Spam

DeletedUser

So I need not apologize then?

Nope, never needed to. All you had to do was accept that the declaration did indeed suck(as we've all generally agreed upon by this time) and not drag it into a 5 page drama fest because someone had the balls to criticize said sucky declaration.

Thanks for reminding me that I also need to apologize on your behalf for every tribemate you have managed to abandon since the None war started for screwing them over. You can thank me later.

And you go ahead and mail anyone you feel to ingame to make yourself feel better or 'to get back at me' for criticizing it.. or owning you here in the PnP. You make every accusation possible and when I shoot them all down at the end of the day you're resorting to mass mailing my ex-tribe to get some sort of satisfaction for all your efforts.

You think I've never been spammed by mails before? C'mon.. I dedicated days and a good portion of my profile in my last world to teaching new players the game. I had more mail folder groups than you could shake a stick at. Maybe you should devote some of your time to teaching newbies if you feel so much for all players of W60 that have been wronged instead of trying desperately so hard to look like a 'tough guy' on the forums.

DeletedUser

Nope, never needed to. All you had to do was accept that the declaration did indeed suck(as we've all generally agreed upon by this time) and not drag it into a 5 page drama fest because someone had the balls to criticize said sucky declaration.

I answered this 5 pages ago however I am going to answer it again because some psychological studies seem to suggest that repetition helps cement information into the brain.

I said that the quality of the declaration did not matter should None bellyflop. To me, that win is several magnitudes of order more important than some stupid declaration or PnP, which I frankly do not care about. You then proceeded to drag this "SPAM's declaratio sucked" out by pursuing the topic and attempting to gain a big political point out of something which was uncaringly written in a few minutes. We should have probably spent more time on the declaration, but considering the war was only 24 hours long though one has to think whether it was actually worth writing a declaration at all. I didn't really even want to give one personally. I thought None weren't worth it, but I realised the advantage of shock tactics (in particular the war stats over the 24 hours that None were alive, updating None on how they were doing) in crushing None on the first offensive so we could focus on our NiNi and H D wars.

And you go ahead and mail anyone you feel to ingame to make yourself feel better or 'to get back at me' for criticizing it.. or owning you here in the PnP. You make every accusation possible and when I shoot them all down at the end of the day you're resorting to mass mailing my ex-tribe to get some sort of satisfaction for all your efforts.

You havent managed to shoot a single thing down, whilst I do understand the possible satisfaction you could gain by thinking you did so. By the way, what is this rubbish about mass mailing? Have never mailed a member of None other than kaboltron.

Maybe you should devote some of your time to teaching newbies if you feel so much for all players of W60 that have been wronged instead of trying desperately so hard to look like a 'tough guy' on the forums.

Again, trying to kick a dead cat. I have already answered this point. It did not matter that they were noobs, but that they were in your tribe and you could have helped them but obviously instead looked down on them. This is apparent in your postings and actions. SPAM is free to teach anything to newer players provided they are in SPAM. Other players, I couldnt care less about. Would prefer it though that you try not make this personal, I understand that you are a bit upset that None was forced to disband after SPAM sent you a few attacks, but there is no reason to take it out on SPAM members. I am answering your current queries, despite them being complete repeats of past queries (I am really just reiterating the same correct response to you over and over again which is a bit tedious).

I understand you cant get a punch in, but that doesnt make me a "tough guy", its just my ballet skills help me dance away from all your blows.

DeletedUser

I said that the quality of the declaration did not matter should None bellyflop..

That would only be true if you'd not posted it in the PnP. This is a forum, where people read things, and the quality of said things is called into question all the time. None had lots of declarations, some pretty good, yet we never graced the PnP with them because they didn't matter. If you decide to post one up in the PnP, then it's open to criticism.

And quality always matters, the paint on your walls that you pass by every day matters little in the grand scheme of things, but if it's peeling in the first year.. it's still just sucky paint. Are you gonna be at risk from the elements due to this? Or go bankrupt from it? No, doesn't change the fact that it sucks.

Edit: And no one demanded a declaration that didn't suck.. just pointed out that it did. When we got a new non-Suckish one I complimented it. Wheres the 5 pages of love for liking that one?

You havent managed to shoot a single thing down, whilst I do understand the possible satisfaction you could gain by thinking you did so.

