Spam

DeletedUser

From my experiences playing with him, whilst he isnt the best sweet talker, lets just say he is extremely good at what he does. I would start running now.

Glad you could make a forum account just to post this :lol: Im sure hes very scary

DeletedUser91782

From my experiences playing with him, whilst he isnt the best sweet talker, lets just say he is extremely good at what he does. I would start running now.

From experiences with him like METAL on w51, he's extremely bad at what he does. I would just pressure his tribe and it'll fall now

DeletedUser

Ive never said I am good or bad at leading, I have only ever plodded along and done my job. (Why are we even on this topic and who the hell are the people talking about it, because I actually know none of them. That kinda implies they know very little about my leadership style.)

From experiences with him like METAL on w51, he's extremely bad at what he does. I would just pressure his tribe and it'll fall now

Unfortunately there no family 15 times our size to do that. All my deputies haven't decided to quit on me yet either :p Im not inactive yet either :). But hold out for all of those mate.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I once remember that this thread was a SPAM recruitment thread. Then it came a SPAM war thread. Then it morphed into SPAM -HD flaming thread. Then in changed into a SPAM-NONE inadequacies of declaration thread . And now it is the thread where DA is just starting to get interesting and psychoanalize himself. We are on page 10 already . I reckon we could reach page 50 easy and get a bronze award for indeterminate threads.

DeletedUser

This thread has now become part of w60 history pango..

What I can say is I have played under many different dukes of many top tribes, and as far as I can observe, DA is a very good leader, I am trying not to give him too much of a big head here, but he is only one out of two leader's in my half a decade of playing this game who have succeeded in gaining my complete loyalty and trust.
He is a great guy as well thats a plus..

DeletedUser

mfln554l.jpg

:p.

DeletedUser

SPAM is sorry to hear that Sirpangolin of H D is in hospital and wishes him a speedy recovery.

DeletedUser

SPAM is sorry to hear that Sirpangolin of H D is in hospital and wishes him a speedy recovery.

On behalf of Sir P Thank you, Nemesis :)

To be fair Spam are puttin out everything that makes up to be a good War and we look forward to getting stuck in ourselves :)

DeletedUser

Mostly going after players not in H D atm. Going to be focusing more on our other wars.