Spam?

Read thread then vote.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

As a mod, do you think I should spam and join in with the games in 'General discussion'?

DeletedUser

I think its great having a mod who is interested in his/her forums.

DeletedUser

I agree, a mod should mingle with the members in his/her forums aslong as they stay neutral in war discussions and just give their opinion based on statistics ... :)

DeletedUser

I don't tend to comment on wars to avoid Bias however I will and do vote in the polls. :)

DeletedUser

I don't tend to comment on wars to avoid Bias however I will and do vote in the polls. :)

well we dont have much polls so that is pointless ;)

and i think the mod doing a good review gets him liked by the community, there were a few mods on worlds that i used to play (inactive though) where they held forum and ingame games (which were kept track off on the forums) and only if you have the time for it! went well quite alot of times

PS: is petn still around?

DeletedUser

Petn yeah he's still an elder.

I may post somethings although to date IMO no-one has really posted an EPIC declaration that hasn't decended into crappy flames. :( So I don't want /can't get involved in that.

DeletedUser

I think its great to have a mod that contributes to topics as well as keeping the forum clean and tidy. Better to have a friendly mod who upholds the rules than a mod that we never see except when the hammer comes down.

DeletedUser

Petn yeah he's still an elder.

I may post somethings although to date IMO no-one has really posted an EPIC declaration that hasn't decended into crappy flames. :( So I don't want /can't get involved in that.

i need to say hi to him :p been ages since w17 when he tried to control my spamming with my new friends at the time :lol:

and all PnP nowadays is crap, everyone just flames and they hate one another its not even good ownage or quality! and then once the war is over and they merge they are frjends and flame the next person! wtf

Status
Not open for further replies.