Speed round number 2

DeletedUser2

We have decided to start speed round 2 tomorrow (Wednesday) at 18.00 Server time. It's going to have quite a few changes but we hope you will enjoy it.

The speed will be 20, double the speed of the first round.
Tribe member limit will be 20
You will only be allowed to switch tribes within the first 5 days. After that nobody is allowed to leave or switch tribes.

Account sitting: on
Sleep: on
(I'll post the details for times for the sleep mode wednesday morning)
Accounts may interact after 8 hours from the time that Account Sitting mode is ended.

The winning Tribe will receive 100 premium points. (Equally split)

I also have one player that bought 50 premium points and then had to leave the game. He has asked me to give those 50 points to a good cause or competition.
I decided to reward those points to the best OD players.
The first 3 will receive 35, 10 and 5 points.

I hope you will enjoy this round.
Premium Account will be required as it was in the first round.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

If I didn't have a summer job, I'd be there...but hey, what do you expect? Sounds like fun but I don't have the time to play it now. Good luck to who does!

Peligroso

Make the speed limit like 10,000 and see who does the best. NOW THAT WOULD BE INTERESTING.

DeletedUser1747

How long will this run for? I would be in, if just so that I can quit SDS, but time is a factor. Thanks.

DeletedUser

You could have done a speed 250+ server first, it would have taken 2 days ...
Very not cool at all

DeletedUser

All you need to know is for that server, the speed is set to 400.

I think I'll actually play this round with some seriousness....

DeletedUser

The first 3 will receive 35, 10 and 5 points.

what do you mean by OD????

and no switching tribes after 5 days is that 5 days after the sever starts or 5 days after you join the tribe????

how long is it running????????????

DeletedUser

All you need to know is for that server, the speed is set to 400.

I think I'll actually play this round with some seriousness....

And each time you receive a mail or want to send one you waste precious time

See hoodoo, a big part of the community need to go play on german server ...
Please give us a real speed server

edit: that said if someone want to mutli-play on SDS, let me know

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8200

so can someone send me 5 premium points. PLEASE. I want to try speed server out, but I don't have a credit card or paypal.

And they took away the free way of accumulating points by doing things for advertisers.

DeletedUser

what do you mean by OD????

and no switching tribes after 5 days is that 5 days after the sever starts or 5 days after you join the tribe????

how long is it running????????????

do yourself a favor and run very far away.

OD is an extremely commonly used term by almost every TW player meaning opponents defeated.

It seems like the first 5 days of the server and that would make sense.

somone already asked how long its running why do you feel the need to also?

I would assume 15 days since the speed is 2X as much the time should be 1/2 as much

DeletedUser

so can someone send me 5 premium points. PLEASE. I want to try speed server out, but I don't have a credit card or paypal.

And they took away the free way of accumulating points by doing things for advertisers.

you can use your phone

DeletedUser

you gonna translate everything for me?

SDS and/or SDS/USDS is a modification of the original play, which usually with clearly increased speed (e.g. 120fach) runs and one round duration from some hours to some weeks has.

#342 Premium Only SDSS
tart: Friday, 22.06.2007 17:00
end: Saturday, 23.06.2007 18:00
description: W2-Style,
direction can be selected,
SM at 4-8 hours of victory
conditions: Point-best player with round end of speed:
400 speed of units: 0,3
sleep mode: yes
urlaubsvertretung: yes
moral:yes
building :yes
loop: yes

#344 Premium Only SDSStart: Saturday, 23.06.2007 14:00 end: Monday, 23.07.2007 15:00 description: new SDS Style on W10-Basis, relationship protection actively, obligation sleep mode after 48 hours of victory conditions: Punkbester player with round end of speed: 15 speed of units: 0,5 sleep mode: urlaubsvertretung: moral: building loop: yes

#343 Premium Only SDSStart: Saturday, 23.06.2007 19:00 end: Sunday, 24.06.2007 19:00 description: new SDS Style on W10-Basis victory conditions: Point-best player with round end of speed: 400 speed of units: 0,3 sleep mode: urlaubsvertretung: moral: building loop: yes

http://babelfish.altavista.com/tr

*ClearGaines*

I am going to concentrate on this one now that i have my premium points ready to roll :icon_biggrin:
I cant wait i wanna play it now lol how is this game so additive? I just Love it.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

No ahhh annoyed payapl in negative balance :icon_eek: nooooo!!!

DeletedUser

I also have one player that bought 50 premium points and then had to leave the game. He has asked me to give those 50 points to a good cause or competition.
The first 3 will receive 35, 10 and 5 points./QUOTE]

Nice person. :icon_razz: