Special world stats (1year)

DeletedUser

Where in my post was I mentioning the forums? I meant the whole world-9-wide TW players.

.dan.101

Go ahead. I need someone to keep me up to date with the internal forums. :lol:

DeletedUser

it looks like zero and ratbone pretty much gave up after the ban. I dont blame them. I would have quit to. Its a lot of work getting to that point haha. I wouldnt have done it again.

[observations - zero decrease from 20m -> 9m -> 13... still dno what that is about :S but he has been losing points ever since. and ratty is being nobled out by gedi. wow he has a lot of nobles :S]

DeletedUser

TW will miss ya ;) not me, cos i dont even know you :S but im sure your friends and people you fought with ;)

i would be exactly the same.

DeletedUser

It's all good...

Just wanted to say semi formal goodbye to everyone...

I've made some great friends on this game, tribemates and enemies alike. Both tribe's have some problems, knowing by either fighting them or seeing it internally. I really hope to God that this halving again speeds this world up, I hope no one is willing to sink another 2 years into this game.

Good luck to both sides, you may be suprised to find that one or both of you collapses from internal problems, not the enemy.

DeletedUser

It's all good...

Just wanted to say semi formal goodbye to everyone...

I've made some great friends on this game, tribemates and enemies alike. Both tribe's have some problems, knowing by either fighting them or seeing it internally. I really hope to God that this halving again speeds this world up, I hope no one is willing to sink another 2 years into this game.

Good luck to both sides, you may be suprised to find that one or both of you collapses from internal problems, not the enemy.

I don't know you either, but Good Game Ratbone.