Spam

DeletedUser

I'm going to assume that you are just trying to get a rise out of me because if you're asking that question, you either don't play W60, or you are blissfully unaware of any events that transpired in the area you're debating about. It was them, the Anon family, or go tribeless. I mean.. are you completely clueless that you don't even bother to research the stuff you're talking about?

As Im actually really bored right now and nothing is happening in the war, I am going to return for a short while to debate, I was a bit busy last night planning a future operation hence I called my leave from what was becoming quite a mudflinging session by both sides, but the operation has been organized and I have a lot of free time. Im not going to answer your jabs on oheinen, but will go into your points a bit

Regarding your choices of tribe, from your location, it seems you had more options than that. You could have even probably applied to SPAM from your starting point similar to how Dadov did. You could have also made your tribe instead. When I started this world, I didn't want to have to join and move from tribe to tribe and that was part of the reason I made SPAM when I joined. There were also many other options nearby your area (but of similar standard to None).

Couldn't even get the unit speeds/arrival times out of a number of them. Nor did anyone set a night sitter despite repeated attempts to get people to do so. And since they were closest to each other.. it also fell to them to support each other when a train from 4 hours away was caught. And yet there was rarely anyone that did.

I believe this could have been prevented with prior preparation. Kaboltron for example was recruited nearly two weeks before the start of the war, in which changes could have easily been implemented but weren't. This is just a personal opinion, so there is no evidence backing it up, but I believe that should SPAM have not warred None, None would have continued as usual and would be in a similar situation should SPAM have declared a month later.

If you're half as intelligent as your posts lead me to believe, you'd still understand that there is no way a tribe our size could've stacked half of them let alone all. In which case Spam would have scouted, found the unstacked and then nobled those. Us being much further away.. would not have been able to reshift the defense in time(in fact it'd still be on the way back when the nobles hit the target village).

Ive done a quick calculation of the mass that was actually attacking None and it comes to close to 625k worth of points, which was I think smaller than the original None. That said SPAM did not stack all villages on the frontline, it only stacked some vital villages and I think None could have easily done that should they have been organised.

DeletedUser

You know how little I work anyways. I get to mess around most of the time because theres not much that needs doing. SPAM got it stuff sorted 99% of the time. I just chillax in the SPAM chat and post on the publics.

DeletedUser

You know how little I work anyways. I get to mess around most of the time because theres not much that needs doing. SPAM got it stuff sorted 99% of the time. I just chillax in the SPAM chat and post on the publics.

Goes to show why a Dictators life is so awesome. :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Regarding your choices of tribe, from your location, it seems you had more options than that.

I had about 40 anon players on my immediate 20x20, and numerous players who'd started 7 days before me on my 15x15(the server placed me in further than usual to be mean). One of them was Klund, who was one of the faster growing players and was in None, we were both attacked by Anon and it was logical to work together. All the other faster growing were in Anon. As for starting my own tribe.. I hate leading tribes, it's actually one of the things I told Kaboltron, that I never wanted to be made duke when I joined.

I believe this could have been prevented with prior preparation. Kaboltron for example was recruited nearly two weeks before the start of the war, in which changes could have easily been implemented but weren't.

I already said that the tribe idled for awhile.. you're recapping on that point why? You just felt the need to fancy up the word 'idled'?

Ive done a quick calculation of the mass that was actually attacking None and it comes to close to 625k worth of points, which was I think smaller than the original None. That said SPAM did not stack all villages on the frontline, it only stacked some vital villages and I think None could have easily done that should they have been organised.

Was there something about my post which didn't pretty much say that the front was a disorganize mess of semi-active players? You're recapping on this why?

DeletedUser

I already said that the tribe idled for awhile.. you're recapping on that point why? You just felt the need to fancy up the word 'idled'?

It doesnt take 2 weeks to dismiss a few players. Notice I expanded on my point further and stated that None probably wouldnt have changed had it been a week more or a month more. I believe None was working perfectly alright up to the first day of the actual war, where it fell apart. I also think that you had no inclination to change the tribe. From your posts, it just seems you looked down on, rather than helping, a certain section of your tribe. "I didnt help them because they were going to fail anyway" is not a justification, its a copout.

Was there something about my post which didn't pretty much say that the front was a disorganize mess of semi-active players? You're recapping on this why?

And our front was also a "disorganized mess of semi-active players". We just had someone organizing them, thats my job :p.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

who said that? :icon_eek:

I was just paraphrasing what Dazrield has to say about ex-None members.

you'd still understand that there is no way a tribe our size could've stacked half of them let alone all. In which case Spam would have scouted, found the unstacked and then nobled those. Us being much further away.. would not have been able to reshift the defense in time(in fact it'd still be on the way back when the nobles hit the target village).

So he chose to leave them to dry.

DeletedUser

It doesnt take 2 weeks to dismiss a few players. Notice I expanded on my point further and stated that None probably wouldnt have changed had it been a week more or a month more. I believe None was working perfectly alright up to the first day of the actual war, where it fell apart. I also think that you had no inclination to change the tribe. From your posts, it just seems you looked down on, rather than helping, a certain section of your tribe. "I didnt help them because they were going to fail anyway" is not a justification, its a copout.

