Spam wins

DeletedUser

I dont post much out here usually just read but gonna chime in...This isnt W25, and you should probably not comment on something that you dont know the whole story....I will leave it at that. Back to my hole :)

I was in INH, I believe I know.

DeletedUser106889

The 30 day cancellation period of the alliance? Ignored by Calm.

-Anything south of the 50's will be a Calm. only nobling area?
Ignored by Valour. I'm tired of seeing how we 'backstabbed' when you guys, in fact, we had respected you as our allies. The billion dollar question; DID VALOUR RESPECT CALM?

Proof:123|609) K61 8,599 zkid21 [Schism] Pure Baron [Valour] 2012-05-23 - 10:51:57

05-23-12. 30 days after, alliance was technically, broken.

Ever calm village that I have seen so far on the frontlines stacked to the rafters? Without a doubt been planned.

...You're obviously blind. If you didn't see this coming with recruitment of Deus. I thought you'd have leadership tell you to stack front lines too.

cheap and dirty tactics

That's what I'd call the TCR vs. Valour war.

Calm will take all the secrets

We have made it perfectly clear we don't want to win by the secrets. And if we do, we would have already killed the other large tribes.

even that post berny made (In our shared forum) about lets just chill out for a bit was removed by Duncan/JF, I think most of us fell for it and thought you were being genuine. Clearly not!

Berny is on vacation and is unaware. I think James posted on that forum telling you that

DeletedUser

My name was picked up here and thus i feel obliged to respond. I have pretty much no idea what the heck is going on lol. I havent been on skype for 3 days straight and last i logged on tw was literally to write that post which was my honest opinion. Why it was removed i dont know. I am an honest guy. I could go haha fooled you all but that wouldnt be true. I fooled myself. I didnt even know we were gonna declare war :D Anywhoo whats happened has happened. it seems both sides made mistakes and broke the agreement a number of times. The majority of our members dont agree thus had enough thus decided there was no option but to declare war - thats as much as i know. One can keep on crying over how we apparently betrayed you but Valour clearly overstepped the line by recruiting Deus. Dont like it? Tell it to someone who cares. Its the game. Not that I agree with it. Just its how it worked out.

Go Valour!

DeletedUser

A bit of boost for the enemy never hurts anyone :p im always on calm side haha

DeletedUser

Here I was thinking everyone was flaming Valour and Calm. for being huggy n00bs. Well, now we have a proper war on the server, rejoice! Who signs up for a tribal WARS account and doesnt enjoy a good war?

This should be fun, ofc I'm biased towards Calm. but good luck to Valour as well!

DeletedUser

If SPAM were to do the intelligent thing, they'd start attacking Calm. Here's why before you start calling me mad;

If they were to do the intelligent thing, they'd steal as many Valour villages as they could while Valour is weak.

Calm. is currently winning. Wouldn't they want to join the winning tribe?

Sp.ag has and always will be fully transparent in the leadership of his tribe, he was always clear about what he was going to do and when. SPAM can rest assured that when the time to war is right, it will be done in good faith and sportingly. Calm on the otherhand HAVE backstabbed, however much bullshit they chat.

The 30 day cancellation period of the alliance? Ignored by Calm.

An alliance set by a former leader. In truth, I should have ended the alliance when I took control. With that said, when I took control was more than 30 days ago so I did not break that.

Getting Scion to help war us with Calm minutes after calm declare so do scion? Again showing that calm has this planned.

We planned a war against an 100 mil. tribe? :icon_eek:. How stupid of us!!

Ever calm village that I have seen so far on the frontlines stacked to the rafters? Without a doubt been planned.

Read 2 sentences above

There is nothing wrong with this strategy, it works. It's just frustrating for everybody else, cheap and dirty tactics. I'll be honest I'm a bit butthurt (Not on an elton john vibe though), they jump in when we're already (I speak for those on the frontline with calm and tcr of which I am one unfortunately) bogged down with TCR/ROTP/HOG. This is really pathetic and shows that regardless of whether or not Calm win this war, they did not do it without LOTS of help, so any 'skill' and 'quality' players they might posses (bernz still pro) is pretty invalid, because they had a r****** upper hand.

Cheap and dirty? Sp.ag had ample time to prepare. He should have seen this coming. Our plan should have been exactly what he was doing. Don't pretend that Valour didn't parts of their line and weren't notified of a possible war.

So the conclude, SPAM should attack Calm, because Calm will just screw them over after us and then Calm will win the world, not to mention that calm will take all the secrets.

Calm. loves DA <3.

Awh, insults. How cute.

I would like to say that I do have a girlfriend.

But yeah well played Calm, even that post berny made (In our shared forum) about lets just chill out for a bit was removed by Duncan/JF, I think most of us fell for it and thought you were being genuine. Clearly not!

Thanks!

:)

-Duncan

P.S. I would edit your post or risk an infraction.

P.P.S. I'm crying because of your insult. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

If I wanted to win, I would have gotten the secrets and done it already. What I want to do is utterly crush the opposition.

DeletedUser

Dylan, can we crush the opposition togeather, like go out for a lunch date and then discuss how to crush them?:)

DeletedUser

-Anything south of the 50's will be a Calm. only nobling area?
Ignored by Valour. I'm tired of seeing how we 'backstabbed' when you guys, in fact, we had respected you as our allies. The billion dollar question; DID VALOUR RESPECT CALM?

Proof:123|609) K61 8,599 zkid21 [Schism] Pure Baron [Valour] 2012-05-23 - 10:51:57

05-23-12. 30 days after, alliance was technically, broken.

Not for nothing but Valour allowed Calm to noble in k41 and Romeo116 nobbled in k44. I would not think of that as something that would break an alliance. Just sayin'

DeletedUser

Spam has a choice to make if Calm takes a large number of territory from Valour they might be able to really overwhelm spam in the end game just by size. They could sit back and let Valour and calm duke it out for a while and then make a charge into the fray. I can not see them really jumping in on anyone's side though.

DeletedUser

Not for nothing but Valour allowed Calm to noble in k41 and Romeo116 nobbled in k44. I would not think of that as something that would break an alliance. Just sayin'

yes... i was merging with a new co who had villes in k41. days ahead, while i considered the merge, i mailed valour leadership to request permission. and it was, albeit reluctantly, given. IE, i respect was shown. I had more villes given to me in k41 that i passed on to the local valour person in the area......More Respect.

i am unaware of the k44 thing. If it happened early, there must of been a good reason. If it was more resent, care-o-meter wasnt very high any more.

Nothing was asked about taking villes in 61 or 64. It wasnt even a co-play merge situtation.

Can you see I, like many, are about respect. Give it....Get it.

*Theodred*

Spam has a choice to make if Calm takes a large number of territory from Valour they might be able to really overwhelm spam in the end game just by size. They could sit back and let Valour and calm duke it out for a while and then make a charge into the fray. I can not see them really jumping in on anyone's side though.

Yup, they're going to take on both Calm. and Valour and then to prove they are the best, they'll noble themselves. Twice. O.O

DeletedUser

Romeo's nobling was in June and he grabbed like 5 or 6 barbs. In the grand scheme of things not a big deal imo if the two tribes were real allies but let's be honest it was a "paper" relationship dating back to Escape.

DeletedUser

Yup, they're going to take on both Calm. and Valour and then to prove they are the best, they'll noble themselves. Twice. O.O

Taking on two tribes that are in the middle of a war does in no way prove they are the best, just the smartest. :)