SPCTR and SPCTR. declare war on Swagrr

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

There's a little thing called stable and barracks. You see, they train troops.

you claimed to have not been scouted in weeks and you claimed to have much more troops when you were last scouted. i'm just proving you are full of crap..

EDIT: and also..

Barracks (Level 5)
Stable (Level 3)

how much troops could you really have produced. considering you haven't really grown in points since that report so i'm guessing your racks and stables are about the same size.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

What a horribly built village :icon_biggrin:

On a personal note; Yay! I'm going to get new neighbours :lol:

I just hope you teh Swagrr's are more fun to taunt than my SPCTR neighbours have been :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Just goofing around on this world :icon_eek:

TemporaryAlias

I was trying to get my real name back (for the coming-out-of-retirement thang), and one of the uber-mods told me I had to send in a Ticket. So, I had to start a new Account so that I could send in a Ticket to get my old Account back :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

Just goofing around on this world :icon_eek:

TemporaryAlias

I was trying to get my real name back (for the coming-out-of-retirement thang), and one of the uber-mods told me I had to send in a Ticket. So, I had to start a new Account so that I could send in a Ticket to get my old Account back :icon_confused:

hmm, tis odd...:p

DeletedUser

Actually, the odd part is when I did open a new Account to send in a Ticket to get my old Account back, and then sent in a Ticket, the same uber-mod told me that TW can't/won't help :icon_sad:

The uber-mod could have said that in the first place. I think it was a trick to get me to open an Account :lol:

Anyhoo....

On topic :icon_wink:

Given that SPCTR wouldn't appear on anyone's list of uber-elite tribes, does this war invite a feeding frenzy where everybody in K32 and west K33 will try to Noble as many of their vills as they can?

king dalt555

Their villages are not large enough, or built correctly for us to consider most of them. I am sure there is atleast one person who has a correctly built village, right?

I mean, if you give enough monkeys a typewriter they will eventually write Shakespeare :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Their villages are not large enough, or built correctly for us to consider most of them. I am sure there is atleast one person who has a correctly built village, right?

I mean, if you give enough monkeys a typewriter they will eventually write Shakespeare :icon_cool:

Technically, yes, but it could take some time. w45 isn't old enough for the monkeys to have written anything more than a Arthur C Clarke short story yet :)

DeletedUser

I'm active over 12 hours a day. I prefer to put my resources into troops rather then points.

that's a ridiculous amount of activity.. how are you still so small.. and why do you only have enough resources that you have to choose between points and troops. i have my high level barracks, stable and hq building 24 hours a day 7 days a week. usually with queues of between 30 and 50 hours in each. if you think this is an exaggeration feel free to ask any good player from outside my tribe and they will tell you the same thing.

DeletedUser

that's a ridiculous amount of activity.. how are you still so small.. and why do you only have enough resources that you have to choose between points and troops. i have my high level barracks, stable and hq building 24 hours a day 7 days a week. usually with queues of between 30 and 50 hours in each. if you think this is an exaggeration feel free to ask any good player from outside my tribe and they will tell you the same thing.

You could be doing better :)

DeletedUser

The top player in SPCTR has nobled two sub-500 point villages in a row and has 1.4k OD :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

I really don't know, it's always been a problem with my HQ queuing. It's my 7/7. it's farmed constantly. Not to mention being hit by the "barb wave" later then everyone else.

The top player in SPCTR has nobled two sub-500 point villages in a row and has 1.4k OD :icon_cool:

Stop rubbing it in. Although now that I think about it producing troops 3x more then everyone else could be seriously useful.

DeletedUser

Stop rubbing it in. Although now that I think about it producing troops 3x more then everyone else could be seriously useful.

Producing troops 3x more? I highly doubt about it.It's good if he has stables in those 2 villages. How much do you expect him to recruit more? I think he'd produced more troops if he upgraded his rax and stables by 2lv in his main, not to mention he should have low rax and stable lv in his main, so there is no big gain from those 2 villages except for more points and better rank

DeletedUser

Producing troops 3x more? I highly doubt about it.It's good if he has stables in those 2 villages. How much do you expect him to recruit more? I think he'd produced more troops if he upgraded his rax and stables by 2lv in his main, not to mention he should have low rax and stable lv in his main, so there is no big gain from those 2 villages except for more points and better rank

Exactly.

DeletedUser

Please, his village, excluding teh academy and smithy levels (compared to mine) is around 2500 points. Considering I know he has mines above 6/6/6, and almost certainly well above, I doubt he has a rax above 20, or a stable above 15, or if he does, his HQ would be way to low, and his troopcount would be suffering because of long farmqueues.
I doubt his farm is above 21...whilst mine is above 25, and I doubt all three of his raxes produce troops even twice as fast as my single one ;)

DeletedUser

anyway when was going to start this war? haven't seen anything hapen actualy?
what a nice war :eek:

DeletedUser

anyway when was going to start this war? haven't seen anything hapen actualy?
what a nice war :eek:

i've got to agree with this. you guys declared on us and aren't doing anything. all you done is draw attention to yourselves :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

i've got to agree with this. you guys declared on us and aren't doing anything. all you done is draw attention to yourselves :icon_rolleyes:

buhpp should be that.. haven't seen any reports or something? not even a noble :icon_surprised:
how comes you declare on them, are you guys going to attack over a month?

Status
Not open for further replies.