Spies...

DeletedUser

spies are not anything major for the most part.
they just give info who to stack, whos not stacked. etc.

only problem with spies are baron or duke spies as they disband or kick members and that makes it no fun

DeletedUser

hahaha, I did that to a tribe once.

I miss the anon raids. we had fun.

lowlanda

More in-game features, to identify spies would help. Like allowing dukes and maybe barons to see if a member is PM'ing an enemy player. Not to see the mail, just know it happened.

Problem is, we're playing a medieval war game, the spies are using 21st century computer tech (ie skype and email) to conduct their spying. It's all out of whack. I want to embrace the spy element, but it needs to be fair. Otherwise, just make it a ban-able offence. Then the risk is more like real life :)

I'd rather see more traps for them to avoid, in-game

DeletedUser

more like real life? wouldn't death be closer to real life. Because generally spies aren't given a little slap on the wrist if they are caught

DeletedUser

um he said real life. hate to tell you but tw isn't real life.

DeletedUser

I wonder though, if it gets to the point were we can't use forums and other game features, is it going too far?

What's the value in spending all that time, energy and MONEY on TW, only to have it ripped away by some Henry Kissinger kid? It spoils so many peoples games

It also avoids fair fights between large tribes and small ones. I'm not sure how to fix the problem, but it's a real threat to TW in general

large tribes shouldnt need spies in small tribes.

DeletedUser74702

Spies are fun for meaningless wars and early game deception. I would never use spies against a tribe i actually respected.