Spank or Be Spanked

DeletedUser

If you guys had the skills to do it, this world would have been over months ago. But, you wanted to drag it out right? This has been your plan from the get go? No, don't confuse slacking off for having no talent.

lol, this world is only 18 months old and is speed 1.1? Do you have any idea how long the average world takes to play out? It seems like you don't...

DeletedUser

What I know is that this war has been going on for a long time now and INNOV still stands tall. Your little coalition can pretend that those stats you love to brag about are something special, but the reality is that a family the size of yours should have spanked INNOV already. They are one and pretty much pinned in one location. With each passing week and month that shows INNOV still standing as high as they are, it only shows how truly weak the 4ZL? family is. When all is said and done and this world finally ends, when people look back at 55 and compare it to other winning tribes, 4ZL? won't even be a blip on the radar of best tribes to have a win.

You lot think you are a great and successful tribe? Prove it. Because as of right now, you bunch have absolutely nothing to gloat about.

DeletedUser94483

Well...beating the nikes off innov on a daily basis...that is something to gloat about....though not really sure because innov to take the cake for lack of skill....

DeletedUser103460

A-4ZL! can't stop thinking that players quit because of them. You really think we are scared.
If a player is internalled, it doesn't mean YOU'RE the reason.

The truth is none of the 7 players mentioned even quit because of A-4ZL! ...

DeletedUser94483

Sure they come under attack and people magically die/hospitalized/child birth/new job....It is always the same handful of excuses...If a player quits when being opped he quits BECAUSE he was opped...Not because innov want to feel special

DeletedUser103460

only 2 of those 7 were OPed...
they didn't leave because of that.

the others.. 4zl thinks that one village is the reason for their loss.

DeletedUser94483

In the long run does it even matter WHY they quit? innov are going to be gobbled up...it is inevitability at work on that.

DeletedUser103460

Nope, 4zl just boasts about things like that especially the stats. You know that innov doesn't like that.

DeletedUser4587

So the argument is that INNOV is failing because INNOV is a failure, not because 4ZL is good?

Doesn't sound like a good argument to me. Personally speaking, I'd rather lose to a good opponent than lose because I suck.

DeletedUser

Let's look at this topoic from an outsider's point of view - And take a few statements as moot points:

1) The supposition that A - 4ZL is made up of not really good players.
2) INNOV is '".. still standing tall, etc."
3) The war could have been over faster if A - 4ZL were more capable.
4) Leaving TW because of being scared?

1) Not good players? It must be a statistical error that so many of them are in the top say 30 Players? That must be continuing blind luck if no ability was involved. Let's say they are really inadequate, incompetent and substandard players as a given fact from INNOV. Damn - That must hurt! To be beaten by better players is hard to enjoy but you can live with it. To be beaten by 'no good' players.. That's hard to swallow, and a morale buster.

2) INNOV standing tall? Hmmm. If I ran my company with the same profit / loss ratio that TW stats indicated, I would be avoiding my Bank Manager every day. TW Stats indicates that for every 15 villages INNOV takes from A - 4Zl they are losing approximatly 100 villages. That's like me spending USD 100 to make 15 bucks. ROI (Return On Investment) on those terms would bancrupt me.
I've been looking at the map of W55. Where can INNOV go to? Back against the rim, and the only way to expand is into enemy territory. The other side has space to grow, INNOV not. This will hurt long term. Every barb taken in already crowded territory is one less resource point to rebuild losses.

3) This war will be long - Due to world speed, and the small percentage of line which is the actual front. What's a secret weapon?? The 165 hour 'surprise noble train'. I think not. Does a player in K22 really get involved in a fight at short range in K47? Of course not. Time and logistics prevents it.

4) People are not 'scared' as in physically scared about losing villages. It's only a server game, and not life or death! They lose interest as they see the writing on the wall, know that sooner or later Real Life Issues will come into play - and if this is the case is it worth spending money on Premium Points on W55 when that money could be better spent on a newer world where you have a chance to make your mark?

I think both sides have the rule: "Go Red and you are Dead" I'm not sure of this policy, if it is applied, so could anyone enlighten me? Please.

I can read a balance sheet like a newspaper article. Taking stats as a balance sheet - INNOV is bent over and being Spanked furiously!

DeletedUser

What I know is that this war has been going on for a long time now and INNOV still stands tall. Your little coalition can pretend that those stats you love to brag about are something special, but the reality is that a family the size of yours should have spanked INNOV already. They are one and pretty much pinned in one location. With each passing week and month that shows INNOV still standing as high as they are, it only shows how truly weak the 4ZL? family is. When all is said and done and this world finally ends, when people look back at 55 and compare it to other winning tribes, 4ZL? won't even be a blip on the radar of best tribes to have a win.

You lot think you are a great and successful tribe? Prove it. Because as of right now, you bunch have absolutely nothing to gloat about.

I wasn't aware that when one tribe is expanding on three sides and the other only has the option to noble barbs, internals, or the other side to effectively grow, that the tribe that can really only grow against the enemy and barbs has a net growth of 1 million points over the last 3 months (approximately, going baack to the date of the last merge they pulled which maxed their player count and brought them to 140 mil points) while their opponents grow while in that timeframe the other side has managed to grow (I'll go from the day the nyx merge happened for ease of calculation, so this figure is actually three less days than innov's ~3 months) 52 million points in the same timeframe is 'standing tall'.

It seems more like one tribe is floundering to maintain its current size while getting outgrown by a factor of 52 over a long-term period. Not 'standing tall'.

