Special Request

DeletedUser

Hey there ! I'm an ex player of world 6, i used to play in 07 under the username yankee92, I was a member of CBTF-O, northern part of the map. I wanted to ask you guys if anyone has any information about these 2 players: $Bishop$ and jim.lane

They used to be good ingame friends, and I was wondering if any of you knew them by coincidence. Support told me I should post here, it's my last chance I guess.

Thank you

DeletedUser51929

nope, never even heard of them sorry :/ silly question but have you checked tw stats to see if there palying any current worlds, or checked if they have account on the pnp?

DeletedUser

nope, never even heard of them sorry :/ silly question but have you checked tw stats to see if there palying any current worlds, or checked if they have account on the pnp?

Hey thanks! Yeah i checked on TW stats, and no, they are not playing any other world, I left comments on their profiles. And what do you mean by pnp?

silvereclipes

they have accounts on the world forums but haven't heard from jim in a while an have no clue where bishop went too jim an me were on w30 for a bit together.

DeletedUser51929

wasnt concrete duke of them on 30? I would suggest asking him?

silvereclipes

yeah that would be the best bet write to concrete if anyone knows where those two are he would.

DeletedUser

So i should PM 'concrete'? Thank you guys, i really appreciate it.

DeletedUser

I came across them on a world, think it was 26 or something... like 1.5 years ago.
they were both playing on that world with the same accounts.

Used to be in CBTF-O too :)

DeletedUser

I came across them on a world, think it was 26 or something... like 1.5 years ago.
they were both playing on that world with the same accounts.

Used to be in CBTF-O too :)

Just around the same time they left w26 as well I think, cuz thats about when I joined it on the rim.

DeletedUser

Yeah I was in a k55 based tribe, called =K= I think,
they were both in 46, sort of

DeletedUser

Hey there ! I'm an ex player of world 6, i used to play in 07 under the username yankee92, I was a member of CBTF-O, northern part of the map. I wanted to ask you guys if anyone has any information about these 2 players: $Bishop$ and jim.lane

Used to know Jim.Lane for a while, never spoke much though, I was barely around during CBTF.

DeletedUser90511

Wabahhhhh I just linked this to Bishop, if he replies then awes0m.

I remember you Yankee, I was on world 6 myself under a different name :) I'm Bishops and Jim's protege shall we say, it's been a trainwreck but sometimes a guy gets on the tracks so it's worked out alright so far.

DeletedUser

Hello to all of my old tribemates,

I hope things are going well for you all. I have been enjoying the games that we all play in TW. Perhaps we will hook up again in the future on a different world. It would be nice to get the groups back together from world 6 and world 25 that I worked with. Now that would be a fun tribe of heavy hitters...lol

silvereclipes

Dam he's Alive:icon_eek:
would be a fun world if we ever did that if we could only talk those we all worked with in coming back again alas I don't see getting them back with out lots of rum gals an cheese an more sheep :icon_wink:

DeletedUser95363

Hey yankee. we are playing inW50. drop in and give us a hollar

DeletedUser

Dam he's Alive:icon_eek:
would be a fun world if we ever did that if we could only talk those we all worked with in coming back again alas I don't see getting them back with out lots of rum gals an cheese an more sheep :icon_wink:

sheep <3

silvereclipes

Almost forgot freeflowing STACHE's to tickle the ladies fancies.

DeletedUser

Jim Lane was my sworn enemy when he was in CBTF-O. At the time I was in Phalanx and later in HIRE. I think it would be fun if I`d be with him in the same tribe in another world though. i really would like to know him. I must admit that he was a really pain in the butt. But look at me I`m still here. lol

Good luck in real life Jim and also in your future in TW.

I hope Jim reads this and decides to come back and play in a new world. Jim I hope we play in the same tribe one day. :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Lol Maximus the backstabber is still around? Like seriously who backstabs their tribe for free villages? :lol: