Spartan Empire!

DeletedUser

I have a brand new tribe up and running!(well almost anyway):icon_twisted:

I, however, need support from players:icon_cry:, i am recruiting players until every last space is filled:icon_cool:! please do not ask questions here as you may not get a direct answer:icon_cry:. A fast:heavycavalry: way of contacting me is through the mail in the TW game! my account name on it is as follows:

haseo02:icon_cool:

now for the tribe description!:icon_smile:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please do not take offense to this in reality, it is only a game!

We are Sparta! We will crush those around us to gain territory unless utilized as an ally, i would prefer not to have any NAP's simply because it is a sign of weakness. But if it is neccessary then I will agree to an NAP.

New players are encouraged to join us! We offer much support that will give you the upper hand against all other new players! Join us now and you will have a chance at getting a rank!

Spartans were born for war! And every player that joins must be willing to fight or defend others that wish to fight! NO EXCEPTIONS to anyone who joins! not even myself(Haseo02) can have exceptions! We are all equal in war, therefore we are all equal in peace as well!

I trust that anyone who wishes to become allies of us is willing to fight with us until they have no more to fight with!

Recruitment is open until the last space is filled!

Join us in the way of the Spartans! the most powerful group to have ever existed among all of human existence!

Duke
Haseo02

Barons
hiring

Diplomat(s)
Hiring

Diplomacy
Ally only/NAP only/Both open/closed

Other ranks available for ANYONE are as follows:

Demi-Phylearch
Phylearch
Enomotarch
Pentekoster
Lochagos

As Polemarch is a rank only available for one person. I, Haseo02 am your leader of the Spartan army with the rank of Polemarch.

You mess with me, you mess with ALL of Sparta! Everyone here is equal, therefore ALL are able to get high or low positions in the tribe, they are voted into positions by popular vote!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

lol fine! i'll change it! it was a typo! thank you for pointing that out for me!

DeletedUser

hm, well.... perhaps. but it is not my decision. i can only do that with the votes of other players, please do not be discouraged from the tribe, it is the rules in it..

DeletedUser

Then I suggest you take this thread to the recruitment section, its at the top of your screen, a little hard to see at first. This thread is going to be shut down pretty soon.

DeletedUser

oh? im sorry, but how so i do that? ....

the top of my screen? i hate forums....

DeletedUser

its separate from the forum here, when you click on world 30 look up the top there should be a line saying something to do with recruiting, click it.

DeletedUser

Smurfs player?? juasss they dont exist anymore...

And thread derailed, but its closing anyway so.