I don't really know how fast you want INNOV to be nobled though. They had 17 continents when this war started (and before merging Here). It's been around 7 months. What has happened is that INNOV has lost the 20 someodd percent of K55 that they held, 60%+ of K56 that they once had complete domination of, essentially all of the 50 someodd percent of K65 that they once owned, 30% of K66 that they once had complete domination of, 30% of K76 that they once had complete domination of, 88% of K75 which they once had complete domination of, practically all of their holdings in K84, and close to 55% of K85. Gone. Taken. And no sign that we will get pushed back any time soon.

If the war should have been over by now, you'd be demanding us to have taken over more than 2 continents worth of villages per month. And that's without half price nobles because the mods have yet to close this world so we have yet to see the player count drop to 1000. If you see any tribe that can noble 2 to 3 full continents worth of villages in a month from an enemy tribe on a speed 1.1 world (meaning everyone only gets to use all of their nukes twice a month) with full price nobles, you're right, they would probably be the best tribe ever. Seriously. Unfortunately we can't do that.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

If you guys had the skills to do it, this world would have been over months ago.

Given the length of an average speed world from beginning to end it shouldn't be over yet. With it being a 1.1 and slower than most that slows the process even more. Then when the world was down to almost a thousand players a few thousand people decided join a world 18 months in. If your grey spinning pea doesn't understand that, that means the time to half price nobles is prolonged. Meaning until then slow progression is inevitable.

This is due to w55 being missed out in the groupings of closing worlds to registration, which it should have been a while ago.

DeletedUser

This is the original quote below:

This isn't 100% accurate. I was there for most of the internal. I remember a lot of whining from one player about me wanting to do the internal my way. He said, and I am paraphrasing here, "Why don't you just leave and let us do it?" Um, maybe because if you take my villages, then the thousands of troops I had supporting the front lines would be killed off in turn. Duh! So simple, yet this one player couldn't figure it out. He just wanted my villages and didn't think of the consequences. But, that is INNOV for the most part. Takers mostly. I also remember a lot of times when there was unrest about only too few players actually sending support. It was always the same players sending. Not good for a tribe with, at the time, over 70 players.

Of course 4ZL?/NYX/Area/Bawlz, whatever you family wants to call themselves, would take months and months to even dent INNOV. I've played several worlds under several names, and I can say that without a doubt you guys and gals are the most piss poor alliance/family I have ever seen hold on to a #1 spot for this long.

Extract a few lines and this sounds more like innov xD :

This isn't 100% accurate. I was there. I remember a lot of whining from one player about me. He said "Why don't you just leave and let us do it?" Um, maybe. Duh! So simple, yet this one player couldn't figure it out. He didn't think of the consequences. But, that is INNOV for the most part. Takers mostly.

DeletedUser

I've been doing my TW stats perving again..
Somebody is spreading the love allright. Is ppauls150 going for a record ODD? An increadible ride in ODD this past month or so. Someone must love him or he's a brilliant defender.
SEAHAWK69 has lost a lot of villages lately, climbing the ranks of ennoble loser very quickly. Have'nt bothered to check his user file, but he's either being nobled out or is donating his villages to A - 4ZL.

Sorry. He's got defender of the day, so he's being spanked.

.dan.101

If he was an incredible defender he'd, most likely,not be having an incredible ride in ODD.

DeletedUser

If he was an incredible defender he'd, most likely,not be having an incredible ride in ODD.

A really increadible defender is a clever one. All the peasants send their troops to defend you.
That's a credible explanation of this scenario? I've heard a rumour that every second village INNOV has lost has troops defending one of his villages.
Why won't they do the same for me? I'm feeling most unloved.

DeletedUser

Night Stalker619 Left 20th July 2012 - 09:09 424,489
Keseki Karl Left 20th July 2012 - 08:09 4,129,783
moose20363 Left 20th July 2012 - 08:09 3,710,381
haha k0 u Left 20th July 2012 - 08:09 991,137
sailor1234 Left 20th July 2012 - 08:09 99,691
wozzicus Left 20th July 2012 - 08:09 693,767
ElwynTenways Left 20th July 2012 - 08:09 1,510,800
theheartofgold Left 20th July 2012 - 08:09 510,360
daves68 Left 20th July 2012 - 08:09 359,608
louisf78 Left 20th July 2012 - 08:09 2,409,620
Santosxi Left 20th July 2012 - 08:09 2,112,224
Blutarski1 Left 20th July 2012 - 08:09 704,613
Nest55 Left 20th July 2012 - 08:09 262,296
patconva Left 20th July 2012 - 08:09 2,383,164
UnDeadViking Left 20th July 2012 - 08:09 634,693
dodru Left 20th July 2012 - 08:09 1,039,080
redrick17 Left 19th July 2012 - 01:10 1,177,767make
eifrus Left 18th July 2012 - 03:09 0
Robs Army Left 17th July 2012 - 03:09 0

:/ is this a new tactic to put more work into script making ? can u all just stay in one place plz. so much easier :(

DeletedUser

just putting down as record here. As I said, I like things all in one place :/

ppauls150 Left 21st July 2012 - 02:10 5,515,730
lykaon78 Left 21st July 2012 - 02:10 3,890,684
WarLady221 Left 21st July 2012 - 02:10 3,959,246
greendragoon8000 Left 21st July 2012 - 02:10 356,184
Lord of the persians Left 21st July 2012 - 02:10 3,978,704
Dbradford Left 21st July 2012 - 02:10 5,221,916
250virago Left 21st July 2012 - 01:10 1,007,233
lyoko590 Left 21st July 2012 - 01:10 112,611
Potato Gun Left 21st July 2012 - 01:10 660,452
Omnipotent God Left 21st July 2012 - 01:10 410,621