Speed Scenarios

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krakkan

The germans are undeniably good at finding a bunch of players for their accounts. Skill wise though, I dont know. I've ended up beating a good many of them on speed playing with one other person, whereas they have like 4. There are some excellent german players (Thar, for one) but I consider those removed from the ones that are typical in speed. The ones in speed have ended up getting banned for gifting villages and stuff. A lot of them are having a hard time adjusting to the rules of tw.net

Btw, I do not include jamm/Thargoran when I say Germans, I mean the ones who come from SDS.

DeletedUser11188

Back on topic, Yay!!! A capture the village scenario is coming in a few rounds. Nice to have something to look forward too, thanks moros for giving us a heads up :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

i would like to see a world with speed 600 :D

but, only 1 day long, well 12 hours. Maybe start at 10am server time and finish at 10pm server time on a saturday? thats when most players can play.

It will help people learn how to play, as everything is so quick we can learn the game more, and some skill with how quick you can move your mouse :p

But, i would say tribe having 10 members max. Anyone think this would be good fun?

Krakkan

i would like to see a world with speed 600 :D

but, only 1 day long, well 12 hours. Maybe start at 10am server time and finish at 10pm server time on a saturday? thats when most players can play.

It will help people learn how to play, as everything is so quick we can learn the game more, and some skill with how quick you can move your mouse :p

But, i would say tribe having 10 members max. Anyone think this would be good fun?

No.

DeletedUser1334

5 person tribes

No leaving the tribe unless dismissed

any in game message you send is automatically forwarded directly to your aristocracy. That *may* help slow down spying a little! lol

Speed : 100

OLD ACADEMY
OLD UNITS
New smithy style of only 1 research needed.

Scenario:

Each member must conquer (and KEEP) at least 5 villages in each quadrant, which must be over 5k points at the time of capture. These may not have been taken from any tribe member.

DeletedUser

\o/ Great idea, moros!

Scenario III: Only 4 tribes in the round (perhaps NE/NW/SE/SW). Each has to fight each other. One cannot choose the tribe, the membership will be set by one's location when starting the round. No voluntarily restart possible - once rimmed a player has to be placed into the same quarter of the map.

idk why, but I really love that idea with packages, old units, tech levels. I'd like to be mailed if a speed round like that is created, cause I'll buy premium for it ;) (maybe each player starts with 2 villages so they can make 5 nobles for long distance noblings?)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

\o/ Great idea, moros!

At first: I would like to see again a round with a maximum speed of 40-50, 5-8 days long. If not mentioned otherwise, a tribe's members maximum should be 10-15. And I guess, that some ideas cannot be set-up with the game's actual possibillties. But perhaps they could be implemented in some future rounds.

Scenario I: I would love a "forced team round". Two (or up to five) players will be randomly put together into one tribe. No chance to change the tribe, no chance to leave, no diplomatic settings despite marking enemies. (Families have to remember each other rather than marking them on the map.) :icon_biggrin:

Scenario II: There are randomly spreaded village/s (one - up to 5?), "cheated" with 100/100k defense and/or Wall 30 or something like this. First tribe, who holds the majority of the villages for more than 1-x hour(s), wins.

Scenario III: Only 4 tribes in the round (perhaps NE/NW/SE/SW). Each has to fight each other. One cannot choose the tribe, the membership will be set by one's location when starting the round. No voluntarily restart possible - once rimmed a player has to be placed into the same quarter of the map.

Scenario IV: Tribe's members maximum: 10. First tribe, that reaches 1 million points (5/10/15 - depends on the length and speed of the round) and hold it for 1 hour (2/5 hours...), wins. (Or first tribe with 200/500 villages.)

love them all.

i want to add this
Scenario V: Why not have a tournament between all speed servers from different countries.
like, english , german and other TWS that are out there.
or a tournament between continents or countries
players around the world play this game, why not make a tournament about it, like break them down in continent, like Asia, Europe and so on the team that wins the tournament gets free premius for a year.

now to get the best out of these continents, i think that first the countries of each continent have to fight each other in order to represent the continenet they are on.

