- Reaction score
* Less than 1000 players left on the world ..... down to the 600 markSpotlight: Half price nobles
We frequently get asked questions such as "Why does world x have half priced nobles and we don't?" and "When does a world get half priced nobles enabled?".
Half priced nobles is a feature we usually enable on older worlds when we feel gameplay is getting stale. The idea of the change is that players won't have to wait as long to purchase noblemen so will be able to participate in attacks and tribe operations more.
We don't have a strict set of guidelines, but in general the following criteria must be met before a world will have the feature enabled:
* Less than 1000 players left on the world
* Players have to wait a long time to afford new noblemen.
* In a world poll, more than 2/3rds of players must vote to enable it.
Currently worlds 1-10 and 12 have had this feature enabled. There are also a couple of exceptions: World 43 started with half priced nobles, and world 39 has it enabled shortly after the start.
* Players have to wait a long time to afford new noblemen. .... Some of our players are having to gift villages to gain more nobles now.
* In a world poll, more than 2/3rds of players must vote to enable it. ... can we get this sorted so we can vote?
We now match 2 out of 3 of this criteria so whats our chances?
Drew Waylander ... TheFOE