Hmm.. lets go over the list of things you've assumed wrongly, fabricated, or just made up:

From all this hype from you, we were really expecting more.
-- hype: your declaration sucks :icon_rolleyes:
So he chose to leave them to dry.
-- the tribe was disbanded.. not by me.
I believe None was working perfectly alright up to the first day of the actual war, where it fell apart.
--they were already struggling on the same front you hit with Anon.. as your local players all knew
I also think that you had no inclination to change the tribe.
-- I changed what I could, again.. not the duke.
There were also many other options nearby your area (but of similar standard to None).
-- No, no there weren't.
Kaboltron for example was recruited nearly two weeks before the start of the war, in which changes could have easily been implemented but weren't.
--Kaboltron left us with a war with Anon, ///, and several other tribes, Avash and Avash's morale breaker went too. We were plenty busy in those 2 weeks. Actually.. the /// war was started right before he joined Spam. Wasn't Spam fighting them just after that too? :icon_cool:
Wonder why that is, conclusion is that what SPAM is doing is rude and lacks class (not his words, yours).
--trying to make it seem I called your tribe rude and lacks class.. when you're the only one I addressed as being so.

[spoil]
6798496021_e7e2ea0608_z.jpg
[/spoil]
http://www.twstats.com/en60/index.php?page=tribe&mode=tribe_changes&id=669

-- Oh.. right. And lets not forget the famous 2 weeks you've been going on and on about. That'd be.. January 22nd when Kobaltron left.. to 01:12 st on Feb 1st. I don't know if you're counting that the attacks began prior to the delcaration.. but it sure looks like one week to me either way. Maybe you do math different.

By the way, what is this rubbish about mass mailing? Have never mailed a member of None other than kaboltron.

You're the one who said you were going to start contacting members of my old tribe.. are you going to skype them? I am guessing you're not planning on tracking them all down via skype...

Again, trying to kick a dead cat. I have already answered this point. It did not matter that they were noobs, but that they were in your tribe and you could have helped them but obviously instead looked down on them. This is apparent in your postings and actions.

I did help many of them.. plenty. However.. I'm not responsible for the entire tribe, nor was I ever anything at best an interim duke set as such w/o even so much as anyone asking me if I wanted it. Which is why I found another to do the job. Nor can I help players that quit as soon as they are attacked(as 3 did over ram fakes I believe).

SPAM is free to teach anything to newer players provided they are in SPAM. Other players, I couldnt care less about. Would prefer it though that you try not make this personal, I understand that you are a bit upset that None was forced to disband after SPAM sent you a few attacks, but there is no reason to take it out on SPAM members.

I didn't invite Spam members here.. I just made 1 comment about a declaration and got jumped by like 4-5 Spam and ex-Spam. Poor little forum gangers.. was the big mean Dazzy picking on all of them?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Just move on mate. You lost the point about the declaration when your tribe disbanded 24 hours after we declared. Our declaration obviously didnt suck, it scared you shitless :D. At first, you were pretty cocky and smacktalking and then SPAM started capping on None and you started backpedalling and blaming your own members. The question is, what is different about Fail! that when SPAM clears up the original None frontline and starts against the new tribe, that they will last much longer than 24 hours? How much longer will you run from the fight? None had the opportunity to show SPAM that they were a force to be reckoned with, or at least that they had a few good players. Only 1 real attack was sent by None in the whole war and it was just a dude suiciding his troops because he was quitting.

Im just looking at all of those answers and seeing that you are trying very hard to hit me. I feel for your frustration. Realise though that its just making you look a bit flustered, especially when you are resorting to desperately trying to disprove every point I make in a rush. At first glance a few of them seem sound, but looking at them more deeply and I can just see logical fallacies:

A good example of this is the following. I said:

So he chose to leave them to dry.

In which you responded:

-- the tribe was disbanded.. not by me.

This may be true, however is still a logical fallacy. Just because the tribe wasn't physically disbanded by you, does not mean the decision to support the disbandment wasnt advocated by you. Considering your posts on the forums and the fact you joined Fail within minutes of its creation, it is simple to see that you chose to leave them to dry.

Im not going through all of them as I have been through them before. I said repetition works, but you seem to be one of the more obstinate kind and I haven't got the time, nor has the public got the patience to wait for you to. Most likely, you would try and argue that you were right even with the knowledge you are wrong.

DeletedUser

Im not going through all of them as I have been through them before. I said repetition works, but you seem to be one of the more obstinate kind and I haven't got the time, nor has the public got the patience to wait for you to. Most likely, you would try and argue that you were right even with the knowledge you are wrong.

