Speed round number 2

Deleted User - 3135

or just take your parents credit card lols
honestly, the payment would be so low i doubt they would notice :icon_razz:

DeletedUser11188

Help

I joined the speed server when it started like 2 days ago and everything was fine, looked just like the other speed round, but when I logged off and logged back on, my premium points were returned to my account, and all the premium benefits were gone, but i'm still on the speed server.!.! I didn't know that was posible but it happened and now I don't know what to do. Should I purchase the premium upgrade again, and for how much, 1 month or 2 weeks deal ? Any help would be greatly appreciated. :)
JP

DeletedUser

sleep mode without asking for it

I was ready to build, and develop, get ready for attacks (I've been online for some time), and after I ate, I came and saw: sleep mode until 4 am, for 12 hours. I would really like to know what happened, as this screws up plans, and makes me vulnerable to an attack. Last night I was attacked by a few, but I could defend myself because I was online and I had resources. Now I'll be a sitting duck from 4 am to 10 am (when I get online), and I'll be losing so many resources.

I respectfully ask the moderator to explain why this happened, or if this happens randomly for all of the players, otherwise one can accuse you of discrimination.

DeletedUser

[another one without knowledge of the server's setting]

I respectfully ask the moderator to explain why this happened, or if this happens randomly for all of the players, otherwise one can accuse you of discrimination.
No, but you could accuse your teachers, that they didn't teach you to read. See the server's settings (automatic forced sleepmode) and understand...

DeletedUser

where does it say automatic sleep mode?

OK. Where in the settings is it written that sleepmode is automatic?:

June 20th 18:00 - July 20th 18:00

PA-only
Speed 20
Unit speed 0.8
Newbie protection: 6 hours

Prices
100 points for 1st Tribe
OD winners get 35-10-5 Points

Config: Archers and Paladins, simple tech system, Coins

Special settings:
No more tribe changes after June 25th 18:00

Market active after 24 hours
Account sitting: on
Illegal activity after sitting: 4 hours
Sleep Mode: on
Set 60 minutes before start, duration 8-10, min. awake 14, max awake 30

??????????????
What does awake 14 and 30 mean, and it says simply "set", it doesn't say anything about automatic. I'd really like to know more about this, because the rules are not clearly explained.

DeletedUser

OK. Where in the settings is it written that sleepmode is automatic?:

June 20th 18:00 - July 20th 18:00

PA-only
Speed 20
Unit speed 0.8
Newbie protection: 6 hours

Prices
100 points for 1st Tribe
OD winners get 35-10-5 Points

Config: Archers and Paladins, simple tech system, Coins

Special settings:

Market active after 24 hours
Account sitting: on
Illegal activity after sitting: 4 hours
Sleep Mode: on
Set 60 minutes before start, duration 8-10, min. awake 14, max awake 30

??????????????
What does awake 14 and 30 mean, and it says simply "set", it doesn't say anything about automatic. I'd really like to know more about this, because the rules are not clearly explained.
Well. I really think, you should better read twice before posting. What do you think would happen? The deletion after being 30 hours online non-stop?

DeletedUser

I was just...

...complaining about the fact that nowhere in that text does it say that the sleep mode is AUTOMATIC. Those settings are very vague, as much as the rules are (considering the many elements this game has).

If there is anything automated, it should be clearly stated in the rules, and people should have a clear picture of what possibilities there are in a game (going in sleep mode automatically, if you can attack another village with support troops an ally has sent you, and so on). Unfortunately right now it's like playing chess without a chessboard.

And if you want to help, at least give me advice and stop saying I'm stupid. Tell me if you're so smart how could I schedule the sleep mode so it won't automate on me in the future (if that's an option).

DeletedUser

...complaining about the fact that nowhere in that text does it say that the sleep mode is AUTOMATIC. Those settings are very vague, as much as the rules are (considering the many elements this game has).

If there is anything automated, it should be clearly stated in the rules, and people should have a clear picture of what possibilities there are in a game (going in sleep mode automatically, if you can attack another village with support troops an ally has sent you, and so on). Unfortunately right now it's like playing chess without a chessboard.

And if you want to help, at least give me advice and stop saying I'm stupid. Tell me if you're so smart how could I schedule the sleep mode so it won't automate on me in the future (if that's an option).
Fine. If you're really that smart as you stated to be, you surely have found the

settings -> sleep mode

haven't you? I could tell you, how to use it there. But I have to find the book. I'll read some fairy stories at your bed, so you may sleep well, my dear!

DeletedUser

sorry this may asked before but i couldn't find it.
wen does this world end?

DeletedUser

Tribes

Special settings:

How come members still can change tribes?

DeletedUser

Special settings:

How come members still can change tribes?

I believe it is this. Id you are tribeless you can join a tribe but if your in a tribe you cannot leave to change tribe.

DeletedUser

Tribe

But i saw that someone was a in tribe... he left and joined another tribe