Splitting the world into K's

• Thread starter DeletedUser118892
  • Start date

DeletedUser118892

Okay so the past couple of day i have seen that the forums were pretty dead. Mostly from - Players quitting/It's a bit early and also some players aren't really interested in the "politics" aspect of the game But for some like me, I think this is on par with actually playing the game. SO i have decided to make a thread in this world to try get some discussion starting. I wan't to just say before hand, I will try not to be biased as much as i can. Also, if i miss out some up and coming tribes i'm sorry lol. please no hate hahah. ps - I shall only be looking at the top 4 tribes in each k.

Starting off with k55

k55%20Leaderboard_zpscijsvnx3.png

okay, so as you can see CORP completely dominate the k so far. But they have used so much pp - also it's only a couple of members using pp. So most of the other tribes will be playing catch up really. Revive is on 2nd place, bit unfortunate if you ask me for both tribes since both rank 1 & rank 2 is both in the same k. But that is what makes the game fun. Also i would like to add that both leaders are well known and highly respected from me and others would agree to.

Then theres global, they've also been here since the start of the world. They have had a good average position of about 12th place in the world, So far they have been very persistent in the leaderboards. Got a few names i recognize aswell in there. My tribe TN is also in this k. Don't really want to say much about them for the obvious reason of being biased.

Looking at the map, you can see a few things could happen

Scenario A

k55%20map%20with%20drawings_zps1yv4wvvy.png

Revive & Corp go to war| TN & Global go to war. This is potentially the most likely scenario since i don't really think corp and revive will want to do relations. Then also for TN & global, both our tribes have had no contact so far so i am just speaking thinking of the worst.

TN - Global war - TN have a lot of players behind the front lines, being able to support the front lines. As do global, global also have more players at the front line out numbering TN players. Obviously this doesn't include if any other tribe gets involved of course.

Revive - corp war - i think revive will find this a lot harder to win than corp, since the sheer number difference of players difference up where the war would have to happen, but saying that - Since revive have players all around the k, if they get nobles quickly they will be able to fill the k a lot quicker than other tribes here could.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Scenario B

k55%20scenario%20b_zpszv07x0z6.png

this is just k55 so far, i want to see if it gets a good response before doing the other k's. Also if you like the scenarios on the photo or in the text box. So i mixed it up.

IGN:The Commander

DeletedUser120055

Nice man, Would like to see about other continents as well

DeletedUser118892

yeah sure, i think i will get started, Any k in particular you wish to see next?

DeletedUser118892

Okay k44 next.

first of all, here are the leaderboards at this moment in time.

k44%20leaderboards_zpsh3rwqxv0.png

as you can see, this k is a lot closer. considering rank 5 have an academy tribe i shall include them this time. But i think it gets way too confusing with too many tribes on the maps :)
shout out to be cool for having a good lead in k44 so far.

the map

k44%20map%20scenario%20a_zpsnbyspsir.png

from looking at the map, it looks wolves have a lot of room to grow.

In this scenario, unfortunately for be cool, they have players deep inside other tribes territory which should be an easy picking if they aren't defended well enough. Theres also a few members of be cool that slightly outnumbers Rls at the south of the map. I think if them becool members push into that territory it would make life a lot easier for them,

it looks quite inevitable that TMP and why? will go to war if they don't team up. But i don't see much point in that for why? because it only looks like it would benefit tmp family since they could then go open up a new front line somewhere, when why is stuck behind.

I think RLS and why? would be a good alliances to help get rid of tmp family.

If wolves continue to grow and expand east they should be really big before a tribe has to deal with them, they should also be able to pick off some be cool members. I kinda feel bad for becool since they are surrounded by everyone lol, but the good news for them is that they have a lot of names that i recognize, also the leader is highly respected.They should probably look to get some naps until they are a bit closer together.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

scenario B

k44%20scenario%20b_zpsjdafa6vv.png

since ive not been told if you like text box better or on the photos i have done both again lol
Please no hate if ive missed something big out

DeletedUser111085

Nice reviews, always interesting to see peoples thoughts on these type of things especially that im on the rim and am bored as I have nothing to do.

This is TW though so probably most big tribes will steal the better players from elsewhere, then eat the rest.

Look forward to more reviews down the line now that other continents/k have opened up.

DeletedUser120056

@ The Commander, Nice thread. Def. should be stickied! And alot if prospect on this actually.

DeletedUser117534

Definitely looks like a solid analysis. Much wow. Ill try some later on. !

Can't wait to see your posts Kate. Once things settle down a bit I might post something myself.

Hats off to The Commander for posting two nice analysis. That's what we need to keep the forums alive. The world is full of players more than capable of making quality posts so for all of you out there put some extra effort,

#maketheexternalsgreatagain

DeletedUser118892

K45

The leaderboards

k45%20leaderboard_zpszh6qwy4h.png

The all important map

k45%20map%20no%20edit_zpsmf8yly8r.png
as you can see, very tight in k45, Diplomacy will be vital in this k. just depends who plays the diplomacy card the best.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Scenario A
k45%20scenario%20A_zps87qwqt59.png

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Scenario B
k45%20map%20scenario%20b_zps39nxsdiu.png

I may be wrong with both scenarios but this is going to be one of the best k's to see what happens over time

Lloyd

DeletedUser118892

Yes k64 is always on the cards. Thank you everyone :)

DeletedUser

Nice work mate.. ^^ I'd like to see more and more of this. Great show-up of analysis and evaluation results of the K's development.

Looking forward for more updates on those current K's and more K's to unfold. :D