Weren't you the one crying earlier about me not addressing every single point of yours? And if you can't even answer to why you keep calling 10 days 2 weeks.. I'm just gonna assume that you just do what every other liar on the PnP does. Ignore it and move on when you get caught.

DeletedUser

Weren't you the one crying earlier about me not addressing every single point of yours? And if you can't even answer to why you keep calling 10 days 2 weeks.. I'm just gonna assume that you just do what every other liar on the PnP does. Ignore it and move on when you get caught.

If you didnt see my post, I didnt actually say 2 weeks as you so claim, I said nearly 2 weeks. Wasnt something I checked on Twstats, but I thought it was 10-12 days in my head, hence saying nearly 2 weeks. The point was not the exact time period, but that the None leadership could have enacted changes but did not and when it came to the war, blamed it on the previous leader. Shortening the time period a tad does not change the point. I could have improved None commensurately in a few days.

Also, why use the term crying? Just makes you seem unprofessional in your responses and attempting to provoke me. I don't want to make this personal, despite whatever view you have. Lets be honest, we dont know each other.

DeletedUser

And if you can't even answer to why you keep calling 10 days 2 weeks.. I'm just gonna assume that you just do what every other liar on the PnP does. Ignore it and move on when you get caught.

It's not uncommon to call 10 days 2 weeks...it's more than 1 week and granted if it was rounded it would be closer to 1...but once it's over that first week, you're into the magical 2 week territory. More precisely, the 2nd week...but that's just semantics really...

Drunk

DeletedUser

The point was not the exact time period, but that the None leadership could have enacted changes but did not and when it came to the war, blamed it on the previous leader. Shortening the time period a tad does not change the point. I could have improved None commensurately in a few days.

Of course I blame him for those little guys plight. He left for Spam, which left them surrounded by Spam. He started a war with much larger players just before leaving, and he left with the 2nd largest member. If anyone had the capability to help them.. the people that went to your tribe did. They were the heavy hitters that had the capability of stacking them. All of us 12-20 hours further on the rim had relatively newly conquered villages.

You're talking about those little players that had 3 weeks of troop building time on me. If I'd started near them.. and had that 3 more weeks to build troops and conquer, I'm sure I'd be in a very capable position of stacking quite a few of them if need be.

I mean honestly. Is there a single player that we left behind that you'd let into Spam if they applied? If not.. then what's your gripe unless you're just throwing a tantrum over your lost war stats.

If you didnt see my post, I didnt actually say 2 weeks as you so claim, I said nearly 2 weeks.

It doesnt take 2 weeks to dismiss a few players.

DeletedUser

I love that I have a stalker, but could he please control his temper.

All this blame and anger you have towards Kaboltron, but please set that aside and actually address the point I am talking about when quoting me and responding to me. My point was that you could have improved None considerably in that period of time between kaboltron leaving and the SPAM war and that has nothing to do with kaboltron.

Yes, I later said "it doesnt take 2 weeks to dismiss a few players". It has more of an effect than "It doesnt take nearly two weeks to dismiss a few players" dont ya think ;). But the original post before that was the following, which you conspicuously ignored:

Kaboltron for example was recruited nearly two weeks before the start of the war, in which changes could have easily been implemented but weren't.

As for recruitment, maybe we would have taken someone in if they had applied from None, I am not sure because they did not apply. Points are not really that important to us. We value our small players as much as our big ones. 10k points for us can also mean potential instead of hinderance and we have recruited players significantly smaller than the other members in the tribe, should we think they contain potential.

DeletedUser

My point was that you could have improved None considerably in that period of time between kaboltron leaving and the SPAM war and that has nothing to do with kaboltron.

Err.. I've never actually done that great as a duke. Wait.. now you're moving on to my leadership skills? It's not my thing. I've said that plenty. Do you even read this crap before you post it? And I've got no anger towards Kobal.. he knew exactly what would happen to those players when he left. Just don't try to put his actions on me. Leaders sell out their tribes all the time, some of them make sure the messes they created are cleaned up and the tribe has solid leadership before leaving, some don't.

As for recruitment, maybe we would have taken someone in if they had applied from None, I am not sure because they did not apply.

You sure dodge questions about their value as actual players alot. In fact as much as you talk about their worth to us.. you constantly decline to comment if YOU think they are worthy.

Here, let me make this easy for you. In None there was a policy where Dukes had to apply to the position. Since None did, we were as gridlocked as your last reply was wishy washy.

