Spank or Be Spanked

DeletedUser

Guys, please go easy on the innuendos. It's a grey area and there are already some that got just barely through.

Disclaimer:
Do not comment about this moderation post in this thread, instead mail all your remarks and questions to me. This to ensure the thread stays on topic and so you're more free to say what's on your mind.
If you do post a comment about this, it will be ignored and deleted. And if its content warrants it, punished.

DeletedUser

Im pretty sure they didnt fake, Wanna try and see?

this is what i was talking about in our mail. ur first screw up was how u dealt with panamax and how u publicly dealt with it. even now u still have childish stuff displayed on ur profile. not funny but childish.

second INNOV preached ur distaste and distrust for armetis and fray then u took them in.

everything fray had touched u took in and ur INNOV had done such a long long pnp campaign of hate on fray and it's recruiting . you expected every player in w55 to flip like u did and accept to be like fray is now honorable and the right choice for ur tribe.

4horse bragged he had never lost a war and would win w55 easy, it seems every person who had a over sized ego or back stabbing style of game ended up in ur tribe or ur ally. i can understand bringing in others and gifting accts but look at the type of players u went for........smurks and others who all only added to ur downward spiral. doesnt matter nothing about armetis, it's still a downward spiral.

down
down
down

that's where INNOV has been heading for about 6 months dan and it's not gonna change, some of u have a chance to play with others and start fresh friendships and distances urselves from the mistakes ur leadership made.

even u dan, if it's just tw and not rl friends u are playing with then i suggest u look into their tw history and truly decide if they are a friend u want to be playing with new world after new world. especially when the same pattern keeps repeating itself. you play/work so hard and always to be disappointed when they let u down.

i say when and not if cos u know the truth dan, u know the ones u associate with and exactly how INNOV screwed it's self more than any outside tribe could have. a style is a style and it gets repeated unless u break the pattern.

will u be using a reference's like

"i am very loyal and have played with the same ppl for a long time, any of them can tell u , i was ...... and in innov b4 the tribe turned to crap and i was in .... b4 that tribe turned to crap too.
i left because of rl and no time, not because we were loosing or cos i knew the guys i play with usually give up, or that when we betrayed the leadership and took over the tribe, we thought we would have do a better job of it and loyalties and friendships would stay intact.
there were too many good natured ppl who didnt hang around to see us spoil our tribe and be associated with soo much negative stuff and spoil game fun.

no truly, i left cos of rl and i had no time to really play."

btw smurks added......"oh, a bunch of us are gonna start a new world, we are gonna OWN!!! it, wanna join us?"

will u all be following that trail of breadcrumbs to the wicked wizard's house of egomanics who will end up screwing ur games again and again.............

INNOVATION was destroyed by it's own diplomacy and A-4zl!. that doesnt mean the players left can't make new friends and wont have a fun game ever again. w55 maybe over for u and seem more work than ur premium is worth spending on.

so what...take ur pp and make a fun game somewhere else. fresh starts are always good to re-add spice into ur tw gaming. look at rednecks winning 2 worlds...it's about bringing the right ppl together and for w55 INNOV are finsihed but doesnt mean u dont have a chance somewhere else. (just remember to try to not repeat past mistakes and learn from them)

it's about bringing the right ppl together

.dan.101

Dan with some numbers. you need to just shut the hell up. you havnt done jack so what the hell are you talking about? you 3 are such losers. im pretty sure even without you 3 your tribe would still being just as good. so please spare us your bull.

Losers lose. We aren't in INNOV.

:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

im not in INNOV as well. once i left i never came back. i just put losers like you in their place.

DeletedUser101209

Wow ollie thats alot lol lets make this short

panamax wasnt my choice until the end, I havent always been the head duke in innov

Players we have are mostly whos in our area who lasted, I didnt draft them like a sports team, innov wasnt started from people who were past friends, It is what it is and thats how we must run the tribe, Trust me if i could do some things differently i would have but thats life we live and learn and sometimes arent in the position to pick and choose we gotta compete to stay alive

I agree on some points but the fact is we are here and win or lose will be here until every single villages is nobled :)

Childish? well this is a game and we have fun :) this isnt a job noone ever got a pay check from TW

DeletedUser

i'm not talking about a sports team Dan, i'm talking about the guy who said these words.

lord of the Persians was quitting so he gave his account to me. hulk was deleted. then i decided i wanted to quit so i gave lop to john. john still owns it. ive come back as general and dan wanted me in a bigger account so he put me in Redrick17. i didn't ask for these accounts. i was given them. in the time ive been on redrick ive done more then the original owner did. ive never obled a barb yet. ive stuck to war caps so far and my ODA shot up by almost 3m.

