Spamming

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Could some one please explain to me in detail exactly what spamming is im a little confused about it and i keep seeing in across all the external forums :lol::lol::lol:

DeletedUser

It comes in a can, some kind of mechanically separated meat. Ive heard its good fried, but I cannot imagine eating it. LOL

DeletedUser

Urban Dictionary

The AIDS equivalent for the internet. No known cures.

That is what they said.

DeletedUser92424

Ever been in a Spam-carving contest? I have... let's just say, even in a very large room it gets "aromatic." GAG!!!

DeletedUser

Maybe all the APOC forum posters could merge into a single account? They seem to be good at that.

DeletedUser67005

Spam is what Apoc are doing right now, everywhere.

At least the forums are active... :p

DeletedUser

Yes, now if we could only get his dad out of the closet, its pretty odd seeing him tape me nobling his wife's village.

DeletedUser67005

:icon_rolleyes: You must be trying really hard to get a reaction out of me, Plarin.

My father is not hiding in a closet, he's dead.

As for my mother: I understand that you are a pathetic minor who fantasizes about having sex with other peoples moms. I also understand that this is your idea of carefree fun. By all means, continue.

This is about the best reaction you'll get from me... :)

DeletedUser

:icon_rolleyes: You must be trying really hard to get a reaction out of me, Plarin.

My father is not hiding in a closet, he's dead.

As for my mother: I understand that you are a pathetic minor who fantasizes about having sex with other peoples moms. I also understand that this is your idea of carefree fun. By all means, continue.

This is about the best reaction you'll get from me... :)

Be careful, Andrew might ignore you for being 'childish' and giving your opinion - he only endorses vile behaviour (and maybe even secretly enjoys it). Oh hang on.. that's already happened.

DeletedUser67005

Be careful, Andrew might ignore you for being 'childish' and giving your opinion - he only endorses vile behaviour (and maybe even secretly enjoys it). Oh hang on.. that's already happened.

Don't worry, I was very caref...

Already happened?!

DeletedUser

just one question?
What the hell is wrong with ppl to even mention someone mother or father here !?!

I have no idea how old are you Plarin,but if you are older than 10...take a deep breath when you came online and than act like adult with brain and apologize to assasin.

DeletedUser67005

Thanks, but I dont see him apologising anytime soon. If he does, he won't mean it.

Besides, new Apoc forum users came here to make an attempt to get rid of us. Plarins just trying to do his job. :icon_rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.