I for one did help, I sat, I supported, and did my best to train. However.. you can't train someone to be active. They ether are or aren't. Nor can you make them send support to each other, they either do or don't. Those players all started way before I did(heck, I even lost my first nuke to an Anon stack and rebuilt it before nobling my 2nd village). The only inclination I had was to NOT lead a tribe. I appointed a duke as soon as I found someone to do the job.

And I'm confused.. you're saying I should've both helped them and dismissed them? Which is it? Would dismissing them sooner have saved them?(you seem to go on and on about their mistreatment.. you could always recruit them if you are that compassionate to their plight).

Why is a tribe disbanding so offensive to your delicate nature anyways? It happens. I'm sure 40-50 disbanded during the course of this debate. Start mailing tribes pleading with them to stop the disbandment. There's nothing you can do about it after it's already done..GET MOVING THERE ARE TRIBES RIGHT NOW CONSIDERING IT!!!

DeletedUser

I for one did help, I sat, I supported, and did my best to train. However.. you can't train someone to be active. They ether are or aren't. Nor can you make them send support to each other, they either do or don't. Those players all started way before I did(heck, I even lost my first nuke to an Anon stack and rebuilt it before nobling my 2nd village). The only inclination I had was to NOT lead a tribe. I appointed a duke as soon as I found someone to do the job.

And I'm confused.. you're saying I should've both helped them and dismissed them? Which is it? Would dismissing them sooner have saved them?(you seem to go on and on about their mistreatment.. you could always recruit them if you are that compassionate to their plight).

Why is a tribe disbanding so offensive to your delicate nature anyways? It happens. I'm sure 40-50 disbanded during the course of this debate. Start mailing tribes pleading with them to stop the disbandment. There's nothing you can do about it after it's already done..GET MOVING THERE ARE TRIBES RIGHT NOW CONSIDERING IT!!!

Not offensive to my nature. Just a shame that your tribe hit the floor when we sent them a few attacks. From all this hype from you, we were really expecting more. None was like 1 big anticlimax really.

As for recruiting and dismissing, make changes and dismiss the guys not willing to stick to it. As for recruiting them, SPAM does not recruit players unless they apply directly to join SPAM. As none of them have applied to SPAM, SPAM will take none in.

DeletedUser

Not offensive to my nature. Just a shame that your tribe hit the floor when we sent them a few attacks. From all this hype from you, we were really expecting more. None was like 1 big anticlimax really.

What hype? Saying that your declaration sucked? The only hype was you guys arguing that to death before we all found out that it was a declaration written in 5 minutes after a few beers.

And didn't you guys take a look around when you sat Kobaltron? I mean.. you were sure poking around alot. I can evaluate entire tribes faster that it took you to evaluate his account before accepting him into Spam. Surely you knew exactly what to expect.

DeletedUser

I think the moral of the story is None has gone, and I think Daz isn't to blame, he got forced to lead a tribe he didn't want to lead, but still tried his best, and I can relate. He also had a hard start up as have I, I think what triggered this argument and set the tone all the way through was the original declaration, tbf when I saw it I was like What the... I even posted after saying this is a bit arrogant, and then I found out Somguy did it.. he is known for being a bit on the arrogant side in the Spam camp, and I totally understand why this thread has played out the way it has, I am a firm believer in giving people a chance and I give respect to people until they do something to make me loose that respect for them, and as far as I can observe dazrield has done nothing to loose my respect, he has fought his corner valiantly and not backed down I can respect that, I think now we should all calm down have some war banter.

DeletedUser

it wasn't meant to be arrogant:icon_sad:
beer does stupid things with yourself:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I only give respect to player abilities of those who I think can beat me 1v1. I only give respect to tribes who I think can beat mine 1v1. I think I work differently to most on the respect front. Apologies therefore for any lack of respect shown towards my enemies.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I only give respect to player abilities of those who I think can beat me 1v1. I only give respect to tribes who I think can beat mine 1v1. I think I work differently to most on the respect front. Apologies therefore for any lack of respect shown towards my enemies.

do you respect me? :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

In the spirit of every tribe and situation you've managed to misrepresent and misreply to thus far in this thread.. I accept your apology on behalf of all H D. :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

In the spirit of every tribe and situation you've managed to misrepresent and misreply to thus far in this thread.. I accept your apology on behalf of all H D. :icon_biggrin:

So I need not apologize then?

Thanks for reminding me that I also need to apologize on your behalf for every tribemate you have managed to abandon since the None war started for screwing them over. You can thank me later.

DeletedUser

Just commenting, you guys can carry on....

They are good to talk to but when it comes to the game are bloody useless. I wonder whether H D is going to surpass itself, their plan to noble a barb in K36 has finally succeeded after a huge amount of work and have managed to deprive SPAM of one farm for the cost of 11 villages. Next they will probably be trying to get -RLS- to merge into them to make some supertribe to oppose SPAM or something, afterall, theres not much that can top what they are already doing.

I was bored and started reading this thread. I only wish to log this reaction to that comment. If -RLS- decides to merge with HD I'm going to jump ship! I like to be called ruthless than being called by a name of some egg dude :icon_biggrin:...... Actually being a spam is not so bad compared to that.

Just some info, spam taste good also when mix with egg. Have you tried that?