Spank or Be Spanked

DeletedUser

exactly ^^^ and even if he just wanted to pop in and see, doesnt mean he has to come in bragging. and if its to check up on friends i'm more than sure the public forums has a mail system.

If you don't exist on w55 anymore. I don't care.

DeletedUser

No disrespect... I love smurks. Listening to his arguments is like reading de-motivational posters.Makes me lol.

DeletedUser

everyone in Nyx does :) we love autographs from braggers who "disappear"

DeletedUser102202

i want ollie's autograph the new duke of innov lets have a fund raiser so we can see this happen

DeletedUser

I'll donate a million dollars.

Zimbabwean dollars though, so thats the equivalent of about 1GP

Ollie I congratulate you on your position as leader, and so far away without privileges. He needs a trophy.

DeletedUser

you think i care weather you care or not? honestly you think to highly of yourself if you were to think i care about you or what you care about. its called being apathetic you poor fool learn it.

DeletedUser102202

yeah you dont care blah blah heard it before thats pretty much all you say

DeletedUser

Smurks why would we want to go on w30 forums? We tend to stick to worlds we play our worlds people actually want our opinion. Plus wouldn't want to invade your "home world"

DeletedUser102202

no its not. go to W30 forums and you will see thats not i say. get your facts before preaching crap.

TribalWars Forum > Worlds 51-55 > World 55 > Spank or Be Spanked :icon_confused: maybe im confused does that say 30 man if i keep confusing 55 with thirty im in trouble. I have read a lil bit of stuff in the 30 forums you get the same respect there as you do here no one cares what you say or think

DeletedUser

In the spirit of the first post it looks like Artemis was spanked right out of the top 20 by some of those barb noblers.

DeletedUser

TribalWars Forum > Worlds 51-55 > World 55 > Spank or Be Spanked :icon_confused: maybe im confused does that say 30 man if i keep confusing 55 with thirty im in trouble. I have read a lil bit of stuff in the 30 forums you get the same respect there as you do here no one cares what you say or think

I spent about 30 minutes there, and came to the conclusion smurks gets more respect here than there, which is saying much.

Good job on artemis guys.