SPAM Declares War

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Note that Cav is in RMC. He also was our defense coordinator for some time, so maybe he knows what he's talking about :icon_idea:

I know he knows what he is doing and talking about, I was just pointing some things out, I didn't say he didn't know what he was talking about. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser47238

87%? lol!

blah blah blah? was that you saying that? and you were telling me to grow up, way to completely disregard what he is saying :icon_rolleyes:

wow, this is like HIRE, inactives across all the borders, quite sad actually, the difference, HIRE are Versing 6 tribes, and winning overall. And Dom, if you were going to war, why should people need to tell you what villages need support, any village ON THE BORDER will need to be supported, And a second front set up with minimal (30-50k) defence in-case villages on the front are taken before support arrives or in-case of heavy attacks.

Look at Neuwar, do you know why they have such a high ODD? they were stacking villages into the hundred of K's (100k of D) and HIRE were just nukeing the $H!T out of the villages. And since you seem to think SPAM are doing sooooo sooo much, how abou SIN, Neuwar and the Order ceasefire on HIRE so they can show the world that you are honestly and trully pathetic! Only join in the gangbang after SIN's massive co-op consisting of 10k nukes from SIN alone, thats nearly half your villages, do you think SPAM and SPRAM could together get 10k nukes sent at HIRE?

And that 10k, was not counting the people who didnt send troops counts or fakes. So if SPAM want to think their doing so well, drop off SIN, the order and neuwar, let HIRE move EVERY SINGLE BLOODY TROOP they have to their front, like you have to your, and watch SPAM crumble!

imsure

well O~SIN can go ahead and quit since they arnt doing Shite at all go ahead we dont care

DeletedUser

Note that Cav is in RMC. He also was our defense coordinator for some time, so maybe he knows what he's talking about :icon_idea:

I didnt read anything from howley where he said cav didnt know what he was talking about :icon_neutral:

Just that he keeps flinging the same mud that half a dozen others already have. Then the other quote had very little to do with cav, just howley explaining the situation.

Which leads me to ask, do You know what you're talking about?

imsureidontlike69

Hmm, your habit of jumping on the band wagon and join in on any insults just backfired, because Dom is a hard working, well and frequently complimented on p&p and in game. so STFU

talking about jumping on band wagons, your in SPAM..... and you declared on HIRE when, how many tribes were already at war with them? :icon_rolleyes:

imsure

DeletedUser

Final War stats:

Side 1: SPAM

Side 2: HIRE

Timeframe: 31/10/2008 19:01:00 to 17/11/2008 16:41:08

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 897
Side 2: 329
Difference: 568

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 8,165,990
Side 2: 3,126,421
Difference: 5,039,569

image.php

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Side 1: SPRAM

Side 1: 102
Side 2: 400
Difference: 298

image.php

Side 1: 822,480
Side 2: 3,369,635
Difference: 2,547,155

image.php

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Side 1: SPRAM SPAM

Side 1: 999
Side 2: 729
Difference: 270

image.php

Side 1: 8,988,470
Side 2: 6,496,056
Difference: 2,492,414

image.php

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This thread will now be locked, Per my request, See my other comments for our closing statement.

Status
Not open for further replies.