Speed team

DeletedUser

Hello everyone, my names zevahc and i play speed from time to time. The last speed round i played i was rank 4/5 with 40k points untill my internet went down after just 2 hours of playing due to the bad weather in the UK. I'm more than capable of playing this game efficiently except my flaws are that their are so many players who know each other on speed and they stick together so inevitably when i attack a single person i usually got 5 retaliating in return.

I'm looking for players who can also play properly, whether your part of a team of players or not, all i wish is that you put them aside and perhaps play with me, or perhaps i play with you? (in a non rude contentious way), i do not wish to lead anyone as it's only speed and each round is short term. I already have a group of players i play on speed with from time to time, maybe 3 at the most :icon_redface:

If you're interested feel free to post up here or contact me via skype or message me :icon_rolleyes: Oh and just so we get something clear, i dislike matt :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

32 views no interests? shame :p ps. after 2am my villages are up for grabs

DeletedUser

Haha i remember when he commented that i knew nothing about him, yet i've played in a tribe with him in the past, arrogant ass is what i think of him :) Sweet :p i think you already got me on skype ;)