Splinta*c3ll told me to post my defeat.

• Thread starter Blueeyedsoldier
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Splinta*c3ll is a pretty good arguer, and my point was wrong. All in all, YOU WIN ALREADY SPLINTA!

DeletedUser

We were arguing about speed rounds, and then it evolved into what happens when a world ends.

What i think happens is that 250 points either gets given to each member of the winning tribe individually, or 250 points gets divvied up amongst the winning tribe.

Either way, i thought you wouldnt use 250 points over the course of 5 years. But, 5 premium points a month X 12 months X 5 years = 300 points, so either way if you get all 250, or if you get a fraction of it, you still use more premium than ya win.

2004 Artemis

We were arguing about speed rounds, and then it evolved into what happens when a world ends.

What i think happens is that 250 points either gets given to each member of the winning tribe individually, or 250 points gets divvied up amongst the winning tribe.

Either way, i thought you wouldnt use 250 points over the course of 5 years. But, 5 premium points a month X 12 months X 5 years = 300 points, so either way if you get all 250, or if you get a fraction of it, you still use more premium than ya win.

emoticon-0140-rofl.gif

I didn't even think they gave out premium, but I haven't read up on what happened on the closed German servers either.

DeletedUser

I dunno if they do or not, it was a while ago i read something about it. I could be just completely wrong, i probably am. lol

DeletedUser

lmao i was kidding, i just wanted you to join speed with me :) good practice for our upcoming events :)

DeletedUser

Good idea, you should also get KC back. You three had that great speed where KC won a while back. Oh and Splinta one of these days we're gonna need play a speed where I attempt to beat you.

DeletedUser

Well TW has that nice speed round coming up with the army camps. I think I might want to try that one out. Mabye, mabye not. We'll just have to see ;)