DeletedUser

Err.. I've never actually done that great as a duke. Wait.. now you're moving on to my leadership skills? It's not my thing. I've said that plenty. Do you even read this crap before you post it? And I've got no anger towards Kobal.. he knew exactly what would happen to those players when he left. Just don't try to put his actions on me. Leaders sell out their tribes all the time, some of them make sure the messes they created are cleaned up and the tribe has solid leadership before leaving, some don't.

You (pl) = the remaining players in None not just you specifically.

But seriously, chillax dude. Dont take it out on me. Im just stating stuff and you getting all flustered isn't helping forward the debate at all. My advice: Go back, read what I actually said and then redo this perhaps in a few hours when you are calmer in a more coherent manner.

Helpful PnP hint bot says "The nemesis123 wasn't talking about kaboltron, he was talking about the new leadership (including you as the interim leader) and the possibility that you and/or the new leadership could have improved None in preparation for the war."

As for the players own worth, I think SPAM won because we worked as a better team, not because the players were absolutely rubbish.

I personally think it is time to bring this to PM or skype if you have more questions. Im happy to continue the circular debate there, but its slightly unfair on the forums when you ask the same questions over and over again and I have to give the same answers. To be honest, Im running out of original ways to answer the questions, which means soon Im going to have to go to word for word repeats, which is really a waste dont you think?

DeletedUser

As for the players own worth, I think SPAM won because we worked as a better team, not because the players were absolutely rubbish.

Duh.. the players they usually coordinated with(and led the area) left for your tribe. They were also under attack by 2 other tribes when you guys started attacking. If you think the players weren't rubbish, mail them and talk to them. I'd recommend saying everything you need to say in the first mail however.. I never got more than 1-2 replies/day out of most. Made coordination tricky.

DeletedUser

Duh.. the players they usually coordinated with(and led the area) left for your tribe. They were also under attack by 2 other tribes when you guys started attacking. If you think the players weren't rubbish, mail them and talk to them. I'd recommend saying everything you need to say in the first mail however.. I never got more than 1-2 replies/day out of most. Made coordination tricky.

When we started attacking, we were already under attack by 4-5 tribes, one of which is a top 10 tribe and quite a bit bigger than us. Those guys in that area also have NiNi. to deal with and recently the northern guys had just done an Op on Wolfe. From your point about those guys being attacked, I would have assumed you already would have stacks in place in some places due to ongoing fights. So why complain about not being able to get support in time when you should have had support there already? I hate to be the devils advocate here, but isn't it a tad selfish to keep all your troops to yourself? I dont know about None or Fail!, but the backline is just as vital to our war efforts as the frontline.

DeletedUser

So why complain about not being able to get support in time when you should have had support there already? I hate to be the devils advocate here, but isn't it a tad selfish to keep all your troops to yourself? I dont know about None or Fail!, but the backline is just as vital to our war efforts as the frontline.

2 weeks before your declaration I had 1 village. Exactly how much def do you think builds in those tiny little first caps? :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Again, if you had a problem, why was there absolutely no support sent to the front from the Fail! guys, or are you implying they all had no defence. Couldn't even spare a few thousand troops or even a few hundred after 2 weeks of building? In my bigger villages, I can easily make a full Hcav D in 2 weeks.

DeletedUser

Again, if you had a problem, why was there absolutely no support sent to the front from the Fail! guys, or are you implying they all had no defence. Couldn't even spare a few thousand troops or even a few hundred after 2 weeks of building? In my bigger villages, I can easily make a full Hcav D in 2 weeks.

We did support players(I've said this multiple times now).. the other ones you're referencing.. mostly started after I did. I'm actually talking to some of the little guys now. They claim the 'old leadership' knows why they didn't need to send out their defense to help each other.

DeletedUser

Im going to be the better guy and just ignore my stalker. I know you love the attention, but I think its best not to give you that credibility :) and I got Archer to watch.

DeletedUser95011

Im going to be the better guy and just ignore my stalker. I know you love the attention, but I think its best not to give you that credibility :) and I got Archer to watch.

daz win? :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

You said that a couple days ago and you kept messaging back and forth with him. I like how your trying to look cool now when you have looked quite foolish posting. If this is SPAM leadership I cant wait to see how they attack :lol:

DeletedUser104381

You said that a couple days ago and you kept messaging back and forth with him. I like how your trying to look cool now when you have looked quite foolish posting. If this is SPAM leadership I cant wait to see how they attack :lol:

From my experiences playing with him, whilst he isnt the best sweet talker, lets just say he is extremely good at what he does. I would start running now.