Spamming

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

well,I honestly hope that he will...kinda refusing to believe that ppl here are (my) room-temperature IQ...and I am coming from country that use Celsius thermometers.

DeletedUser

SAB, you'd have to have morals and human standards to know that there are boundaries that should never be crossed. They have displayed very clearly that they have no limit as to how low they are willing to go. If this is what they do for a meaningless online game, I'd hate to see them in RL where it truly counts.

@ Assy: You are right as to the motive, but there is nothing to excuse that very poor behaviour. Anyways, we all know it doesn't reflect on you in the slightest :)

DeletedUser67005

:) Thanks. But it is clear to see how it reflects upon Plarin, and Angry Bok (earlier) :p

DeletedUser

just one question?
What the hell is wrong with ppl to even mention someone mother or father here !?!

I have no idea how old are you Plarin,but if you are older than 10...take a deep breath when you came online and than act like adult with brain and apologize to assasin.

I believe me and your mother got it on the other night she is proper kinky :)

DeletedUser

I believe me and your mother got it on the other night she is proper kinky :)

My mother is very smart women,she is not interested in creatures without brain like you.

So I am guessing that you are talking about your dreams...Oh,well....I guess thats all you can do...since you cant offer to much to real women:icon_wink:

DeletedUser67005

+ 2

If only they would listen to advice, I might try to help em out.

Wait... No I wouldn't. :O

DeletedUser

Why worry about mothers when you can have Bells? :icon_redface:​

DeletedUser67005

Tell that to Plarin :icon_rolleyes:

(Not that he's allowed, though. No worries, Bella)

DeletedUser

Why worry about mothers when you can have Bells? :icon_redface:

That's the thing.. they can't have me; my standards are way too high for the likes of them (I didn't have to drop them much for you :icon_redface:). In fact, like SAB said, they couldn't get a real woman if they tried.

Status
Not open for further replies.