Spread The Love "The War Declaration"

SHAGAN888

War is cruelty.
There is no use trying to reform it.
The crueler it is, the sooner it will be over.
-William Tecumseh Sherman

giphy.gif

Our love we spread isn't the normal love most refer to, our love is special, and in this war we will show the world just what kinda love we mean.....
giphy.gif

wakeling and I have since day one we landed on this world looked at the map and made our plans all from that very first day, and the plan is all coming together right now as we speak....

giphy.gif

Some may say this is all about revenge but trust us its not.....
This is about pure hate and the love of the hate....Who do we hate, you ask????

84210_large

And boy! oh boy! do we have some love for you all....We put our heads together and we finally figured out what your tribe name means and have come up with the one true thing it really means....
THE RETURN TO THE RIM.....

giphy.gif

Yes TR (The Rimmed) and all your many academy tribes included will be the fortunate ones to receive as much love as we can provide...Our suggestion is get out while you can and leave now because nothing is going to stop the inevitable, and your only shot at surviving this onslaught is to wave the white flag....

giphy.gif

InB and FnB we know you're co-collaborators in this and you're love will also be shared....Maybe not right at this moment but we will pass you all around like jail house buddies....
giphy.gif

Or be dealt with.....

Our thanks to:

giphy.gif

I would like to take this time to thank those that helped make this all happen:

4A This alliance may be the strongest alliance we have ever been proud to be apart of
83248_large

MEA Your contributions have been felt worldwide and we thank you for it..
83170_large

Special Thanks To Brent (from the Marshyy Account) For All Your Work!!!!

Cheers and enjoy,
shag

85798_large

giphy.gif

Last edited:

SHAGAN888

Josh asked me to post this

kidd738 said

TR predicted their future with tribe names.

The Return
The Removal
The Reunion

They returned again on this world they are now being removed and they will reunite on the rim LOL

Last edited:

ismail.kali

We will soon know who deserves to win the world probably. (Even if not always who deserves win lol). The fact is that every tribe has an academy (leading 90~10p members) isn t easy at all .. cooperation and organization are gonna be the key more than points .

Goodluck to everyone

Nice video tho shag as always.
But sadly u didn t mention fnb much ..we need to be more famous lol.

Deleted User - 31145

good luck to all tribes involved let us actually have a decent fight with no bickering let our troops do the talking and lets get this done propperly

DeletedUser

'And then you have these dipshits' HAHAHAHAH I died. That was brilliant.

Great video, enjoyed it. Nice work Marshy.
And great pnp.

And for a few seconds they looked silently into each other's eyes..
And the distand and impossible suddenly became near, possible and inevitable..

Enjoy.

pssst, marchy ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ *wink*
giphy.gif

Gwaihir aka Bluetomahawk

so, you're mocking coalition- rim tribes that joined up to try fight back TOP tribe? how very fearsome and noble of you... apart from that, nice work, looks like you've got everything covered to win the world...

Last edited:

DeletedUser100176

The video was wonderful, even just the way you referred to Tr each time hahaha 10/10

DeletedUser117183

so, you're mocking coalition- rim tribes that joined up to try fight back TOP tribe? how very fearsome and noble of you... apart from that, nice work, looks like you've got everything covered to win the world...

Wouldn't say it was mocking the fact they all joined together, it was more mocking their impact made.

SHAGAN888

CKD seems to be teaming up with -TR-, I've seen it all now lmfao....What a pointless alliance this is.....Please im begging you all to join the war with -TR- just the stats alone will laugh me to death...

Allies
-Tr-
TCK
VIK
_Tr_
Non-Aggression-Pact (NAP)
~WD~
Enemies
Love
Love.

I Love the smell desperation in the morning,
shag