Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 0
Difference: 0

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

You could be newer to the account, but I'd guess that you've been on to noble ShockMe in K49.

OTDDeathAwaits

No, they deserve respect.

What a sad petty person you really are...a grown man that acts like hes bigger than everyone else, but no doubt in reality just a small little man trying to wear the big boots when online.

Disrespect is no virtue. Hah the fact you obviously take Tribal that much to heart is so pathetic...and you, the guy who said on many occasion that what you do online reflects what kind of person you are in real life...well if you do believe that...Its no wonder tribal means so much to you, you probably dont have a whole pile else.

cue the smart aleck response of an impudent person.

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Players: Iceilater
Side 2:
Tribes: RAW, »T.W«, SETO

Timeframe: Last 3 months

Total conquers against opposite side:

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

You could be newer to the account, but I'd guess that you've been on to noble ShockMe in K49.

Check these stats again after 1 month :)

Psihic

What a sad petty person you really are...a grown man that acts like hes bigger than everyone else, but no doubt in reality just a small little man trying to wear the big boots when online.

Disrespect is no virtue. Hah the fact you obviously take Tribal that much to heart is so pathetic...and you, the guy who said on many occasion that what you do online reflects what kind of person you are in real life...well if you do believe that...Its no wonder tribal means so much to you, you probably dont have a whole pile else.

cue the smart aleck response of an impudent person.

Ho ho, now we are getting SERIOUSLY upset arent we boy ?

And its me who is taking it seriously :lol::lol:

DeletedUser

oh here we go ...quick psi think up a better response that one was lame (babe)

mitzi86

Rank.......... Tribe........... Villages
1.............. DNS.............. 139,396
2............. »T.W«........... 132,195
3........... SETO............ 36,978
4.............. FC.............. 36,210
5.......... ~DNS~........... 7,853

Facts 0.0, no thats ur opinion. it's not accurate like a fact would be.

dns more greener than its enemy reds.

nippy's first stats were not accurate if i remember right, it wasnt about accuracy but more to do with a pnp campaign.
RAW DN village counts were inflated by adding EDW and DEVIL, 43 extra players were added.

EDW now, 1377 vills never was part of RAW or »T.W« family.

dns gained some of that green from things like, amoson16 who mysteriously couldnt sign into his acct one day and who ever did pressed the delete.
acct gone b4 admins could help amon find out why he couldnt sign in. that was what let dns into k45.

it wasnt exceptionally better planning or operations by dns. or was it?

legolas/lupau/rukia/januaryman/miiki and ofc deadknight who accidently got deleted by a admin glitch, thats alot of villages gone for »T.W«

like i said b4, alot happened in that yr. most of it happened the first half of it. now as david sees things have settled and are starting to even out more between »T.W« and DNS.

to win the world everything does count psi, going by ur points.

How you run the tribe so that players don`t run away
politics
operations
military
Basically everything. It is not just about who takes more villages from the enemy.

i dont see where DNS stands above anyone else in w9 with ANY of those points

DNS has had alot of players also leave in this past yr, i dont know why the focus has always been on TW regarding that, might be the style we lost them, spying, deleting, betraying that sort of thing.

to me, that was just sour grapes left from when DNS and RAW were allies, friends here, friends there yudda yudda yudda......

all that sorted it's self out in the end and players either ended up where they felt they belonged or they deleted or they left their acct with that tribe and just went.

"So I think we are winning this world by a long run for now."

i have a feeling u know DNS isnt the top of the pile like u want everyone to believe psi.
thats doubt i see coming from u in that statement "for now"

football17.gif

I doubt Nippen makes these for PnP and the fact that you say so is just disrespectful to all of his time and hard work...

Fact that your such a baby that you blame people for hacking when a player leaves is PATHETIC! Perhaps people get more things in life and leave, they dont have to be a hack whenever a person deletes.

Thats all i have on this... Everything else is more or less the truth but those 2 things just felt more important

OTDDeathAwaits

Ho ho, now we are getting SERIOUSLY upset arent we boy ?

And its me who is taking it seriously :lol::lol:

You would like it for someone to get upset because of your opinion on them...when wearing those big boots sitting at the keyboard...makes you feel like the big man. hahaha

Its pity i have for you psi because i know that i am a better person than you in every way and it kills you that, that includes intellect and morale standing(clearly) :icon_wink:

colonelabbas

I do not like where this real life flaming is getting,probably you both should stop before our 1337bestredguyintheworld comes.

Anyway @Dan You dont see me here refreshing this page waiting for someone to reply so i can flame away + i have had this acc for just over a month now :)

.dan.101

I do not like where this real life flaming is getting,probably you both should stop before our 1337bestredguyintheworld comes.

Anyway @Dan You dont see me here refreshing this page waiting for someone to reply so i can flame away + i have had this acc for just over a month now :)

I agree with the personal flames, they shouldn't be happening.

And, I don't refresh to flame, which you insinuate. I'm just forum (and game) active. And good luck. DNS needs some more active people :icon_cool:

colonelabbas

And, I don't refresh to flame, which you insinuate. I'm just forum (and game) active. And good luck. DNS needs some more active people :icon_cool:

lol The refreshing part wasn't headed to you mate :D
but yeah,we do need more active players :)

Psihic

You would like it for someone to get upset because of your opinion on them...when wearing those big boots sitting at the keyboard...makes you feel like the big man. hahaha

Its pity i have for you psi because i know that i am a better person than you in every way and it kills you that, that includes intellect and morale standing(clearly) :icon_wink:

In the past it was not so easy to get you going.

Is there anything wrong OTD ? :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

hey psi, ever heard of someone being referred too as a horses arse?

found a pic that relates better to u :icon_biggrin:

arse.jpg

DeletedUser

OMG!! psi did u drop ur stirrin stick :icon_eek:

meh, personally i would have just let it be mate :icon_rolleyes:

toilet.jpg