spiked villages.

• Thread starter DeletedUser83029
  • Start date

DeletedUser83029

wow and dont people normally scout prior to hitting a barb when there are villages growing in the area? :icon_rolleyes: Im just saying i mean i dont know many people who put all the eggs in 1 basket anyway in terms off troops farming but whatever:icon_biggrin:
i didnt have scouts, i was 200 points

DeletedUser

I accidently cleared someones spike when I fired all my axes at one of my farms. I lost only a handful of axes while whoever spiked the barb lost everything.

accidentally...lol i like that

DeletedUser

it was an accident because I normally split my Axes up. But I was distracted watching football so I fired all of them at a barb just to get them all out the door. So I got lucky.

slinkiestwizard

i didnt have scouts, i was 200 points

Just curious did you split your farm run you seamed a we bit annoyed like you lost all your troops in 1 shot.
Its not like its happened 4 or 5 times did it , just every now and then someone gets unlucky and you did .:icon_eek:

DeletedUser83029

ya i split it. but i lost 30 spear. and i had lost another 100 spear and 20 sword from a guy attacking me. which slowed me down a bit.

DeletedUser

I accidently cleared someones spike when I fired all my axes at one of my farms. I lost only a handful of axes while whoever spiked the barb lost everything.

Was it a village under someone name legazy LOL

DeletedUser

wow and dont people normally scout prior to hitting a barb when there are villages growing in the area? :icon_rolleyes: Im just saying i mean i dont know many people who put all the eggs in 1 basket anyway in terms off troops farming but whatever:icon_biggrin:

I avoid this by rotating my spikes. If my neighbors don't know where my spears are, they can't clear them. If they start farming with axes instead of horses, I consider that a partial victory anyways.

DeletedUser

your first village should be defensive so you are gonna have to get rid of your spears eventualy so let them go down fighting,spike a village near someone who keeps on attacking you.