Spam!

DeletedUser

i have not joined a tribe IG yet so i am bored, nobody to chat with. All i can do is spam the external forum.
someone chat with me.

:icon_confused:

DeletedUser

chili dogs and chili cheese fries for dinner today

mm

:)

Dannyh3

Lovely fact for you today. im sure you've all heard the question - "what came first, the chicken or the egg"

actually the chicken came first, that's because, inside the egg scientists found enzymes that are only produced by a chicken's ovaries, but are vital to a baby chick's growth. Without the enzymes produced by the chicken, the egg wouldn't work.

Hence, the chicken obviously came before the egg.

Discuss.....

DeletedUser

Can you explain where the first chicken came from then?

And I know very little about chickens, but do they need a male to help the process along like other species do, or are male chickens (roosters I think) just for show?

Dannyh3

Can you explain where the first chicken came from then?

And I know very little about chickens, but do they need a male to help the process along like other species do, or are male chickens (roosters I think) just for show?

Now we're entering a different question. Where did life in general come from.

The question about male chickens being useless... Depends who you ask, I'm sure a female will tell you all males are useless, until they need something off us

DeletedUser

The beginning of all life is bird turd. I learned this from a documentary about tropical islands where the bird drop turds which the tiny sea plankton eat, then the fish eat the plankton, bigger fish eat them and so on. So the first chicken came from bird poop.