Spare Account?

DeletedUser

Does anyone on Word 53 have either a spare account or an account they would like to co-play. I don't mind how big or small it is, I'd just quite like to get in the world.

DeletedUser

I'd quite like to just kill a few people from whatever. I made an account before it closed, but didn't follow it up so it was deleted and it was past the new members time frame. I was really looking for someone from Dram! to co-play, but that's probably not going to happen, so I'd just like to get into the world and do what I can on my own.

DeletedUser

A bunch of them moved on to w59/60, you are better off going after them there. This world is rapidly coming to an end.

DeletedUser

I realise that, but I'd just like to be there at the end of the world, see what happens, and if possible, help clear up.

DeletedUser

I realise that, but I'd just like to be there at the end of the world, see what happens

Oh amazing things happens when world ends, all people in winning tribe are invited to a party at top floor of inno-games building to watch fireworks and enjoy Morthy's pole dancing, i have heard that dance is getting better with every closed world :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

When the world officially ends your screen goes haywire with all kinds of fireworks and when you view the map you get to see all the barbs blowing up. Then these neat credits roll on your screen naming all the players who made it to the end. Also all the press show up for the event and you get to see your name listed on TV and in all the newspapers.

DeletedUser

Exactly, all these incredible things happen, and I would love to be there to witness it all...

DeletedUser

something is wrong...
last time i have won a world i have received a visit from Morthy saying he was there to spank me...

damnatory

we all keep pushing w53 to the end only because of spanking part :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

something is wrong...
last time i have won a world i have received a visit from Morthy saying he was there to spank me...

haha, so did he left pp on your night table after he finished spanking you ? :lol:

DeletedUser

Exactly, all these incredible things happen, and I would love to be there to witness it all...

All you get is a mail, the same mail of congrats that Morthy posts in the forum.

I am amazed at all the players that will sit in a world with a small village just to see the end. We had it happen on w12 and now here on w53. Absolutely nothing happens at the end other than you go to log on and that world is no longer available for you to log into anymore. Do not waste your time with this, enjoy the game by joining a world and going to battle with other players the way this game is meant to be played.

DeletedUser

All you get is a mail, the same mail of congrats that Morthy posts in the forum.

I am amazed at all the players that will sit in a world with a small village just to see the end. We had it happen on w12 and now here on w53. Absolutely nothing happens at the end other than you go to log on and that world is no longer available for you to log into anymore. Do not waste your time with this, enjoy the game by joining a world and going to battle with other players the way this game is meant to be played.

So does that mean I should delete? There's no one left to battle. :lol:

DeletedUser

yep, might as well

we all should delete then this world would last forever as all these nubs would spend years nobling all the barbs.

DeletedUser

I did know what happened at the end of a world.

I would quite like to be controlling (or at least co playing) a multi million account at the end of the game, so I can take part in it. If you know anyone whose inactive and might want their account taken over, or who is looking for a co play, please tell me, or direct them to me.