SpOoKtObeR 2021 - Halloween Contest!

Status
Not open for further replies.

General Iroh

Forum Moderator
Reaction score
Dear players,

For this scary month's contest you will be required to show of your Halloween decorations or artworks!

This can be ANYTHING.

Do you want to decorate Paul the Paladin? Sure, go for it!
Do you want to show off a costume? Why not!
Do you want to share your house decorations? Awesome!

Please note that the forum rules still apply. Keep it to one post, per forum account, per submission.

Rules

- Your submission obviously must be halloween related.
- Any for of art is allowed (graphics, drawings, ..) and pictures are also allowed.
- No re-submissions from past years / stolen images from the internet.

pumpkin-clipart-banner-1 (1).png

Sign-ups close 16th of November 2021, any entries after this date will not count. The winners will be announced a few days later.

You can discuss entries here.

Prizes
1st place 600 pp
2nd place 400 pp
3rd place 200 pp

We are looking forward to your feedback, which you can leave in this thread.

Happy halloween!
Your Tribal Wars Team​

Petzy

Reaction score
Alrighty, seems like my recent efforts to scramble to get my son his costume would fit as a submission.

We went to the countryside to visit his grandma since he loves the area/nature there so much. He demanded to go dressed as Harry Potter since it's Halloween (?!) and his grandma would most certainly love it (bless him he thought grandma would know what or who Harry Potter is).

dominic-grandma-visit.jpg

So this is him in the end. I must say, I'm quite happy with how it turned out. He was ecstatic! .. apart from the realization that grandma is too old to know who Harry Potter is (she lives in a rural area just interested in nature - barely any TV) but boy did he start to teach her about it. We laughed tremendously seeing him try and "school" grandma in Harry Potter and the magical world he resides in.

Naturally, upon hearing about his demands and seeing his costume, his sister then wanted to be a witch. Because somehow she remembered Harry Potter would ride a broom in the movies, one of his teachers would have a pointy hat - hence, she wants to be a witch. Ending with both of them agreeing that dad (me) should dress up as Dumbledore. Fun fact? I ended up going more like Gandalf - they didn't even notice. Good lord, what a laugh that day was!

I'd post me in Gandalf and the little one as a witch costume but technically those would count as 3 entries so, I'm assuming, against the rules? Anywho, this is my son, Dominic, casting a spell from his inner Harry Potter on an innocent pumpkin just trying to mind his business with his friends hay and corn.

Stay safe everyone.

General Iroh

Forum Moderator
Reaction score
I'd post me in Gandalf and the little one as a witch costume but technically those would count as 3 entries so, I'm assuming, against the rules? Anywho, this is my son, Dominic, casting a spell from his inner Harry Potter on an innocent pumpkin just trying to mind his business with his friends hay and corn.

We want to see it, that's amazing! I allow it. :D

Petzy

Reaction score
Alright, you asked for it! :p

ania-grandma-visit.jpg

(don't tell, but I do think she gets the win for best fit)

And, me as Gandalf looking forward to his pension in ..a few decades?!

me-grandma-visit.jpg

Just noticed I'm worsening climate change judging by the erm..plane?! shooting out of my pointy end

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.