Spear Rush (Scavenging) - Simple Startup Guide w114

kira.

Reaction score
Here's the results video some of you have guys have been asking about in game on the results i got on w114 using the Spear Rush (Scavenging) - Simple Startup Guide that worked so well on w103!
I started about 30 days late on this world but still made 1000+ spears and had plenty of time in beginner protection :D will make a modified version of the steps later on!

(CREDIT TO Nest / Novembre FOR PROVIDING THIS TEMPLATE BELOW!, WILL SHOW MY MODIFIED VERSION ON FASTER WORLD SETTING LATER <3)

DAY 1

UPGRADE BUILDING:
PITS TO (3/3/3),
HQ (3),
BARRACKS (2),
MARKET (1),
FARM (2),
WAREHOUSE (3)

COMPLETE 'RECRUIT 20 SPEARMAN' QUEST
UNLOCK SCAVENGING LEVEL 1 & 2
SEND EQUAL AMOUNT OF SPEARS FOR EACH SCAVENGING LEVEL
SCAVENGE 24/7 RE-SENDING TROOPS THE MOMENT THEY BECOME AVAILABLE. IT MIGHT BE QUITE TIME CONSUMING ON DAY 1&2 WHEN YOU HAVE TO LOGIN EVERY 15-20 MINUTES. AS YOU INCREASE NUMBER OF SPEARS SENT FOR EACH LEVEL IT WILL TAKE LONGER FOR TROOPS TO RETURN REDUCING THE AMOUNT OF TIME YOU NEED TO SPEND ON SCAVENGING.
BUILD FARM & WAREHOUSE WHEN NEEDED, DO NOT CONSTRUCT ANY OTHER BUILDINGS
CONVERT IRON TO WOOD FOR 10PP IF POSSIBLE TO SPEED UP RECRUITMENT OF SPEARS
SET THE HAUL FLAG TO INCREASE YOUR SCAVENGING LOOT.

RESULTS:
100 SPEARS 20 SWORDS
6-8K RESOURCES SCAVENGED DEPENDING ON ACTIVITY

DAY 2:

SCAVENGE 24/7
UPGRADE BARRACKS TO LEVEL 6
RECRUIT SPEARS TO 150
SAVE 1000/1200/1000 TO UNLOCK LEVEL 3 SCAVENGING
SPLIT SPEARS EQUALLY BETWEEN ALL THREE LEVELS OF SCAVENGING BUT USE 20 SWORDS FOR LEVEL 1 ONLY.
EXAMPLE:
TOTAL AVAILABLE 150SP/20SW LVL1
SEND LEVEL 1: 50SP/20SW, LEVEL2: 50SP, LEVEL3: 50SP

RESULTS:
300 SP & 20 SW
20-25K SCAVENGED

DAY3:

SCAVENGE 24/7
UPGRADE BARRACKS TO LEVEL 8
KEEP RECRUITING SPEARS TO 750
SAVE 10000/12000/10000 TO UNLOCK LEVEL 4 SCAVENGING
KEEP RECRUITING SPEARS TO 874

RESULTS:
750 SPEARS
45-60K SCAVENGED

DAY4:

STOP RECRUITING SPEARS AT 871 SPEARS
SCAVENGE WITH
241 SP LEVEL 1
230 SP LEVEL 2
207 SP LEVEL 3
193 SP LEVEL 4

FOR PP FARMERS: BUILD THE MARKET UP AND SELL, SELL, SELL

RESULTS
871 SPEARS
80-100K SCAVENGED

Last edited:

kira.

Reaction score

yeah but since w114 was on a diff game speed, i had to modify that one but laptop notepad didnt save it all so i have to retype it later today on the steps on that worlds settings lol :( so i posted the basics of what i had to modify it based it on :D it said deleted user so i couldnt give credit to who made the original idea :(

General Iroh

Forum Moderator
Reaction score
It seemed entirely copy pasted at first glance; hence why it seemed so familiar.

The original poster / creator of the guide I linked in my previous post is Nest / Novembre if you want to credit.