notice how he brags on the end about ODA shooting up while he had the acct a short time and then remember my words about a tw referance saying " i was in INNOV b4 it turned to crap" that's exactly how smurksy talked himself up big "in the time ive been on redrick ive done" "my ODA shot up by almost 3m"

this was the recruiting for accts i meant and yeah i know u realize now it wasn't such a good choice, i hope u have "we live and learn"
u are playing with him again? :( well maybe ur one of them ppl that have to be shown a few times or u might think u are being loyal, to what i got no idea cos he sure dropped u with no remorse or second thought.

we gotta compete to stay alive

will be here until every single villages is nobled
you and i both know its gonna happen, ur not competing to stay alive, ur just trying to wither and squirm loudly hoping by the time the last village is nobled you would have left a better impression and can talk about w55 in the future like u were a die hard of the time..

do that Dan, play with ur head hung down till ur last village is nobled, while others sit ur acct and expect to be sat. say it is fun and thats what ur playing for. :(

DeletedUser

i was the reason panamax got rimmed, it was my call and i sleep better at nights for it

whether it pisses you off or not or makes you feel all sad ollie, innov is still here and still fighting 3 tribes, given that we are fighting 3 tribes you are really doing a poor job

its kinda funny to read your woeful pnp ollie, you spend so much time posting up how we should just quit and face defeat, but i guess youre not used to a tribe not jsut folding when you all come calling.

keep sending those nukes and keep chipping away and in the next few years you will win, but you will have to fight for those pp points that tw give ya, i just wonder will you be there to get them at the end

.dan.101

im not in INNOV as well. once i left i never came back. i just put losers like you in their place.

Translation: I know I'm crap, so I left before INNOV lost so I could pretend to be good and talk a lot of hot air on the forums.

DeletedUser101209

Pnp is serious business, This is why i never used to come on here or even cared what others posted, Because the simple fact is 90% of its wrong and just people trolling/trying to make drama.

So lets talk about something better like lamas

DeletedUser

tomsky u are one heck of an emotional guy, i pitty ur friends when u hit male menopause 0.0

pana is finished, put that to bed. what i am talking about doesnt concern ur part of it. i am talking to Dan trying to help him out.

see this
So lets talk about something better like lamas

thats what i am relating to, tit for tat, joke here joke there, fun.

tomsky take some meds for ur high blood pressure, relax and sure, carry on and on about A-4zl! gonna win but ur gonna stay, fight blah blah, no ego just for fun cos i am a fun non serious guy and "get out of my way!" as u shove passed us in the forum -.-

chill pill time?

u said 4zl is gonna win, ok.
maybe Dan was right and ur the only Innov member who might need abit of chemical staying power help. you wanna be bitter and take it out on tw and who ever is left in INNOv thats up to u and it's also up to them if they wanna hang with u and baby u along so ur ego can keep being fed.

Dan on the other hand wants to talk about lamas :icon_cool:
i drive passed some lamas everyday but don't know anything except they look pretty hot with all that fur.

btw tomsky u are sounding an awful lot like Lordy Duaimne
given that we are fighting 3 tribes

you inherited alot from fray huh :/

DeletedUser

Translation: I know I'm crap, so I left before INNOV lost so I could pretend to be good and talk a lot of hot air on the forums.

lol your crap dan. im a hell of a lot better then you. i have my reasons for leaving and Dan(Dbradford) knows why i left and he also knows im in his debt.

notice how he brags on the end about ODA shooting up while he had the acct a short time and then remember my words about a tw referance saying " i was in INNOV b4 it turned to crap" that's exactly how smurksy talked himself up big "in the time ive been on redrick ive done" "my ODA shot up by almost 3m"

lol i talk big and i am big. go big or go home right? you have no idea what i do and how well i do what i do. come to my 1378+ villages and the nukes i dish out and receive and tell me that crap. get a grip on yourself i dont give a rats booty hole about this world. my focus is my home world so get a clue. im loyal to 1 person on this world

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser101209

Funny part about that is tom is the most funny/ playful guy in innov and of the people i have met online, just shows pnp is a waste of internet

I have lamas that live near me all the white/gray ones always wont let this black one in there circle of friends and they all sit and stare at him as he is forced to eat grass alone 10 ft away

its funny i should take a pic

.dan.101

lol your crap dan. im a hell of a lot better then you.

1zyaem8.jpg

DeletedUser102202

thats a good point if your here to visit your old tribe mates check in once and awhile thats cool but to say you dont care for this world at all... well there aint a point to pop in here when no one cares about your posts