Spare and useless account

DeletedUser71635

If anybody has a spare account for me to restart on and rebuild all over (for the sake of a challenge) please pm me in tw or leave a reply for the thread. Thanks.

DeletedUser71635

Please notify me also if i am not posting in the right section. And if you could please explain where I should be putting the thread. Thanks and sorry if i posted in the wrong place

DeletedUser

yes new guy1 looks like a useless account and from it you can noble 10 vills from each member of KATA

All for giggles of course.

DeletedUser

lol rober. who saved your co-playing spot on UK4 by staying on for over 12 hours while you were out enjoying yourself? venalx, sorry. not in need of a co-player at this time.

DeletedUser

lol rober. who saved your co-playing spot on UK4 by staying on for over 12 hours

you did :icon_sad:

while you were out enjoying yourself?

i was :icon_sad:

:icon_sad::icon_sad::icon_sad::icon_sad::icon_sad::icon_sad::icon_cry::icon_cry::icon_cry::icon_cry::icon_cry::icon_cry::icon_cry::icon_cry::icon_cry::icon_cry:

DeletedUser

if your from the UK, you may wish to try the Rober116 account. he seems to have gotten a gym membership, and play footie too much to be on. i would hate to be his current co player :(