Speed Scenarios

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

This is a place to post suggestions for scenarios for the next speed rounds.

DeletedUser

\o/ Great idea, moros!

At first: I would like to see again a round with a maximum speed of 40-50, 5-8 days long. If not mentioned otherwise, a tribe's members maximum should be 10-15. And I guess, that some ideas cannot be set-up with the game's actual possibillties. But perhaps they could be implemented in some future rounds.

Scenario I: I would love a "forced team round". Two (or up to five) players will be randomly put together into one tribe. No chance to change the tribe, no chance to leave, no diplomatic settings despite marking enemies. (Families have to remember each other rather than marking them on the map.) :icon_biggrin:

Scenario II: There are randomly spreaded village/s (one - up to 5?), "cheated" with 100/100k defense and/or Wall 30 or something like this. First tribe, who holds the majority of the villages for more than 1-x hour(s), wins.

Scenario III: Only 4 tribes in the round (perhaps NE/NW/SE/SW). Each has to fight each other. One cannot choose the tribe, the membership will be set by one's location when starting the round. No voluntarily restart possible - once rimmed a player has to be placed into the same quarter of the map.

Scenario IV: Tribe's members maximum: 10. First tribe, that reaches 1 million points (5/10/15 - depends on the length and speed of the round) and hold it for 1 hour (2/5 hours...), wins. (Or first tribe with 200/500 villages.)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser982

not a bad idea...

\o/
Scenario I: I would love a "forced team round". Two (or up to five) players will be randomly put together into one tribe. No chance to change the tribe, no chance to leave, no diplomatic settings despite marking enemies. (Families have to remember each other rather than marking them on the map.) :icon_biggrin:
Those who end up with 3 or 4 inactive or unskilled players would find themselves stuck in that situation. Not sure about this one.

Scenario II: There are randomly spreaded village/s (one - up to 5?), "cheated" with 100/100k defense and/or Wall 30 or something like this. First tribe, who holds the majority of the villages for more than 1-x hour(s), wins.
Not a bad idea.

Scenario III: Only 4 tribes in the round (perhaps NE/NW/SE/SW). Each has to fight each other. One cannot choose the tribe, the membership will be set by one's location when starting the round. No voluntarily restart possible - once rimmed a player has to be placed into the same quarter of the map.
If it was based on location, then it would be a bit boring for everyone not on the front line. Also, you'd have to send a noble train to noble your first village. (those around you would be your allies). If you made people spawn in a straight line though, so that everyones on the front line, and then when people respawned, they respawned on the end of the line, that might work.

some might work...

DeletedUser

some might work...

Damn, cannot quote your response. However the 4 continent location would be a very interesting concept. How would you fight it? 1 vs 3 all around, it'll take a great leader to figure a way of cleaning out others.

DeletedUser

some might work...
:icon_rolleyes: Yeah. You have to send nobletrains in the third scenario, if you don't understand the concept of tribalwars. Ever heard of the possibility to prenoble for a tribesmate? This idea may run on a slightly faster world to fasten up the movement of the "tribe's inner core" members.

Sure, it would show, which tribe is really good in working together. But I understand, that this isn't the idea in TW. Here most of the players want to be in tribes together with at least 60% of the world's population, living in peace with another 38% and build up the conquered abandoned villages.

Sorry, if I didn't recognized the real way of the gameplay earlier.

And if you find yourself with 4-5 inactive or unskilled players in the first scenario, you had simply bad luck or you are just incapable. It's up to you to train the unskilled ones or entertain the bored members to make them stay. Such worlds surely must be premium-only. Because most player will stay longer, if they paid for it.

Lord_bimber

Uh, scenario? For weekend (48 hrs) big speed (like 300 or more), NO TRIBES... Just pure slaughter :icon_razz: Coordinated attacking would be banable, sending support to another player forbidden.

Hmm, next planned round looks nice :icon_biggrin: I just wouldn't be able to be online on monday morning :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

Uh, scenario? For weekend (48 hrs) big speed (like 300 or more), NO TRIBES... Just pure slaughter :icon_razz: Coordinated attacking would be banable, sending support to another player forbidden.

Hmm, next planned round looks nice :icon_biggrin: I just wouldn't be able to be online on monday morning :icon_cry:

Wouldn't be TRIBALwars then would it?

Co-ordinated attacks bannable?

Sending support to eachother forbidden? Just hide the button.

Anyway back to reality, big speed for 24 hours would work, but those need to come thin and far apart. Each one, would have to benefit different regions.

DeletedUser330

I love this idea for both speed and for the main game.

It allows inexperienced players to watch up close experienced players who they would rarely have the chance to be in a tribe with.
5 man tribes also sound amazing, not too many and not too few. Imagine, Jamm, Thar, Invalid user (to name a few of the top of my head) all having there own 5 man tribe against each other :icon_wink: .
Best of all, no huge tribes and no alliances :icon_twisted:

This gets my vote

crasher/ngai

DeletedUser

The vote should be done on the forums. Or you'd get most of the mass tribe jerks outvoting the players with some common sense.

there are about 3000 people playing the speed round...And about 30 of you posting on the forums.

DeletedUser

Again there are almost 3000 people on the speed server and only about 300 free slots. so only 1/10 maximum doesnt pay.

