Spoons declare on InSan3...are they insane? Probably ^_^

geomikajak

If anyone here is a noob, it's me for screwing up and letting a filthy dishonorable spy come in my tribe, probably from the recent merge.
Nope..he was always there!!!
[11/25/11 1:10:11 AM] iDoLiZeD: magic crystal
Your wish is my command Idol..
[spoil]
crystal-ball.gif
[/spoil]

He hasn't been sending nobles for several reasons. we had to change targets because you guys think it's cool to spy.
Nope-you changed cause you know we will snipe anything you send at us!!

[spoil]
3282593127_f32dd14041.jpg
[/spoil]

[11/25/11 11:01:33 AM] Brian X - Blood [InSan3]: the thing i'm afraid of his viking sniping our trains

What is the point of winning if you are going to play dirty? I don't care if you say you need to spy because we are x10 times bigger than you. That is no excuse imo.
We dont need spies..I dont even like them...YOUR SNAKE contacted us..and has been doing so for along time!!..
Aint our fault if your own mob want to see you fail!!Sorry Mr SIN ..i know i promised id keep my mouth shut..but i dont like snakes!:icon_twisted: and i know this will drive blood absolutely nuts..
Its about my loyalty to my boys..not you and your power games..
i personally hope they rim you!:icon_twisted:

[spoil]
funny-snake-eating-itself_large.jpg
[/spoil]

But dear Mr Blood...
i still love you!!!!
you have a great day!!!!

i_love_you-1396.jpg

Last edited:

DeletedUser93513

Anyway, I would like to thank you, Spoons, for helping us find the traitor in our tribe by posting these quotes.

This isn't the first time she's done this, but we are still all surprised. We trusted her and even resorted to the possibility of someone hacking into her Skype account before we accepted that it was Hallie.

geomikajak

thank us??>>really>>>
Emperor Sin on 25.11. at 23:30
i hope your honestly happy you got a good players kicked and ashamed...and ruined her work here in this world...you are now lower than scum
seems ya sisters sons second husband does not think so?

[spoil]
Resourceful.jpg
[/spoil]

I am not responsible for YOUR tribes actions,or hatred of you..most just aint got the cahoonas to say it....
prefer to send me useless bits of info about you on tw mail/skype..
i am responsible for sending as many of your skype/tw mails and messages to tribes/and people they were about..
and i am responsible for causing as much disharmony as possible to your tribe,
Hallie is not the weak link you think..just to trusting.
you have many holes in your tugboat Mr...

So it is me that would like to thank you for being so silly and giving me the opportunity to expose you and your leadership skills/qualities..
be funny when people react soon enough..you can than mail me and thank me for the love!

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Anyway, I would like to thank you, Spoons, for helping us find the traitor in our tribe by posting these quotes.

There has always been more than one leaker in your tribe, from my personal experience id say the number is 4 :icon_wink:

DeletedUser103214

We dont need spies..I dont even like them...YOUR SNAKE contacted us..and has been doing so for along time!!..
Aint our fault if your own mob want to see you fail!!Sorry Mr SIN ..i know i promised id keep my mouth shut..but i dont like snakes!:icon_twisted: and i know this will drive blood absolutely nuts..
Its about my loyalty to my boys..not you and your power games..
i personally hope they rim you!:icon_twisted:

Wow!

[spoil]
mute.jpg
[/spoil]

Take note, stop speaking! Enough said.

Secondly:

[spoil]
a few nukes-on a new gift!=alot of useless insane def..and you still lost it!!
and let me guess..you aint half stacked in your remaining 2 free villas that were also Ahmed gifts.
[/spoil]

However:

[spoil]
Anyone who thinks 1000 wasted troops or rams is a good use of a tribes resources with our number of villages need to re-think the plan. Also its easy to be cocky when you have someone elses troops holding up your front vills ^_^
[/spoil]

So to my understanding, losing a few nukes for a single village is well worth while, but losing a few rams/cats to try tie down an enemies defense in the process of throwing away 6 nukes is a waste of resource?

[spoil]
3251182219_953e3a205f1.jpg
[/spoil]

geomikajak

Secondly:
So to my understanding, losing a few nukes for a single village is well worth while, but losing a few rams/cats to try tie down an enemies defense in the process of throwing away 6 nukes is a waste of resource?
Loosing 4 n a half nukes and some scouts,and gaining a enemy frontline newly gifted villa,was a bonus
loosing said villa-after stacking it fairly nicely with fresh insane def,on a low wall,
was silly in my opinion..a smarter move would to simply retake said villa moments after it was lost,with a fresh batch of def troops.
he looses said nukes-you lost bugger all-and still own villa...freshly stacked for another wave of nukes if they game...?
he lost it-and the def to try and hold it..i would not have,
and i would still own the villa-not lost it to a frontline enemy.

but=you can afford to loose troops i spose-you have alot more to loose.

Now what that other noob hyflyer is talking about<again a opinion>
is the incredible waste of fakes...
for a small pack of noobs>>if you combine our incoming>>divide that by amount of rams needed in a nuke,
either insane build a incredible amount of rams..or their nukes are useless...
if i was to return a quarter the amount of fakes sent at me..
i would have ramless nukes...
but i got most blocked to ignore for 3 days now..and have ZERO REPORTS!!..
in other words..as stated..time to rethink tactics and actually attack..

and you sir..
dont get pics..your a noobicle!

Last edited by a moderator:

Purely

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Wow!

[spoil]
mute.jpg
[/spoil]

Take note, stop speaking! Enough said.

