Speed round number 2

DeletedUser

:eek:

No Switching tribes after 5 days?

What happens if you never join one.....? :(

DeletedUser

No one is forcing you to play. But you are nonetheless arent you?
How did I know you were going to say that....
I would play even if no premium was given, I could care less. My point is still unchanged though. 75 reward points have still dissapeared. So if by slick you mean that then yes...very slick.

DeletedUser1334

Yeehaw...logged on for 2 hours and then all of TW goes down. And no, I'm not having connection problems with any other websites.

DeletedUser

Great! al always enjoyed the rounds, whats OD players? :icon_confused:

DeletedUser2

This has nothing to do with cheap.
The german server never gives out prices on the speed server, so 100 points is still quite a lot. It is a little motivation, nothing more or less.

And isn't it the same everywhere? The first one of everything gets better conditions ;)

And yes, a tribe doesn't have to have 20 members. It is the max. If you only have 10 members you get 10 per member. This should create some interesting strategies.

DeletedUser

how long will this speed server last and when is the next round...?

DeletedUser

:icon_rolleyes: Why not getting rimmed this round first, before you experience it in a future round?

tharg ive already been rimmed in the first one... :icon_redface:

sooo im getting more experience before i aim for the 3rd one... also... im 1day behind which means im behind by a couple of days and theres no point...

also no money...

DeletedUser

Will there ever be a free speedround?
I guess, there would be any immediately - as soon as you pay for the programmars, the servers, traffic and support.

I'm pretty sure, the developers would dedicate that round to you with naming it "knaz's round". And you could make it speed 10k - just to prevent any further questions.

Why shouldn't one be able to spare some beer, cigarrettes or newest ringtones for your celluar phone to play a premium-round? I bet most of the "When will it be free?"-asker are spending couple of time more money each weekend...

DeletedUser

I guess, there would be any immediately - as soon as you pay for the programmars, the servers, traffic and support.

I'm pretty sure, the developers would dedicate that round to you with naming it "knaz's round". And you could make it speed 10k - just to prevent any further questions.

Why shouldn't one be able to spare some beer, cigarrettes or newest ringtones for your celluar phone to play a premium-round? I bet most of the "When will it be free?"-asker are spending couple of time more money each weekend...

totally agree, its just the price of a pint of carlings, 1 quid 30p is a bargain for the amount of fun you get for a whole month.:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

i wish we did not need a premium account to play speed cause i never had a go of it:icon_cry: :icon_sad: :icon_sad: :icon_sad: :icon_sad: :icon_sad: :icon_sad: :icon_cry: :icon_cry: :icon_cry: :icon_cry: :icon_cry: :icon_sad: :icon_sad: :icon_sad: :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

i wish we did not need a premium account to play speed cause i never had a go of it:icon_cry: :icon_sad: :icon_sad: :icon_sad: :icon_sad: :icon_sad: :icon_sad: :icon_cry: :icon_cry: :icon_cry: :icon_cry: :icon_cry: :icon_sad: :icon_sad: :icon_sad: :icon_sad:

No one cares.