DeletedUser

Well my point was proven wrong ^^ so yeah maybe put up a survey next speed round for people to vote on it and see what comes out of that

Tracey

We need another round like speed two which was the best round so far since the server started tribe lock and limit please

DeletedUser

War world

Basically you join 7 days before the world opens. You have until 3 days before the world opens to get into the world. After that recruitment is shut. It wont be as fast as speed world since we want wars to last long like in the real world.

You would be assigned one of 4 tribes. You are then allowed to put your name forward to be voted in as a leader. You have one day to do that. then 2 days before the world opens players can vote for you to be leader. The top voted player will be leader.

The leader will be able to appoint barons but there is no recruitment or diplomacy. Just circular mail, forum mod and hidden forum.

The leader will then be able to split the forum into sub-forums (like in the real worlds) where his tribe have activity.

2.5 speed is suggested alot. As slow as I think that is it was suggested.

You are only allowed to restart once.

What will happen

Clusters will form of tribes that have better players in that area. eventually everywhere will be full of clusters. Tribes will try to extend there clusters into eachother. Eventually it will just be clusters of tribes everywhere.

Clusters will be fighting against eachother whilst tribes co-ordinate for there clusters to merge with eachother to form bigger clusters. The tribe with the better co-ordination will win.

DeletedUser

War world

Basically you join 7 days before the world opens. You have until 3 days before the world opens to get into the world. After that recruitment is shut. It wont be as fast as speed world since we want wars to last long like in the real world.

You would be assigned one of 4 tribes. You are then allowed to put your name forward to be voted in as a leader. You have one day to do that. then 2 days before the world opens players can vote for you to be leader. The top voted player will be leader.

The leader will be able to appoint barons but there is no recruitment or diplomacy. Just circular mail, forum mod and hidden forum.

The leader will then be able to split the forum into sub-forums (like in the real worlds) where his tribe have activity.

2.5 speed is suggested alot. As slow as I think that is it was suggested.

You are only allowed to restart once.

What will happen

Clusters will form of tribes that have better players in that area. eventually everywhere will be full of clusters. Tribes will try to extend there clusters into eachother. Eventually it will just be clusters of tribes everywhere.

Clusters will be fighting against eachother whilst tribes co-ordinate for there clusters to merge with eachother to form bigger clusters. The tribe with the better co-ordination will win.

Why don't u post your advertisements where there meant to be?

DeletedUser

i would like to see a 500 speed round lasting something in the region of 12 hours over a weekend with a 2 player tribe limit, means working together is essential and it would stop mass recruiting tribes running and ruining the worlds,

DeletedUser

The free spots also allow the good players who are not able to purchase premium points to be allowed to play the round aswell.

The good players need premium to play as they get too big to not have it. Sean, thats not a speed world for gods sake. I have some ideas, dont have time to post them right now though, one great idea is fix the speed server now. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

i would like to see a 500 speed round lasting something in the region of 12 hours over a weekend with a 2 player tribe limit, means working together is essential and it would stop mass recruiting tribes running and ruining the worlds,

I have never played a speed world that fast but i'm going to guess it would be verging on impossible to co-ordinate at that speed.

DeletedUser

I have never played a speed world that fast but i'm going to guess it would be verging on impossible to co-ordinate at that speed.

well they have that speed on the german server, i have played and it it hard but it is fun and thats what games are supposed to be,

also i dont know how it works but looking at the unit speed for the 500 speed rounds on the german server is like half the unit speed of our servers so am i right guessing the units move slower so it makes it a bit easir to coordinate but the speed for building is faster to help with actually building up villages taken? anyone know this please tell me if i am wrong or right?

Geschwindigkeit: 500
Geschwindigkeit Einheiten: 0.3
Schlafmodus: Nein
Urlaubsvertretung: Ja
Moral: Ja
Bauschleife: Ja

Speed: 250
Unit speed: .7
Sleep mode: Yes
Account sitting: Yes
Morale: Yes
Buliding queue: Yes

thats our 250 speed and the german 500 speed

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I agree with keeping the free slots, simply because some decent players out there do like to use them up... (like me... hopefully I can be considered decent :p)

Anyways, I'm playing this round, and it sure seems like the quality of the players is horrible, except for a few who haven't given up...

I'm only able to play for the minimum amount of time out of speed mode (14 hours, and even then, I'm not able to be on as I need many breaks) .

Even with those conditions, and weak playing, I've managed to get (and keep) a spot in the top 25 or so very easily, and consistently...

There are very few decent players in my vicinity, some are so bad, that near the beginning (I didn't start until about 22:00 the first day, after 10 hours of playing), I managed to defend against a player who had 30k points, where I was still on my first village, and had about 1k. Then again, when I was 30k points, I easily defended myself against a 70k pt player, and nobled a bunch of his villages...

As such, I would appreciate a world, where only a select group of players can join.

I'm not 100% sure of how to run a scenario like this, however, it would be nice to have a round that was selective about it's players. Thus, only players would be selected who are active, and would contribute to the world, and be decent competition. I understand it's very difficult to find a way to do such a thing, but it would be a decent idea.

Perhaps an invitation-only world?? The problem then would be to select the right players, who have time to play, and would be active...

I'm not sure of a solution to a problem, and if anyone has any ideas, I would greatly appreciate knowing them.

As another side gesture, I feel that doing simple stuff like changing the tribe limit to 20 or less, and possibly adding in a message for joining the speed world that says something like, "Experienced, Active Players only please. If you know you won't be able to play the entire time, please do not start".

Sorry for the long rant, and still not having very many answers to the problem I outlined.

Ex

Status
Not open for further replies.