Example: the final battle between european countries in orfer to represend Europe
Romania vs. Germany, the winner represents europe. the same has to happen in other continents

Tournament between speed servers?
.............................Countries?
............................. Continents?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i totally love this idea, it would help the inexperienced like myself learn from the best whilst keeping everything fair ( there wouldnt be one tribe with all the most experienced players in it )

Nobling would have to be accurate and coordinated to make sure you dont noble a village that would leave you isolated and the tribes would actually have to work together in coordinated attacks and support to protect the front line villages (which would get devestated =D )

DeletedUser

dont play many of these speed rounds but i would definatly play this one.

DeletedUser

sleep please

Hi, I love all the rounds I have taken part in. My one and only wish is for sleep!
I would like to be able to set sleep mode for 8-12hrs every 24hrs. I know a lot of players do play 24/7 but I can't I do have to work and have a home and family to care for, however I do love my gaming and wish I caould combine both without damage to my village...
I would love others views on making this poss. Thanks for your time.

DeletedUser

can do 6-12 hours :S

But, you must be in sleep mode atleast 6 hours within every 24 hours.

18 hours a day is the max i think

DeletedUser

NO TRIBES
NO SUPPORT
150 MEMBERLIMIT
20 SPEED (for the guys who cant be on 24/7)
3 WEEKS LONG
OLDE UNITS
MONEY (coins)
DOUBLE BUILDING LEVELS
ON 4.0 (bonus/barbie villages)
NO RESTARTS WHEN RIMMED
NO ACCOUNT SITTING

UNIT SPEEDS...

NOBLE: 2 MINS
RAM:1.5 MINS
INFANTRY: 1 MIN
CAV. .5 MINS

OLD SMITHY
ALL PALADIN ITEMS ALREADY THERE.
OPEN AT 8:00 SERVERTIME.

WINNERS GET 30/20/10 PREMIUM POINTS.

now THAT would be good.

if i can get 5 people to vote for me, moros PLLLLLLLLEEEEEEAAAASSSSSSSEEEE make this round.

DeletedUser

i want the idea of the world split in quarters.

No restart.
No tribes exept for the quarter your in.
The tribe leaders are chosen by who won the last round and the person who came fourth.
speed: 100
new units
new smithy (1 research)
No coins.
Bonus and barbarian villages. grow resources and warehouses.

Who's with me?
oh and whens the next round starting?

thooht

i want the idea of the world split in quarters.

No restart.
No tribes exept for the quarter your in.
The tribe leaders are chosen by who won the last round and the person who came fourth.
speed: 100
new units
new smithy (1 research)
No coins.
Bonus and barbarian villages. grow resources and warehouses.

Who's with me?
oh and whens the next round starting?

speed is to slow to be a speed round :p,

DeletedUser

NO TRIBES
NO SUPPORT
150 MEMBERLIMIT
20 SPEED (for the guys who cant be on 24/7)
3 WEEKS LONG
OLDE UNITS
MONEY (coins)
DOUBLE BUILDING LEVELS
ON 4.0 (bonus/barbie villages)
NO RESTARTS WHEN RIMMED
NO ACCOUNT SITTING

UNIT SPEEDS...

NOBLE: 2 MINS
RAM:1.5 MINS
INFANTRY: 1 MIN
CAV. .5 MINS

OLD SMITHY
ALL PALADIN ITEMS ALREADY THERE.
OPEN AT 8:00 SERVERTIME.

WINNERS GET 30/20/10 PREMIUM POINTS.

now THAT would be good.

if i can get 5 people to vote for me, moros PLLLLLLLLEEEEEEAAAASSSSSSSEEEE make this round.

:lol::lol::lol:

Yerightyjim

As you can see on other speed rounds i like speed rounds,

Yerightyjim and Smid2806.

What i want to ask is can you please do this next speed round for me.

#42 Round 39
Start: Friday, 25/01/08 12:00
End: Sunday, 28/01/08 2:00
Description:
Player limit: 100
Requirements for victory:
Speed: 350
Unit speed: .6
Sleep mode: Yes
Account sitting: Yes
Morale: Yes
Buliding queue: Yes

Thankyou and i would like to hear from you.

Thanks

YerightyJim,

Your loyal tribalwars player.

Status
Not open for further replies.