Secondly:

[spoil][/spoil]

However:

[spoil][/spoil]

[spoil]
3251182219_953e3a205f1.jpg
[/spoil]

Very good point, excatly what i was thinking.

So sending fakes is a waste? Haha thats a new thing, seems to me like my fakes have been working very well, killed alot of offense at home because they didnt bother dodging anymore fakes...

And when u send fakes from 20-30 villages like 5 rams from each it does not really take long to rebuild or farm for it...

No nupity..
what i was saying is>>in english and slowly for your absorption>>
Loosing 4 n a half nukes and some scouts,and gaining a enemy frontline newly gifted villa,was a bonus
loosing said villa-after stacking it fairly nicely with fresh insane def,on a low wall,
was silly in my opinion..a smarter move would to simply retake said villa moments after it was lost,with a fresh batch of def troops.
he looses said nukes-you lost bugger all-and still own villa...freshly stacked for another wave of nukes if they game...?
he lost it-and the def to try and hold it..i would not have,
and i would still own the villa-not lost it to a frontline enemy.

but=you can afford to loose troops i spose-you have alot more to loose.

Now what that other noob hyflyer is talking about<again a opinion>
is the incredible waste of fakes...
for a small pack of noobs>>if you combine our incoming>>divide that by amount of rams needed in a nuke,
either insane build a incredible amount of rams..or their nukes are useless...
if i was to return a quarter the amount of fakes sent at me..
i would have ramless nukes...
but i got most blocked to ignore for 3 days now..and have ZERO REPORTS!!..
in other words..as stated..time to rethink tactics and actually attack..

and you sir..
dont get pics..your a noobicle!

and what is derp derp??
i no speaka da english no good?

But if u lose 6 full nukes, it actually takes time to rebuild and farm for it.

And he didnt lose 4 and half, he lost 5 full,one half and one almost full (total 6+ nukes) when i was retaking the village, but i got unlucky with loyalty, only took 20 of 25, so u can consider urself lucky keeping that village.

U didnt know i actually tried retaking?

And to keep it stacked was not stupid since it was def from many villages so it´s already rebuilt, but i am guessing those nukes are not even half way rebuilt. And wall was lvl 20 so ur wrong in that case.

And check ur simulator for the total ammount of this, it was actually ur tribe that wasted resource, since the def costs around 40% of the price that the offense that died costs.

I think you should reconsider ur pnp it aint good even though you think so, ur actually making urself look very noobish in many ways.

I think in ur case silent threatment on us would work best for you.

DeletedUser

Guys - tribe mates or not tribe mates, trolls or co's!

Go spam somewhere else please, leave your disagreements and squabbles for PM's or IG

This thread is here for updates, stats and relevant developments regarding the war.

As this is aimed at both sides, this does not need a reply.

Good job Insane!

Taken a lot of vills from Hentia this evening in a planned attack.

I will let them post their views and numbers of vills taken.

From my point of view I got passed the sit after I finished work today with over 600 incoming and none labelled, says a lot about a player who does that and has to "work" all weekend.

Planned or not planned on her part who know.

But well done to Insane, nicely played :icon_idea:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Thanks

Side 1:
Tribes: InSan3
Side 2:
Tribes: SPOONS

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 37
Side 2: 0
Difference: 37

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 8
Difference: 8

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 225,113
Difference: 225,113

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 67,819
Difference: 67,819

chart

All thou, all i see i a lot of whine and no actions. After you declared and for 5 days ago all we saw was mocking and now when 1/3 of our op has begun we are finally worth some attention?

DeletedUser93513

Personal text
The account owners an idiot...!

Not very nice "COLT"..

DeletedUser

Tis true blood, im quite an honest person and those nobles were a long way out.

I don't personally know hentia...but when I got on to have that many incoming, none labelled and not a well setup account I can either say the account owners an idiot for not asking for help or say they don't know how to play the game and from what I hear she does.

If she's a friend of people well all I can say is I say it as I see it lol

In answer to Sewey, any tribe is only as strong as its weakest member and that player decided to not defend just abandon the account.

I can't grumble was a well timed op and once i'd labelled the incoming could see it going down but not much you can do so late in the day

As I said, no bad words was well played and can't grumble

Purely

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Tis true blood, im quite an honest person and those nobles were a long way out.

I don't personally know hentia...but when I got on to have that many incoming, none labelled and not a well setup account I can either say the account owners an idiot for not asking for help or say they don't know how to play the game and from what I hear she does.

If she's a friend of people well all I can say is I say it as I see it lol

In answer to Sewey, any tribe is only as strong as its weakest member and that player decided to not defend just abandon the account.

I can't grumble was a well timed op and once i'd labelled the incoming could see it going down but not much you can do so late in the day

As I said, no bad words was well played and can't grumble

I have to agree with you in this, we have the more interesting fights left, the rest of spoons is better than the first target i am sure of, so the fun is just beginning :)

But these villages are in good position for later fights that´s for sure

DeletedUser93513

Official stats so far.

Side 1:
Tribes: InSan3
Side 2:
Tribes: SPOONS

Timeframe: 22/11/2011 04:38:00 to 27/11/2011 05:59:44

Total conquers:

Side 1: 157
Side 2: 3
Difference: 154

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 13
Side 2: 1
Difference: 12

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 1,037,946
Side 2: 11,667
Difference: 1,026,279

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 103,822
Side 2: 6,365
Difference: 97,457

chart

DeletedUser

I would have wrapped those stats in a spoiler if i was you...................

and hoped and prayed nobody opened it....