Speed Championship 2012 - TEAM PICK ROUND.

DeletedUser

By the time I get to the store for a voucher itll be over. Thought premium was provided :l

DeletedUser

im going to give it go....

so we need to buy premium to audition for team picks?

DeletedUser

AAAAAAAAAAHHHHH I woke up an hour and 45 minutes late, managed to make it to 46 for player ranking, and was on my way to a top 20 od. Then was nobled. :(

My final OD ranking :(
33 ArsenicAcid.net 5.983

greenmonsta

Yeah I had work to do and forgot to join until half an hour ago rofl. Looks like a crappy round though where everyone just grew their villages and nobled barbs >.>

DeletedUser

Yeah, I had 4 people around me ask me for a truce. I did, then attacked more.

greenmonsta

I didn't even see anyone decent up there. To be honest, when floadi is anywhere near the top20, you know the round is terrible.

DeletedUser

Green, I think I've played with you somewhere between w17 and w26. Used to be xponiboix, played with purplepredator and the like. Name looks oddly familiar.

DeletedUser

managed to pass and let represent our country.

saira when the captain of our team.

123killkill

DeletedUser

Just want to say good luck to everyone, looking forward to seeing how the round turns out. Wish I could be in it! :)

DeletedUser

I wonder when will be the world, and how the choices will be made and the team captain.

thank you

greenmonsta

Green, I think I've played with you somewhere between w17 and w26. Used to be xponiboix, played with purplepredator and the like. Name looks oddly familiar.

Don't think I've played with PP, can't remember. W21 would be the only world in there that I played and I was in iP with Edgey.

DeletedUser104138

Mmm joined with just over an hour left. It was disappointing...

greenmonsta

For a 4 hour speed round, it wasn't fast enough for anythign to actually happen. It was just a case of pointwhore and try not to get nobled really. To me that doesn't make for anything but a terrible team.

DeletedUser

For a 4 hour speed round, it wasn't fast enough for anythign to actually happen. It was just a case of pointwhore and try not to get nobled really. To me that doesn't make for anything but a terrible team.

hmm. yes and no... lot of action COULD have happend.. I lost my main village after I took my first 3 village and b4 I could build usefull troopnumbers in the 3 other villages. else I could have had lots of action...

but yes, loosing that village had me nothing else to to in 1½ hour than to rebuild, and that really wasn´t time enough but to get some semi half build nukes and a few nobles.