoken to your leaders, who should be well aware whats happening, I give up hope for you arleady, It wasn't aimed to be funny, It was aimed because its the damn truth.

I further add to the wider audience, That you can add discust if you so wish, but till you truly know the background to this war, then you might as well not bother.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

if any of you knew anything about the way hire has treated these guys since the way bored was formed you would agree that this war was inevitable

(that said though i 100% agree that the timing of it makes them look pathetic)

not really....

33,000 villages is a lot but not when your at war with 134,000 villages....

I'm not care about HIRE , they will lose this war soon or late , Bcaz O~SIN is enough strong for falling down them ,
All of us know it good , even HIRE knows it ,
But ... .

DeletedUser

Good day world 6,

That’s right; we’re declaring war…….on HIRE.

Reasons? We need reasons? Oh okay:

• We’ve mailed KingRich time and time again to try and give him a chance to resolve the differences between SPAM and HIRE, He has not shown to either meeting with SirDevan and he has not responded to any official mail from SPAM for weeks.
• We’ve had enough of Richs, Merge or die demands, He tried it with SPTS and SPTS2, So call this a little revenge if you so wish.
• We feel merely dropping the NAP does not really clarify just how much he has offended SPAM.
• ~Or.D~ has ALWAYS communicated with us in a friendly matter, Resolving issues with ease and often to the benefit of both tribes, HIRE however, have managed neither.
• Oh….and Fun

SPAM has finally settled in and is ready for battle. After reviewing the ongoing war as well as our relations with each side we have decided to dissolve our NAP with HIRE and go to war against them.

Our troops will be much happier no longer sitting at home.

Warmest Regards, and Happy Hunting.

FOR SPARTA!

Most of those reasons are bs, we've never given a merge or die option to SPTS2.

SirDevan nor Coco attended the meeting when it was addressed. Dom I've seen the proof showing so, about dates etc; On Msn and IG

Also, Rich has never ignored anyone IG, not Nak not you guys. That's bull putting out there and you're just putting justifications on the declaration.

I have no problem with the war and I don't mind it happening, but the reasons of anti Rich are untrue.

I'm pro war, but the reasons you supplied are bs.

DeletedUser

Side 1: O~SIN A~SIN

Side 2: HIRE

Timeframe: Last 3 months

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 447
Side 2: 189
Difference: 258

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 4,277,569
Side 2: 1,730,117
Difference: 2,547,452

image.php

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Side 1: ~Or.D~

Side 2: HIRE

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 463
Side 2: 156
Difference: 307

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 4,651,562
Side 2: 1,506,553
Difference: 3,145,009

image.php

SIN could have done it themselves, In what, 2 years? Even with ~Or.D~s help, Half a year? SPAM hastens the deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.