Spies

stoneslinga

awww, thanks for the cherry poppin' :)

2 likes now, whoa! And you got the sloppy seconds lol

Ayyeeee first time seeing a Meh fella chime in ;)

Normally just read all the nonsense because I forgot my password/email for the longest time but went thru the process earlier. I have used another alias here :cool: Kind of messed up you can change your name in game but not here..

chaty

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
a bit unfair to brag about stats when ur in the middle of an OP? o_O
Or do you ever stop pulling that card you have all your frontline villas away and you were so desperate to give them away "because you didnt have time" so stop pulling that god damm card..........

DeletedUser121868

it's pretty sad if obey are still using spies at this point if you ask me. However this post is clearly just stupidness!

OBEY you have the numbers so just fight the fair fight !

blckdrgn1

it's pretty sad if obey are still using spies at this point if you ask me. However this post is clearly just stupidness!

If the enemy uses spies wouldn't it be fair for us to do the same?

DeletedUser92554

Coalition's leaderships should have thought twice before using spies if they didn't want Obey to start using spies. Regardless, as far as I know, Obey leadership has just said that they have had people contact them willing to spy, not that they are using spies.

Wet/Escape are reaping what they sowed over the past few months. Bragging about how they had spies in Obey, posting internal messages from Obey on public forums, talking about how over hyped the players in Obey were, how there was so much drama in Obey and Obey was only an OP away from breaking because the leadership is so bad, etc.

World is far from over still, don't get me wrong, but so far my conclusion is that Wet/Escape were hoping insults would break obey.

DeletedUser117534

Now that it is over I can tell you who the spy was. You remember all that drama with Darren on externals? It was a clever setup, we convinced everyone he was a traitor where in reality he remained the most loyal member of OBEY. We internalled him so he could restart in your area. He quickly gained your trust and access to strategic information that he was feeding to us daily. Darren since you quit I though there is no point keeping it as a secret.

:D lol :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Anaconda

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Now that it is over I can tell you who the spy was. You remember all that drama with Darren on externals? It was a clever setup, we convinced everyone he was a traitor where in reality he remained the most loyal member of OBEY. We internalled him so he could restart in your area. He quickly gained your trust and access to strategic information that he was feeding to us daily. Darren since you quit I though there is no point keeping it as a secret.

:D lol :D

3. "Home tribe volunteer spy. This take a lot of guile and spunk but when pulled off can be fun and deadly. Usually, its the tribe leader and a trusted player from your tribe that set the stage. After a carefully rehearsed plan, enact a fake disagreement between a leader and tribe member, which leads to their being dismissed."

Novembre, (Obey) -- we think alike. Obey ruse was straight out of spy article. Spying is one tool often used in warfare. Sun Tzu and others wrote a treatise on spying. Most every tribe will use this war tactic if given the chance. Will my W100 premade use this tool? Good heavens no.... :rolleyes:

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Information gathering is basic principles in war. so why do people complain when leaders and war planners ask for information?

DeletedUser

3. "Home tribe volunteer spy. This take a lot of guile and spunk but when pulled off can be fun and deadly. Usually, its the tribe leader and a trusted player from your tribe that set the stage. After a carefully rehearsed plan, enact a fake disagreement between a leader and tribe member, which leads to their being dismissed."

Novembre, (Obey) -- we think alike. Obey ruse was straight out of spy article. Spying is one tool often used in warfare. Sun Tzu and others wrote a treatise on spying. Most every tribe will use this war tactic if given the chance. Will my W100 premade use this tool? Good heavens no.... :rolleyes:

You do realise he is joking right?

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
If the enemy uses spies wouldn't it be fair for us to do the same?

... No.

You set the bar wherever you wish, if the enemy sets it low and you stoop to their level you aren't dealing with them fairly by doing the same but you are showing clear discrimination against them.
Unless everyone spies on every tribe, your conscious decision to do the same to 1 enemy can not be considered fair.