Spies

DeletedUser121307

e3ba9b3eb8733fc35b892cbed68641dd.png

you found one of the spies, perhaps you might spot the second one soon o_O

DeletedUser121430

You know, you should probably stop trying to find excuses when WETs whole North front is collapsing :rolleyes:
jMowguo.png

DeletedUser98419

We had spies o_O

why they never introduce them self to me? :confused:

DeletedUser121307

It were the spies which caused you to splash 30 nukes on a single village.

Btw i love your nuke build!

da89b7286b824bc656bf6d846330473f.png
aint my build darling, but it sure looks fucked up ;)

no idea what happened. and im aware, those stacks of yours is what confirmed that we had spies so thanks for the heads up.

DeletedUser66411

I would like to also throw out my application for WET spy... I promise I can do a better job than the current one.

OGILL

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
You know, you should probably stop trying to find excuses when WETs whole North front is collapsing :rolleyes:
jMowguo.png

Side 1:
Tribes: OBEY
Side 2:
Tribes: WET

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 264
Side 2: 236
Difference: 28

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 65
Side 2: 15
Difference: 50

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 2,054,602
Side 2: 1,324,059
Difference: 730,543

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 565,082
Side 2: 136,192
Difference: 428,890

chart

Not really collapsing though is it

DeletedUser120220

no idea what happened. and im aware, those stacks of yours is what confirmed that we had spies so thanks for the heads up.

Of course this world doesn't have a watchtower which tags nukes as red and makes me able to move def in the village.

DeletedUser121307

a bit unfair to brag about stats when ur in the middle of an OP? o_O

blckdrgn1

lol dont blame spies. We all know you are just trying to uphold your reputation as finalgarbage :) Who sends 30 nukes at one vill without fakes on others? Its obviously just gonna get walled.

DeletedUser117534

as if fakes would do anything on a WT world...

I feel bad for you mate, you regressed from being one of Triforce leaders and very confident and outspoken person to a player who blames world settings for having it rough. Probably it will hurt a bit more If I told you that only this week we had 2 people offering to spy for OBEY in exchange for safety and potential recruitmemt down the line. Morale in WET can't be to good at the moment, I hope the tribe doesn't crack and your leadership keeps it together, cause once we finish handling Defy and Apex we will finally be able to use 100% of our resources on WET's front. We have been waiting for that day for a long long time, but we always had confidence that day would come. Old players have been returning in high numbers, chats are buzzing with positivity, leadership is better than ever, perfect environment to play some TW and have fun.

OGILL

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I feel bad for you mate, you regressed from being one of Triforce leaders and very confident and outspoken person to a player who blames world settings for having it rough. Probably it will hurt a bit more If I told you that only this week we had 2 people offering to spy for OBEY in exchange for safety and potential recruitmemt down the line. Morale in WET can't be to good at the moment, I hope the tribe doesn't crack and your leadership keeps it together, cause once we finish handling Defy and Apex we will finally be able to use 100% of our resources on WET's front. We have been waiting for that day for a long long time, but we always had confidence that day would come. Old players have been returning in high numbers, chats are buzzing with positivity, leadership is better than ever, perfect environment to play some TW and have fun.

Sure sure. Whatever makes you sleep at night mate

Incoming impact

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score

Let me guess it was Tricky and Grim ?

Sam