Speed - Suggestions Box

Deleted User - 11576660

My suggestion is to never be able to noble barbarian villages, especially at the starting levels of 4 and up! If you cant noble barbarian villages you focus on fights and its much more fun! I used to play speeds in Greek server back in 2013-2016 and it was so mich more fun then

EmperorFluff

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
i was wondering why to militia keeps your resources 50% down for 1 hour when a normal slow world only takes 6 hours, I'd think that something like 10-15 minutes would be a lot better.

fish1963

Reaction score
It would be great if it would be possible to leave the tribe more often, as it always was in the round settings.
In the last time there are often big groups playing and then we always have the problem, that we can not support each other.
For example we played together with a sum of 5 ppl at a 3 tribe limit and then we got attacks from 9 ppl, we wasnt able to support each other.
I think outside support hasnt something to do with, as HotLikeDat said, that there pure numbers wins, other than skill.
What has it to do with skill, when 9 ppl play together and smaller groups can not support each other because of outside support is disabled.

So there is even more less chance for smaller groups.

Maybe there should be a fair balance of rounds with leaving tribe and outside support and rounds where leaving tribe is not possible.

As HotLikeDat said, 95% is way to much, in my opinion, maybe 50 / 50 or so.

JawJaw

Awesomest CM Ever
Reaction score
i was wondering why to militia keeps your resources 50% down for 1 hour when a normal slow world only takes 6 hours, I'd think that something like 10-15 minutes would be a lot better.

How do other people think about this? I'm OK with this idea if others agree as well.

JawJaw

Awesomest CM Ever
Reaction score
Why put milita in speed rounds in the first place :rolleyes:

Because nobody ever put feedback in to not have it ;)

There is a reason I keep asking for feedback on individual rounds, but nobody ever does. If you don't provide feedback, things will just stay the same.

fish1963

Reaction score
I think, when the milita time would be set down to 15 Minutes, most ppl wouldnt build defence at the beginning, when they get a attack, they easily would get milita, because after 15 minutes, everything would be normal again.

Or does I think wrong? ^^

Tarrasbulba

Reaction score

There is a reason I keep asking for feedback on individual rounds, but nobody ever does. If you don't provide feedback, things will just stay the same.
I think milita is completely unnecessary for speed rounds.

BrownDog82

Reaction score

Good speed round just had JawJaw - thanks for hosting it.... short and sweet for a nighttime session...

BrownDog82

Reaction score
JawJaw thanks for continuing to host the speed worlds!

Any clues on next ones coming up - new to them and loving them so far as a short alternative to the long form!

settings wise - 4hour level 3 start seemed more advanced and active players than 4 hours level 0 start! But both great fun!

be interesting to see a 4 hour with two villages to start.... not sure if that’s feasible.

DeletedUser124732

Thanks for those rounds!

Most of them are really nice prepared :)

Maybe it is possible to have a 5-6 hour round with about 5 starting villages and less barbarians that in the last one. (with 20 villages)
I think there would be very nice wars then.

Will there be a round today? :)

Last edited by a moderator:

macedanga

Reaction score
Would love if you can try out these settings in a 12 or 10hours game.
I would prefer night time like 22:00-10:00 or 20:00-06:00.

Settings

Speed: 400
Unit Speed: 0.5

Morale: Inactive
Militia: Inactive
Attack/Support gap: Milliseconds (100)
Beginners Protection: 25 minutes
Technologies: Simple
Paladin: Active
Archers: Inactive
Church: Inactive
Academy: Coins
Tribe Limit: 5
Starting level: Level 6
Farm limit: Inactive
Fake Limit: 0%

Barbarian Villages: Grow to 3000 pts, 4/player
Bonus Villages: Yes, 2/player
Choose Starting Direction: Active

Sleep mode: Inactive
Sitting mode: Inactive

MrForsberG

Reaction score
Hey!

I would like to give alot of credit to you jawjaw for still making speeds fun!

Would like to have some More mixed rounds tho. More 600p-12000p starts
26p starts is pretty much over at 40min mark.

Also the times of the round would get More players in start the round around 16-20 server time would be More appreciated.

IAmAbel

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
26p is the best, it really makes you focus 100% on what strategy you want to use from the start. Seems like cheating when tw build up half the village for you