Speed Championship 2012 - TEAM PICK ROUND.

greenmonsta

I think only the top top 10-15 even nobled, most of the top 50 just pointwhored >.>

DeletedUser

I didn't even make it past 1500 points, but still managed to get 33rd in OD. I was active, but not really taking it serious.

DeletedUser

I think only the top top 10-15 even nobled, most of the top 50 just pointwhored >.>

well.. I ended up at rank 19, after beeing nobled from rank 2 (at 4 villages) first my main and then in the last minute, I lost one more. but yes, it looked like a lot only build their own village to about 4K and nobled a few small barbs. the last 1½ hours there was like nothing happening.

DeletedUser94888

For a 4 hour speed round, it wasn't fast enough for anythign to actually happen. It was just a case of pointwhore and try not to get nobled really. To me that doesn't make for anything but a terrible team.

It was pretty obvious that once people reached the top 50 they were just going to make defensive troops and try not to attack anyone so they wouldn't be nobled and knocked out. Nothing interesting really happened in the last hour..

DeletedUser

Anyone who goes D on a speed round shouldn't be in a team. With the exception of Adrian D who does Def and LC. Def playing is boring and does not make for an exciting match to watch. Anyone can turtle and max out their villa and stay sat there for the rest of a round, This don't mean they should be picked. this means they're afraid or lack the skill to backtime effectively.

DeletedUser

Anyone who goes D on a speed round shouldn't be in a team. With the exception of Adrian D who does Def and LC. Def playing is boring and does not make for an exciting match to watch. Anyone can turtle and max out their villa and stay sat there for the rest of a round, This don't mean they should be picked. this means they're afraid or lack the skill to backtime effectively.

This post is a prime example of the retardation found in our nation. :(

greenmonsta

There has to be some turtles in order to support the rest of the team though.

DeletedUser

can someone tell me when will be chosen and the formation of the team captain?

olympus

Lisa - Manager

Sam + Adrian - Advisors/Team Leaders

Rest of nubs - The Team

DeletedUser

He forgot to add "uk team - people we rejected" on the bottom.

Funnily enough I don't see any rejects in .uk, only people who've been recruited from .uk or those who have left .net due to its irresponsible host and egotistic community. :)

DeletedUser

Says the nub who never does much any round he plays ;) I guess i categorized you correctly as well.

Always done more than you and you know that :) Also .net team isn't something worth representing with the amount of egotists it holds so don't categorize me as a .net player.

olympus

Always done more than you and you know that :) Also .net team isn't something worth representing with the amount of egotists it holds so don't categorize me as a .net player.

Sounds like someone has an ego of his own, without anything to back it up >_>

I classify you as .nub then =3

2hot2handle

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
can someone tell me when will be chosen and the formation of the team captain?

Anyone interested in playing for the team after the team picks needs to remain in the chat. We will be selecting some players for the practice round tonight, but the full team for the tournament wont be decided yet.
We have found selecting a top 20 team isn't really the best plan as players inevitably go inactive. So those in the chat get the opportunity to play, we'll select the best from the chat based on Team Picks, past performance, attitude and availability and we remove players as we go along who aren't able to work as a team, go inactive or any other reason they aren't suitable for the team.