Spicing it up with chef Mason

DeletedUser

Hey guys,

couldn't help but notice this forum is like completely dank n' dirty. Im gonna have to spice things up around here, lets all just tell our past experience, our first world, how it went, and your personal experience in w60 :)

DeletedUser105935

wpr;d4 was my first became a nice point whore and was farm

DeletedUser

First world was w28. I was horrible and lasted a month cause I was too young to understand the game.

w60 was fun, but I was too impatient wanting action. Made my way around to 4 different accounts in all.

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Hmm, Im interested on the past stats of Trojan T...So we could see how pathetic he is...

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Btw for experience..

World 18 my best rank there was 15, world 20 best rank 2, world 35 best rank 87, world 54 best rank 6, world 60 best rank 2.

I got other accounts which was co played and got good ranks....I only posted the ones which are my accounts.

DeletedUser

Btw for experience..

World 18 my best rank there was 15, world 20 best rank 2, world 35 best rank 87, world 54 best rank 6, world 60 best rank 2.

I got other accounts which was co played and got good ranks....I only posted the ones which are my accounts.

Very nice maker, w25 was my first world, only made it to 500k, mind you thats only because i was getting farmed in the beginning and someone decided to give me a shot...if not for that i would have never played again :D

w44 made it to rank 4,w50 made it to rank 23,w57 made it to rank 11, w58 made it to rank 8 and then w60 rank 6

DeletedUser

Wow good stats you guys have...
The only real accomplishment I can say that I have is that I coplayed Unknown** since the beginning of w60. But then he deleted and I was left with no account.
I left for a while and then came back with PHBryan. He quit so I merged with Alias, then the world ended ;)
I do still co

DeletedUser

W60 is my first world currently up to 7.5m and planning on getting alot more #25 is my highest rank, which i dont think is bad for a noob playing on his own :D

Also welcome back w60, been banned for like 2 week's but back and ready to make everyone hate me more than they did before :D

ashoka1

W60 is my first world currently up to 7.5m and planning on getting alot more #25 is my highest rank, which i dont think is bad for a noob playing on his own :D

Also welcome back w60, been banned for like 2 week's but back and ready to make everyone hate me more than they did before :D
Shame now They B@n noobs also

DeletedUser

My first world was w4. Then w14. I sucked then and still do... W56 is where I learned to play. I play the Emperor Ruian account on w56.
If your interested, I'm ASHOKA1. I kicked ASH off the account for having too hard of a shell. He relied on too much tribal support. I hope to bring actual skill to the account. This includes Sniping, T-Trains, Fakes, and lots of Nukes...

DeletedUser

Started playing w37 won that world then played w60 planning on winning it as well.

DeletedUser

W49 was my first world, best rank on my original account was 85 or something like that with 2.5mil. Got lucky enough to be in the top tribe and ended up deleting my acc and co played the rank 3 account with an awesome tws player. I learned alot. That account ended up rank 3 and 26mil...I cant take much credit though.

Had a short stint in W54, best rank was maybe 75 and 400k points, but I was one of the leaders of the number 2 tribe.

W60 got a late start ended up being given the TjHooker account when it was rank 80 and 500k. Over the last 9 months I've spent hours working on the account, much of the time without a co player and have brought the account to rank 3.

W62 I co played dylar, rank 1, but only played a few months into the world. The tribe we were in, Panic! may have been the best tribe I've ever seen early game. Within a few months of the world starting they had all the top accounts and the world was basically theirs. I quit due to lack of interest.

My next world will be W67. Any mates that wanna spawn next to me can mail me :)

Taylor

MR.MR

MajMcMuffins is Damian on A Lama, which makes it even more outrageous

DeletedUser

MajMcMuffins is Damian on A Lama, which makes it even more outrageous

Ah gotcha. I was just gonna call him out on his bluff since I coplay on w59 with the individual winner of w37, and I happen to know that he won the world solo and his forum account is not MajMcMuffins.

MR.MR

Damian was a part of the tribe that won w37. That is what he was referring to.