Spartan Empire!

DeletedUser

Demi-Phylearch
Phylearch

Enomotarch
Pentekoster
Lochagos

Can you kindly define the role and responsibility for these ranks??

DeletedUser

Wrong section.

ATS to land crew, Pulsar will be landing soon :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Demi-Phylearch
Phylearch
Enomotarch
Pentekoster
Lochagos

Can you kindly define the role and responsibility for these ranks??

yes sir i can!

Demi-Phylearch is in command of the fewest amount of players, however, this player is extremely important simply because HE makes sure that the players that he is in command of will hear his leader's orders and makes sure that the players coordinate their moves at the correct time!

the Phylearch must repeat the orders over and over to his Phyle(other players that don't have positions) and makes sure that they hear the commands and executes them correctly.
In preparation for war, the phylearch makes sure that the other players are properly trained and ready to fight. and in the case should the Enomotarch die in battle, the phylearch automatically takes the rank of Enomotarch and continues what he is doing until another player is elected as phylearch.
In a way of speaking, this position as phylearch is perhaps the most important position of the strucure! this position perhaps requires MOST of the work!

Please bear with me!!!

The Enomotarch Is just another word for captain. The Enomotarch should recruit, equip, train, and arrange for the transport of his Enomotia(company) and keep the Army's commander informed along the way, this player must always report to all of his higher ranked officers of what exactly is going on! ESPECIALLY when war is approaching.

The Pentekoster is another rank of authority over a larger group of players. once this tribe gets high membership this system will be much easier! he must also report anything he finds out to higher ranks.

The Lochagos is in command of an even larger amount of troops/players and must then guide all to war and give instruction according to whatever the Polemarch desires! he too must report information to the Polemarch and other leaders(if any).

Polemarch ~ simple, he is in command of the entire army!

DeletedUser

lol anyway i'm recruiting until the last space is filled! newbies are welcome to join! i'll get you in top shape within a month guaranteed!

DeletedUser

don't be shy! i see that many people are viewing this page and that your curious and want to join! don't be afraid just mail me in the game(haseo02) and ask me for an invitation! the sooner i get players to support the sooner we all can start conquering other villages, etc.!!!!!!!!!