Sparta and TPN merger!

DeletedUser71060

so prime still have the best to beat excluding me as i dont consider myself the best or even that good i just think prime are poor to have the number one spot

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Your a pathetic Player man...Your all talk....Your end is near and you can't do anything about it.

aakminer1234

Your a pathetic Player man...Your all talk....Your end is near and you can't do anything about it.

His end can't be near. It would take months to end him, even if you start full force now!

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
His end can't be near. It would take months to end him, even if you start full force now!

Blah! blah bla...There are still plenty of Sparta targets around...I'll noble them first....Besides were fighting a Tribe not a player..:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser71060

ampac you told me my days were numbered you were sending the best you had at me im still waiting prime are becoming a joke the rest of the world are laughing
im relishing the attention im not even been support and you still cant beat me good job kono joined yous or prime would be no more :}

DeletedUser71060

i dont think im special or even that i can stop prime from winning but i wont roll over for prime
now you think your special you actually believe your a decent player you havnt been attacked because you have the rest of the tribe protecting you and yes you will say its tribal wars and you all work together and its not one vs one
at least i dont live in a fantasy world and believe im better than anyone else on this world
even your own tribe dont like you