Spoons declare on InSan3...are they insane? Probably ^_^

DeletedUser

nggshowu.jpg

So why have you decided to open this thread?

Boredom?

[Spoil]
ni1ypxz90j.jpg
[/spoil]

Trolling?

[spoil]
x3x6eabcc90001e27fc371e.jpg
[/spoil]
Curious...

Now I could just fill this thread with pics of half naked ladies but then where would be the relevance in that some might say (although im sure we could put a nice collection together)

Spoons

Well lets start off on the right foot and let me introduce to you the spooners! My name is COLT and I will be your host for this thread, any bitching, screaming or eye gouging is illegal but if you bring popcorn I can be bribed to look the other way! We are currently sitting at rank 45 in the tribe rankings with just six members. Two of which were previous Insan3 members and both kicked for different reasons by the inept Insan3 leadership which has already been covered in a previous thread and they have proved once again they uncapable of running an OP against a small tribe with just six members in.

http://www.twstats.com/en58/index.php?page=tribe&id=13015&utm_source=en&utm_medium=tribe&utm_campaign=dsref

InSan3
InSan3 are currently sitting in 4th place with forty members a tribe that has recently merged with THE tribe

http://www.twstats.com/en58/index.php?page=tribe&id=6833&utm_source=en&utm_medium=tribe&utm_campaign=dsref

So where are we on the map in location to InSan3:

[Spoil]
en58v.png
[/spoil]

Whats brought this about..

..well rumours have come through that InSan3 want to move south and attack our tribe and are planning...yeah still planning..surely it should not be hard against just six members to declare on our tribe so to pre-empt this we are declaring first as will refuse to lie down quietly when they come...

Current Stats:

[Spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: SPOONS
Side 2:
Tribes: InSan3

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2
Side 2: 0
Difference: 2

chart

[/spoil]

Now some of you will have stopped reading and already be starting to think why do we even care about this, well this war is just like any other but I for one do not want to see the little guy go quietly into the night and want to show InSan3 how hard its going to be wiping us out and will keep this thread updated on how badly they will attempt to throw their weight around as this spoon fights back!

[spoil]
krwcutyourheartoutwitha.jpg
[/spoil]

Now realistically are we going to see massive noble stats here...no..i've been around long enough for those that know me to be realistic but what I will say is I will keep it as entertaining for those that want to read and for those that don't want to read...there's a mark forums read button at the top of the main page ^_^​

DeletedUser

Very enjoyable PnP, except for the "last week" stats. Seemed silly for a new declaration.
Best of luck to both, I feel like I'm obligated to root for SPOONS as a fellow kitchen utensil. :p That and this PnP was well done, gave people some reason to pay attention.

John/Nyst

DeletedUser

I had to go for last weeks stats..was the only thing that showed anything yet and its nice to put up a stat in our favour to start with lol

DeletedUser

A good Pnp, enjoyable read. Good luck to both sides, especially to the underdog tribe.

DeletedUser93513

I had to go for last weeks stats..was the only thing that showed anything yet and its nice to put up a stat in our favour to start with lol

Even though they were gifts to your members from someone who quit :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Meh we would have taken them anyway, you really should have kicked him once he quit and had set the account to delete ^_^

Going to look forward to seeing some incoming from your members soon, please make sure I have some nice tight trains unlike the ones bulate03 in your allied tribe was sending me that were 30 seconds long ^_^

DeletedUser

An enjoyable PnP for once, nicely done.

Good luck to both sides.

DeletedUser93513

Meh we would have taken them anyway, you really should have kicked him once he quit and had set the account to delete ^_^

Nah, we wanted to keep the villages safe until all the ones he gifted were nobled.

DeletedUser93513

Thats really nice of your gifting villages to a tribe you were going to war...very respectful :icon_rolleyes:

They were ahmed's villages, he gifted them to his friend before his friend left our tribe. So we honored that he chose to give them to dirt.

DeletedUser69611

Thats really nice of your gifting villages to a tribe you were going to war...very respectful :icon_rolleyes:

At least he has the loyalty of honoring the fact that the player wanted to gift the villages to his friend.. Shows maturity on one part, loyalty on another... Sorry if your too blind to see that. :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

Im all for loyalty..thats pretty much what started the war in the first place was their disloyalty to their members...

The villages were not all gifted..and from someone with your experience dubya you should know that letting someone gain vills to then try and take them back a week later is not smart play and any experienced Duke would know that letting your enemy take advantage of a weakness is not a good thing and that any experienced player will know how vills belong to his tribe and not the enemy

But I will let you carry on trolling through, I didn't even realise you were playing this world or I would have looked you up to say hi ^_^

DeletedUser93513

Im all for loyalty..thats pretty much what started the war in the first place was their disloyalty to their members...

The villages were not all gifted..and from someone with your experience dubya you should know that letting someone gain vills to then try and take them back a week later is not smart play and any experienced Duke would know that letting your enemy take advantage of a weakness is not a good thing and that any experienced player will know how vills belong to his tribe and not the enemy

But I will let you carry on trolling through, I didn't even realise you were playing this world or I would have looked you up to say hi ^_^

I don't want to get into this argument again. We're loyal to our members when they're loyal to the tribe.

[11/13/2011 11:30:09 AM] Brian X: I don't want anyone in my tribe that is that unloyal to their tribe
[11/13/2011 11:30:19 AM] kevin dobson: ok i will leave now

Dirtfish

Hentai69 - another one that left. We supported her when she was getting attacked by surrounding tribes. We sat her while she was away, but she left for you guys.

Loyalty?

DeletedUser69611

Ahh, Ill keep on trolling on another world, this one seems.. Ehh just leave it at that :p and no I am not playing this one, moved up two to 60 :)