Spiked farm?

DeletedUser

I just lost all my troops on a spiked abandoned! This early?? Well, I will be back on track in no time :lol: But I must admit, I was a bit surprised.

DeletedUser

I just lost all my troops on a spiked abandoned! This early?? Well, I will be back on track in no time :lol: But I must admit, I was a bit surprised.

ya we lost some to, note when players restart they have had some troops :|

DeletedUser

None of your troops have returned. No information about the strength of your enemy's army could be collected.

I am a victim of this too,:(

DeletedUser

The villagers are revolting, along with those two nasty looking sheep they keep in their farm. They're rabid.

DeletedUser

One of my members has lost 13 spears and 1 pally on a barb. Aother has lost his paladin. 3 times. We're constantly losing troops but it isn't that big of a dea tbh :)

DeletedUser

One of my members has lost 13 spears and 1 pally on a barb. Aother has lost his paladin. 3 times. We're constantly losing troops but it isn't that big of a dea tbh :)

it will be if they cant pick themselves up

manofhonor

In my opinion, 13 spears and a paladin in this point of game is a huge deal. That is a tremendous setback. Which is why friendly neighbors are willing to spike villages in the first place.

DeletedUser

In my opinion, 13 spears and a paladin in this point of game is a huge deal. That is a tremendous setback. Which is why friendly neighbors are willing to spike villages in the first place.

agreed. After the barbs, go for the neighbors :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

hmm, not so sure about that, just depends on what level your resource buildings are at

DeletedUser

Well, it's bad of course but not a huge deal. I will build the spears I lost in ca 2 hours. Actually I already built them. So, no big deal.

manofhonor

Just imagine the lost resources from merely the downtime of not farming, add also the cost of 13 spears, and one paladin.

We've only been playing this world for over a day, and you've lost precious hours. Assuming a 3 hour downtime, with a simple curve, that's a 12.5% deficiency on your game play. Assume again that the person will farm the barb that he spiked, add your deficiency from that spike to his advantage. (You're not farming, the resources are his.) Congratulations, you've just lost, in absolute value advantage, 25% in 24 hours.

Of course, graphs must be used to correlate an exact math, but that's a good estimate.

I'm not trying at all to be mean, or say that this damage is irreparable. It certainly is. good players pick themselves up from much worse than this. But it is a huge loss, plan accordingly.

DeletedUser

If they can't pick theirselves up from that then they shouldn't be in the tribe.

DeletedUser

Just imagine the lost resources from merely the downtime of not farming, add also the cost of 13 spears, and one paladin.

We've only been playing this world for over a day, and you've lost precious hours. Assuming a 3 hour downtime, with a simple curve, that's a 12.5% deficiency on your game play. Assume again that the person will farm the barb that he spiked, add your deficiency from that spike to his advantage. (You're not farming, the resources are his.) Congratulations, you've just lost, in absolute value advantage, 25% in 24 hours.

Of course, graphs must be used to correlate an exact math, but that's a good estimate.

I'm not trying at all to be mean, or say that this damage is irreparable. It certainly is. good players pick themselves up from much worse than this. But it is a huge loss, plan accordingly.

I have played this game for a long time. I can assure you, I am in no danger :) Two hours more or less makes no difference in the long run. If you don't believe me, just keep playing and you will see :D