*SPQR* Haters and Members look at wat i sent

DeletedUser

I have bounty on you guys, [ally]*SPQR*[/ally], i'm giving u 5 days to quit or leave the tribe. If you know me, u know the sititution. For those that dont *SPQR* delibrately attacked me in world 23. I gave them a story and supposedly they didnt believe it, but some other guy can make a shit excuse and get away with it. The story is true. Now the top 50 tribe in world 23 can't take out a guy with 6 villages, they're a joke. If there best player [player]Trogbok[/player] with 40+ villages cant take 1 village with 15 attacks wat success will he have here. TROG i'm calling u out as my personal target. I've got 6 tribes ready to attack urs, disband and they wont attack. U dont disband u wont make it passed the end of the month. Save the trouble, and quit and disband. If i catch [ally]*SPQR*[/ally] is still together by March 1st, U will be gone, hope u dont tend to stay long. [ally]*SPQR*[/ally] uses players and alliances. When ur weak they will noble u.

O yea if ur wondering This is really me CasperWeasel, not my dad. BTW [player]Trogbok[/player] u say shit about dad 1 more time i will attack u even if [ally]*SPQR*[/ally] is disbanded.

CasperWeasel- Have a wonderful day.
PS-[player]Trogbok[/player] Y r u afraid to talk to me.

DeletedUser

Someone attacked you on W23, and you're bringing it here? Get over it.

DeletedUser

I dont get it, for me SPQR already look like farms. Even if your reasonig is not first class you should notice that they are not treat, more like tribe you can mark at map so you can see where to send troops for free resources.

And holding grude... Thats just not cool.

DeletedUser

I have bounty on them. if i'm getting nobled out of world 23 from them i'm nobling them out of 30

DeletedUser

You said you have bounty on them.. which is?
Whats the mean of making a thread like this?
Do you feel need for attention? the myo ushould post anything random as all the noob do...

Iridian

Gunsandroses

How old are yu mate?

Hire an assasin, maybe you also wan't them dead in RL ?
Will you schase their asses in every world they go now? huh?

DeletedUser

He has spammed the W23 thread to death and now he's bringing it here...

DeletedUser

I have bounty on you guys, [ally]*SPQR*[/ally], i'm giving u 5 days to quit or leave the tribe. If you know me, u know the sititution. For those that dont *SPQR* delibrately attacked me in world 23. I gave them a story and supposedly they didnt believe it, but some other guy can make a shit excuse and get away with it. The story is true. Now the top 50 tribe in world 23 can't take out a guy with 6 villages, they're a joke. If there best player [player]Trogbok[/player] with 40+ villages cant take 1 village with 15 attacks wat success will he have here. TROG i'm calling u out as my personal target. I've got 6 tribes ready to attack urs, disband and they wont attack. U dont disband u wont make it passed the end of the month. Save the trouble, and quit and disband. If i catch [ally]*SPQR*[/ally] is still together by March 1st, U will be gone, hope u dont tend to stay long. [ally]*SPQR*[/ally] uses players and alliances. When ur weak they will noble u.

O yea if ur wondering This is really me CasperWeasel, not my dad. BTW [player]Trogbok[/player] u say shit about dad 1 more time i will attack u even if [ally]*SPQR*[/ally] is disbanded.

CasperWeasel- Have a wonderful day.
PS-[player]Trogbok[/player] Y r u afraid to talk to me.

HAHAHA! You're a joke. So, instead of just attacking them, your threatening them. Ridiculous. You just, officially, made a dick out yourself in front of everyone, here on the forum (not that we have manners, so it's not a biggie), and made yourself look weak towards your enemies, cause they probably believe that you don't even have the GUTS/TROOPS to actually do something :>.

CasperWeasel Signature said:
:icon_evil:I'm ready to noble you in world 23 and 30. I will beat u and take ur villages:)

WEAK dude. It's GAME. Drop it already. You can't always win. By the way, losing often proves to be more fun then winning depending on how you lose ^^.

Last edited by a moderator: